Sharing home xbox

Discus and support Sharing home xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So me and my brother share home xbox's so we can play each others games and he bought Hitman 2 the legacy edition and it installed in my xbox and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by oTe 3P1C N1NJ4, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Sharing home xbox

So me and my brother share home xbox's so we can play each others games and he bought Hitman 2 the legacy edition and it installed in my xbox and everything just fine, but I tried to play it and it said "do you own this game or app?". I can play all of his
    other games fine. Anyone know anything?

:)

oTe 3P1C N1NJ4, Jul 9, 2019
  2. DETOXED Win User

Xbox One Main Account

Just to add to the answers yes home xbox sharing although sharing outside your home network is not allowed.
  3. WPAK Win User

Sharing home xbox

Hi there,

keep in mind that the Home console setting is meant to be used on your own primary console.

Using it to be able other people their games can be an issue, see this link for some information:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-us/home/staysafe#topic4

Regarding the issue, this can be caused by a service or internet issue, so be sure to check if all is up and running without issues.

Also be sure to try the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:

http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

Let us know the results
  4. pkvas Win User

XBOX HOME SHARING?????

Didn't really get what you were saying before but sounds like you're trying to give your friend a free copy of a game you're still playing which I wouldn't admit to on these forums
  5. pkvas Win User

XBOX HOME SHARING?????

It would belong to you. You paid for it with your credit card and would be able to download it on any console your logged into. Don't know if your friend will be able to play it or why you would trade consoles to begin with
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

XBOX HOME SHARING?????

IF you are logged in with your email address and password the game will belong to you. Make sure that you are the only profilwd logged in when completing tge purchase.
Thema:

Sharing home xbox

1. Sharing home xbox - Similar Threads - Sharing home

2. game pass for PC - home-sharing (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    game pass for PC - home-sharing (PC): Hello, I'm subscribed to XBOX Live Gold and have been home-sharing with another console in my home. I got it to work very easily; it's excellent! I'm now subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate. I have...
  3. Furto di home condivisa [Mod Translated - Theft of shared home]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Furto di home condivisa [Mod Translated - Theft of shared home]: Salve é da mesi che tento di togliere la mia xbox home, da un xbox one non più in mio possesso e di conseguenza non raggiungibile per me. In sintesi i miei giochi e il live da me pagato ogni mese...
  4. 2 XBOX one home game sharing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 XBOX one home game sharing?: Hey there, so I’ve seen and heard about making an xbox your home xbox to be able to share your xbox gold and your games with the other person. So my husband and I have been doing this as we are...
  5. Home Xbox and Game Sharing with a Disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Home Xbox and Game Sharing with a Disc: Hello, I was wondering if it is possible to own two copies of a game, one physical and one digital, and play them on two separate Xbox One consoles. Here's the catch: I would like to have...
  6. Please help. Cannot share gold account on home xbox with child account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help. Cannot share gold account on home xbox with child account.: We have 2 Xbox One's in our house, A model S and a model X. I am the parent account of my 2 kids accounts. Boy and Girl. The Boy has an active Xbox gold subscription and his home Xbox is the...
  7. Home Xbox not sharing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Home Xbox not sharing.: Okay, so heres what happened: My friend got Xbox live, Gamepass and Ea access. I got some games in both of the former, somewhere about a week later i notices gamepass was no longer working and...
  8. Home sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home sharing: Hello, I want to homeshare with my nephew but its say on he’s xbox that it already shared 5 times this year. Sow a think somebody messed with my account , not sure. Is there anything i can do?...
  9. How to share xbox gold live membership with second user at home on Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to share xbox gold live membership with second user at home on Xbox 360?: How to share Xbox gold live membership with second user at home on Xbox 360? We both have separate profile for achievements. bf4f9dbb-db81-4b5e-bc7f-dc672e81f224
  10. Xbox live gold is not sharing with family members on my home Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live gold is not sharing with family members on my home Xbox: I have an Xbox One S which is set up as my home Xbox. My 2 kids also have profiles that they use on this system. They are primary users of the system although I control family settings through my...