Sharing XBox games between children

Discus and support Sharing XBox games between children in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If I purchase a game for one of my children, how can the other children use it under their accounts as well. Their accounts are on the same console and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by 121073, Oct 6, 2019.

1. 121073
    121073 Guest

If I purchase a game for one of my children, how can the other children use it under their accounts as well. Their accounts are on the same console and I do not wish to purchase the games for each child.

:)

121073, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Jowster12 Win User

It must be set as a home xbox. But if it's a disc anyone can use it!
  3. GroundOregano94 Win User

The account that the game is purchased with must be set as a home box account on the console. Then, all others can share games. Just look here.
  4. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Designate your console to the Home console. For more information, please visit the link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox

Here’s how:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > Personalization, and then select My home Xbox.
    3. Do either of the following:
      • Select Make this my home Xbox to designate the console as your home Xbox.
  5. Ironwilled Win User

6. Saeleth Win User

Sharing games between 3 Xbox?

Hi there,

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the max is 2. Like I said maybe I am wrong about this but I don't think you can game share to 3 xbox consoles.
Thema:

1. Sharing XBox games between children - Similar Threads - Sharing games between

2. Sharing games and xbox gold live/gamer tag between two devices

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sharing games and xbox gold live/gamer tag between two devices: My son currently has an xbox one at our house and an Xbox Gold Live account. He wants to get another xbox one at his father’s house but be able to log in using the same gamer tag and xbox gold...
  3. Sharing games between two consoles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing games between two consoles: My kids want to play games together and with me but there are not many "local" multiplayer games for Xbox. It seems most games are geared for multiplayer only on Xbox live. My question is, if I...
  4. Subscription sharing and games between two consoles - Partage d'abonnement et jeux entre deux ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subscription sharing and games between two consoles - Partage d'abonnement et jeux entre deux ...: Hello, I want to know if it is possible and "legal" to share a subscription and games on two consoles, in order that my girlfriend and I could play together the same games but only buying them...
  5. Sharing games between 3 Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing games between 3 Xbox?: They will do a similar upgrade In the xbox or in those that will come out in which it is possible to share titles with the members of the same wifi network? so family? for example an account...
  6. Sharing a game between two accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing a game between two accounts: Hello, I have $25 credit on a microsoft account that is NOT my main xbox account. Can I sign into this account with the $25 credit on my xbox, purchase a game, then sign back into my main xbox...
  7. Game Sharing issue between 2 XboxOne's in the same household

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Sharing issue between 2 XboxOne's in the same household: Hey guys, I've looked everywhere and I cannot find the answer. I have 2 Xbox Ones in my home(My Xbox(Xbox A) and my sons Xbox(Xbox B). I am able to download and play games from Xbox A on Xbox B,...
  8. Cannot share Game between profiles on same console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot share Game between profiles on same console: Hello, I recently purchased minecraft on my profile via download. I want my son to be able to play the game without him logging into his account. However, when he logs in with his profile (this is...
  9. Share the game (forza horizon 3) between 2 users of the same PC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Share the game (forza horizon 3) between 2 users of the same PC?: Hi, I've 2 sons that wants to play to Forza horizon 3 (not at the same time) with Xbox on a windows 10. I don't know how to manage it (without to play the same game for the same PC!), because:...
  10. Possible to share games between 2 household xbox one's?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Possible to share games between 2 household xbox one's?: We have an xbox on in the family room and my son is getting his own xbox one s for christmas. Is it possible to share games between the two and play at the same time? Or do i need separate games...