Sharing Games and Gold Membership in Same House

Discus and support Sharing Games and Gold Membership in Same House in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Sure this has been asked millions of times before but here we go. son has Xbox One upstairs with digital games and discs and Gold membership, lets... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Weapon90-0FFD69B6-352B-47, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Sharing Games and Gold Membership in Same House

Sure this has been asked millions of times before but here we go.

son has Xbox One upstairs with digital games and discs and Gold membership, lets call this Xbox A.

Im his dad and just bought myself a new Xbox One, lets call this Xbox B.

How can I play the games disc and digital from Xbox A on Xbox B and also play online multiplayer on Xbox B using the Gold Membership from Xbox A?

:)

Weapon90-0FFD69B6-352B-47, Feb 20, 2019
  2. The Viral Cyrix Win User

No issues at all. If he purchases on his own console you will find it may automatically instal on the home xbox also. I do this myself between two consoles and have had no issues. The only other problem that may arise is if you loose access to xbox live
    or internet access he wont be able to play any digital games on console A
  3. zl DiviNe lz Win User

You just need to set the profile which has Gold memebership and the games as your home xbox in your xbox B.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Only the primary account with GOLD will be able to use console A and still use. The content while connected to live

Every other profile can only use digital content on console b
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Weapon,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread, if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thanks and have a great day!
  6. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Hi Weapon,

Thanks for reaching out to us and responding. We understand this is confusing and are happy to help. To answer your question. No, as long as Son on Xbox A has his account set as the Home Console on Xbox B then they can share with no problem. It will not
    cause any conflict. Also, regarding disc, they would be able to play the disc games without any problems since the disc itself holds the license.

I hope this information helps.
Thema:

1. Sharing Games and Gold Membership in Same House - Similar Threads - Sharing Games Gold

2. Can share games but live gold with 2 consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can share games but live gold with 2 consoles: Previously my son and I were both on my xbox one, my account is the live gold subscription and I added him as family. He made his own gamertag account and was able to play the games I downloaded...
  3. Sharing games and xbox gold live/gamer tag between two devices

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sharing games and xbox gold live/gamer tag between two devices: My son currently has an xbox one at our house and an Xbox Gold Live account. He wants to get another xbox one at his father’s house but be able to log in using the same gamer tag and xbox gold...
  4. Gold / Game share problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gold / Game share problem: hi all, hope u can help.. we have 2 xbox ones in the house, we pay for gold live on my sons in his room,also set as home xbox..which enabled downstair to get live, we also share games to each...
  5. Sharing XBOX Live Gold and Game Pass Membership with accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing XBOX Live Gold and Game Pass Membership with accounts: Hi Community, I recently got an XBOX One X as a birthday gift and bought a year of XBOX Live Gold. There are three different accounts registered on my XBOX, and they all have the lowest security...
  6. Share his gold and his expensive game pass either.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Share his gold and his expensive game pass either.: Hello, how to share the gold and the game pass on the console 3 of my house. Is there a "home" subscription? why is it so complicated to share the game that I buy for download to one of my sons on...
  7. Xbox Gold & Game pass sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gold & Game pass sharing: Hi. I have recently bought a family xbox and I am trying to share Gold and Game pass with my daughter's xbox. What is the best way to set it up? Xbox 1 has 3 profiles (Wife's, daughter and mine),...
  8. Gold and Digital Games Sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gold and Digital Games Sharing: I just purchased a second XBOX One X. I already have an OG XBOX as well. Is there any way to share my Gold and digital games across the 3 consoles in my apartment? The new One X is set as my...
  9. Xbox gold with game sharing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox gold with game sharing: Just recently my friend and were game sharing to share xbox gold but a while ago my xbox says that my account has no gold and his account on my xbox says the same thing but he still has xbox gold...
  10. When sharing an Xbox, I can no longer own the new free Xbox gold games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When sharing an Xbox, I can no longer own the new free Xbox gold games.: I share my xbox account with my brother. The new update (october 2018) has removed the option to own the free xbox live game if he owns it first. The sharing option on the game menu is a nice...