Sharing one login

Discus and support Sharing one login in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey i have two xboxes (for two teenagers) but only one account. Can both play simultaneously on both xboxes on one account? At the moment they sign... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by michelleels1, Apr 27, 2020.

1. michelleels1
    michelleels1 Guest

Sharing one login

Hey

i have two xboxes (for two teenagers) but only one account. Can both play simultaneously on both xboxes on one account? At the moment they sign eachother out until one gives up!

:)

michelleels1, Apr 27, 2020
  2. supersyd24 Win User

Sharing one login

3. EVIL Volition Win User

Sharing one login

As the other comments have stated, unfortunately each gamer would need their own account. They could play together using the one account on one Xbox console by signing in the other player as a guest. However, this would not be a solution for two separate
    Xboxes.
  4. Hyper x Vacuumz Win User

Sharing one login

Each of your teens would need their own account in order to play together, but you are able to make it so that all purchases made can be shared between their accounts.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Sharing one login

No. You can only sign into one console at a time on an account so they would each need their own accounts.
  6. AridLizard Win User

Sharing one login

you have teen 1 playing on Xbox A and teen 2 playing on Xbox B

teen 1 has the account with all the games and subscriptions.

teen 2 has to create a new account (unfortunately losing all game progress and achievements)

teen 1 signs into Xbox B and sets it as their Home console.

teen 2 can now sign in on Xbox B and play all the games and access subscriptions.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/my-home-xbox

teen 2 should make Xbox A his Home Xbox so that if they buy, or are gifted games, teen 1 will be able to play them as well.
Thema:

Sharing one login

1. Sharing one login - Similar Threads - Sharing login

2. Family sharing doesn't work properly

in XBoX on Windows
    Family sharing doesn't work properly: My dad, my sister, and I are using Microsoft's xbox family sharing and are using the xbox Game Pass. We've only used the game to play Sea of Thieves, in case that matters. My dad can play games...
  3. Game Captures uploaded to Xbox Live always say “Sorry this can not be shared right now”

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Captures uploaded to Xbox Live always say “Sorry this can not be shared right now”: When i make any game clips or screenshots, i try to upload them to xbox live or one drive to access. The captures always pop up with the same message saying they cant be shared/accessed and or...
  4. game sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    game sharing: a kid by the name of blood1 is using my acc game sharing i stopped it but he used all 5 this year abd is buying stuff on my acc what do i do before my parents see the damage of the bank card asap...
  5. Xbox game sharing to pc play now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game sharing to pc play now: My friend I'm gaming sharing with has recently purchased astroneer on their Xbox. I was playing on Xbox till the fps dropped drastically. I was wondering if it was possible to get the game on...
  6. How do you keep my son from sharing his real name with friends in Minecraft?

in XBoX on Mobile
    How do you keep my son from sharing his real name with friends in Minecraft?: Hello, When my son tried to connect with his friend as a "Friend" in Minecraft, the checkbox to share his real name with him was checked, and it was impossible to uncheck it. How do you uncheck it...
  7. Xbox live not being shared among users

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live not being shared among users: I recently bought an xbox one x and i signed in into 4 accounts and i activated free trials of xbox live and game pass one of the trials ended and i still have 2 more but they arent working or...
  8. Sharing games between users on xbox console and or on multiple consoles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing games between users on xbox console and or on multiple consoles: How do I set up my family to play games I (as the administrator) already purchased? I've read some of my fellow members questions and it seems nobody got the answer they were seeking... So I'll...
  9. Compartilhamento de conta[Account sharing]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Compartilhamento de conta[Account sharing]: O meu amigo teve alguns problemas na conta dele e isso fez com que saísse o console dele como principal. Eu gostaria de saber se eu teria que esperar até o ano que vêm pra podermos compartilhar de...
  10. Microsoft Store Purhases and Family Sharing

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store Purhases and Family Sharing: I want to purchase Minecraft from the Microsoft Store for my children to play on their PCs. I have already set up Family Sharing and was wondering the following: 1) If I purchase it can both of...