Sharing games/accounts question

Discus and support Sharing games/accounts question in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I would like to know if it's allowed and not in violation of Microsoft and Xbox terms of service to share accounts and games, if for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MARCOLAGAMES, May 16, 2019.

1. MARCOLAGAMES
    MARCOLAGAMES Guest

Hello everyone, I would like to know if it's allowed and not in violation of Microsoft and Xbox terms of service to share accounts and games, if for example I buy and account with a game shared among other people, or someone I know buys a game and shares
    with me and other people, or if this is Live or even console bannable.

Thanks in advance!

:)

MARCOLAGAMES, May 16, 2019
  2. ngocphi Win User

Well buying an avcpunt is a BIG NO NO period

you domt kmow the source and if its from shaddy websites liike g2d or off if ebay and its a stolen account rather thejnthe sellers you can face a console suspeion permaniately

Its never worth the risk

Gamesharing with friends woll always come with risks its a BIG NO NO also if they make purchases onnyour account pr commit violations of the terms of use you are responcible fot any actions

Thats why you NEVER hand ovrr your personal info includijng your account info to anyone period common use common sense

You should be at your friends place to download your account never give your account over the internet

And passs code it
  3. Alucario Ultra Win User

You can share games and gold with your xbox one Settings. In your home console.

Using another account, or give permission to use your, it´s a violation.
  4. AngelObullets Win User

Hi there MarcoLaGames

Family sharing within house if you do it yourself is ok but if you give away your details to share your account is a violation, So only you can do it if you do it yourself in person. Never give out your email address or password.
  5. TheHooniganTX Win User

Hi MARCOLAGAMES!

You also have the option to setup a Guest Account or Keys on your xbox.

When you have a guest who wants to play side-by-side multiplayer games but doesn’t have an Xbox Live account or gamertag, you can create a guest account on your Xbox One console for one-time use. This temporary
    account is created as a copy of the account of the person who’s currently signed in to the console.

At the end of the session, when the person whose account was used to create the guest account signs out, the guest account is also signed out and removed from the console.

Note A guest account is different from a guest key. A temporary guest account can only be created while you’re signed in and is deleted as soon as you or your guest signs out. A guest key is
    a reusable passcode that allows guests to use your console without requiring you to be signed in.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/security/use-guest-account

Guest Key solution: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/security/setup-guest-key-limits

Maybe that can be a legal workaround for your situation.

Hope this helps!

Happy Gaming!

PSA for the Ambassadors: this was taken directly per quotes from xbox support forum guidelines, this does not violate any terms and services agreement.
  6. yobrizo Win User

Sharing games/accounts is a violation of rules
Thema:

1. Sharing games/accounts question - Similar Threads - Sharing games accounts

2. Linked Accounts Trying To Share Game Pass Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linked Accounts Trying To Share Game Pass Games: Hello, I have a family member that is sharing gold and games with me and I recently purchased Ultimate Game Pass. I can see, download, and play any games included in that service. However, he...
  3. Share a Game pass Ultimate account ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Share a Game pass Ultimate account ?: Hello everyone, With my browser we are very interested in the Game Pass Ultimate but we have a small question : is it possible to share such an account ? More precisely, he plays most of the...
  4. Game Share and Family Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Share and Family Account: I was previously game sharing with my friend so thst we could play each others games. However recently I have set up the family account settings so that others in my household can also play the...
  5. Game Sharing with a friend on their console but having 2 accounts on my console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Sharing with a friend on their console but having 2 accounts on my console: So I am new to Game Sharing and I have a question that has been answered different ways so i'm very confused. Here is the situation. So I have an Xbox One console with a Gold account. My wife...
  6. Sharing LIVE and Game on LAN inside same house on one account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing LIVE and Game on LAN inside same house on one account.: I have checked a bunch of forum threads here, but can't find an answer to this. I bought a Xbox One X today, and my wife got my old Xbox One. LIVE and Game sharing doesen't work at all. Both...
  7. Can I have multiple accounts on an xbox that share games?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I have multiple accounts on an xbox that share games?: forgive me I am new to this. I have two kids that each have an account. I bought the xbox minecraft edition so they could play. My son logs into his account just fine. when my daughter logs in...
  8. if someone I share my games with someone who is connected to my xbox account sign in list,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    if someone I share my games with someone who is connected to my xbox account sign in list,...: I have my brothers account in my sign in (switch account) area. He has all my games down loaded on his xbox. I dont want him to be able to access my account on the games he plays, if he does not...
  9. 2 Accounts sharing same installed game - PUBG (both accounts bought a copy)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 Accounts sharing same installed game - PUBG (both accounts bought a copy): Bit of a conundrum here. My adult son's visiting and he's playing my XBOX One $@#$@! He setup his account on my XBOX and he's playing PUBG which he owns on his XBOX One X. It looks really cool,...
  10. Friend and I aren't play games on shared account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend and I aren't play games on shared account: My friend and I recently shared/linked our XBL accounts so we could share/play games on each others accounts. However, it seems that in order for either of us to play games we downloaded from each...