Sharing with my step son

Discus and support Sharing with my step son in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had read somewhere that I could buy a game via digital download and my son would be able to download it to his xbox as well so we could play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BrotherRob007, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Sharing with my step son

I had read somewhere that I could buy a game via digital download and my son would be able to download it to his xbox as well so we could play together. Is this not true? Would we have to buy TWO copies of the game to play together?

:)

BrotherRob007, Nov 11, 2014
  2. GUN5L1NGER
    GUN5L1NGER Guest
    New Concern for Home Gold

So, sharing content with my sons' consoles in their rooms would only work if I am online on the primary console?

GUN5L1NGER, Nov 11, 2014
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Sharing Xbox Live Gold with my son

Gold sharing is only available on the xbox one.

Your son would need his own gold subscription on the xbox 360.

Daft Badger, Nov 11, 2014
  4. Sharing with my step son

no if your name is on his console u both can play it

xxBEASTxRIDERxx, Nov 12, 2014
  5. xxBEASTxRIDERxx Win User

Sharing with my step son

no if your name is on his console u both can play it
  6. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Family sharing games

7. Ackis Win User

Naughty Boy Strikes Again

Why does this teen have access to your sons account?

Step 1 is change the password.

Step 2 would be to teach your son about not sharing account credentials and this as an example of what can go wrong when you do.
  8. Njal the Blue Win User

Someone else is logging me out of my profile remotely on Xbox

Has your son shared his login details, to share Home Xbox? I would strongly suggest changing passwords and setting up twp step very on the account.
  9. ShaunPerry Win User

Xbox One to Get BBC iPlayer

[quote user="Piztup"]

Home Gold? What is this magic?

[/quote]

One Gold account is shared across all the profiles on the console. Saved me a fortune as I havn't had to renew my wifes, my sons and my step daughters subs!
Thema:

Sharing with my step son

1. Sharing with my step son - Similar Threads - Sharing step son

2. Sharing Xbox live across 2 xboxes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing Xbox live across 2 xboxes: We have 2 xboxes which are to be shared by 3 kids. I checked before we got the 2nd xbox that we wouldn't need to buy a second xbox live. Bit annoyed that now looks like we will need it. My...
  3. I can’t upload/share my clips

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t upload/share my clips: This just started to happen i went on my clips and this error message popped up saying: something went wrong, Sorry we cant share this right now try again in a while. What do i do im trying to...
  4. How do you share game pass ultimate?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you share game pass ultimate?: I had gotten a three month subscription to game pass pc and it ended at the end of march. I planned on then getting the one month of ultimate for dollar. I had money on my account and when I tried...
  5. Game sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game sharing: Hi, A while ago my friend and I game shared, it didnt work for me, but it worked well for him. We have had a falling out recently And I am not interested in going to his house to remove my account...
  6. Xbox Family Sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Family Sharing: I just got a second Xbox One for my son's room and set him up as a family member under my Xbox profile. Is there a way he can play his games on the console that were originally bought under my...
  7. Game share

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game share: Hello guys and ladies. I'm looking for someone who could game share modern warfare with me.I have a bunch nice games as well.I have the gamepass ultimate Thank you....
  8. Online in game / party chat along with home xbox / family sharing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Online in game / party chat along with home xbox / family sharing.: I have four kids (ikr lol). Anyway, i have my xbox one as my home xbox, and the kids xbox i have enabled them to sign on as me (via text verification) and their own profiles to play games that i...
  9. destiny shadowkeep wont share on same xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    destiny shadowkeep wont share on same xbox: i have 2 gamertags on one xbox. It is already set as my home xbox. I also already added my other gamertag to my family on the xbox. I have bought shadowkeep and all previous dlcs on my account,...
  10. Game sharing gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game sharing gold: Im game sharing with a friend but for some reason the gold wont share he still has a subscription but i dont have xbox live privilages b7ab6ef5-5fc4-42a4-a369-f73713c8ec0f