Sharing Xbox Live Account

Discus and support Sharing Xbox Live Account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a family XBox Live Gold Account. I am the parent in the family and I have two child accounts. I purchased XBox Live Gold several years ago when... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Big Shark E, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Big Shark E
    Big Shark E Guest

I have a family XBox Live Gold Account. I am the parent in the family and I have two child accounts. I purchased XBox Live Gold several years ago when my son was 10. The Gold account is was purchased under to my son's account, not the parent account. Now
    that my second son is 10, he wants to access the Gold account. How do I connect the two children accounts to the Gold account, when the Gold account is only attached to one of my children and not the parent account? Every post I read only tells you how to
    add a child to an adult account. Is there a way I can switch the Gold account to the parent account without my children losing everything they have created?

:)

Big Shark E, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Jurgen1488 Win User

can i transfer xbox live over to a child

You can share your account with another account. This is how you share all memberships and games.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/xbox-live-gold-sharing-features
  3. Norrissa Win User

Syncing account information, Hotmail - Outlook.

You could put both accounts on the Xbox One and share the Live Gold as well as the games belonging to each. Unfortunately you can't merge the purchases of one account with another but the Xbox One does have a share feature.

Here is a link that explains it in depth
    support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-gold-sharing-features
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

Xbox accounts

Hi there,

It's best to have each user have their own account.

On an Xbox One, you only need one account with a Live subscription. The account that has the subscription can make a console it's home console so games and the Live subscription will be shared with all users on that console. More info can be found here:
    http://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/xbox-live/xbox-live-gold-sharing-features
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Game sharing is not working

Make sure the account you were sharing with still has xbox live membership or is still sharing with your account.
  6. Mister Cizl Win User

Creating family accounts with existing Xbox live gold accounts

Hey MsTheGamer290! To share Xbox Live Gold you will want the master account to set the family's Xbox console as their Home Console. This will allow all users that play on that Xbox to utilize Xbox Live Gold features and games owned by the master account.
    For more information on home consoles and Gold sharing, please check out the "Using Xbox Live Gold sharing features on Xbox One" page. Thanks!
Thema:

1. Sharing Xbox Live Account - Similar Threads - Sharing Live Account

2. Xbox one Live account sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Live account sharing: My kids just got an Xbox. We got a 3 month live subscription as well. My 2 kids made their own profiles, how do they share the live subscription. Or do they both need to purchase their own?...
  3. Sharing LIVE and Game on LAN inside same house on one account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing LIVE and Game on LAN inside same house on one account.: I have checked a bunch of forum threads here, but can't find an answer to this. I bought a Xbox One X today, and my wife got my old Xbox One. LIVE and Game sharing doesen't work at all. Both...
  4. compartilhamento de conta xbox live [xbox live account sharing]

in XBoX on Consoles
    compartilhamento de conta xbox live [xbox live account sharing]: ao compartilhar minha conta xbox (conta microsoft) com alguém, essa pessoa além de ter total acesso ao meu perfil, tem ao meu endereço de email também?? Translation: [ When I share my xbox...
  5. Sharing XBOX Live Gold and Game Pass Membership with accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing XBOX Live Gold and Game Pass Membership with accounts: Hi Community, I recently got an XBOX One X as a birthday gift and bought a year of XBOX Live Gold. There are three different accounts registered on my XBOX, and they all have the lowest security...
  6. Can a family share the same xbox live account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can a family share the same xbox live account?: Can a family share the same xbox live account? and still have their own login or use the same login but have their own avatars? One kid has an Xbox One and one has an Xbox 360....
  7. Can I share my xbox live gold account with someone on another console in another house?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I share my xbox live gold account with someone on another console in another house?: Can I share my xbox live gold account with someone on another console in another house? 8bdd8cd1-c7bd-47ff-aba0-936688c88b80
  8. Can't share Xbox live with second account / control

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't share Xbox live with second account / control: We have tried everything to get my youngest child using the Xbox live (to play Fortnite) using the main XBOx Live gold subscription. Please help - we're getting very desperate here.... ;-)...
  9. Troubles with xbox live gold account sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Troubles with xbox live gold account sharing: Since now 4-5 days it is completely impossible to use the xbox live with family account sharing, before posting this topic I myself check that the conf have been correctly installed being me same...
  10. Why is Xbox Live account sharing my personal information without consent?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is Xbox Live account sharing my personal information without consent?: This is very worrying to me that your services are sharing my personal information while I have everything set to not display my name. I have attempted several times to change and you are still...