Sharing Xbox Live Account

Discus and support Sharing Xbox Live Account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a family XBox Live Gold Account. I am the parent in the family and I have two child accounts. I purchased XBox Live Gold several years ago when... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Big Shark E, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Big Shark E
    Big Shark E Guest

I have a family XBox Live Gold Account. I am the parent in the family and I have two child accounts. I purchased XBox Live Gold several years ago when my son was 10. The Gold account is was purchased under to my son's account, not the parent account. Now
    that my second son is 10, he wants to access the Gold account. How do I connect the two children accounts to the Gold account, when the Gold account is only attached to one of my children and not the parent account? Every post I read only tells you how to
    add a child to an adult account. Is there a way I can switch the Gold account to the parent account without my children losing everything they have created?

:)

Big Shark E, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Synetz AE Win User

Xbox Principal

When you share Xbox Live and games, the account that purchased Xbox Live can share the service. You must set up your home console with the account used to purchase Xbox Live, then you can share Xbox Live and games when you sign in with that account on
    other consoles.
  3. Synetz AE Win User

Xbox Principal

When you share Xbox Live and games, the account that purchased Xbox Live can share the service. You must set up your home console with the account used to purchase Xbox Live, then you can share Xbox Live and games when you sign in with that account on
    other consoles.
  4. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox Principal

When sharing Xbox Live and games, the account that purchased Xbox Live can share the service. You have to set your home console with the account used to purchase Xbox Live, then you can share Xbox Live and games when you sign in with that account on other
    consoles. Here is some instructions on how this works linked below.

Xbox Support - Share Xbox Live

https://support.xbox.com/help/subsc...bscriptions/share-xbox-live-gold-subscription
  5. Jurgen1488 Win User

can i transfer xbox live over to a child

You can share your account with another account. This is how you share all memberships and games.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/xbox-live-gold-sharing-features
  6. shin92i Win User

Multiple Consoles

Good evening no it will not be possible to share the xbox live with him

The xbox live is shared between profiles on the main console of the subscriber account it cannot be shared on another console
Thema:

1. Sharing Xbox Live Account - Similar Threads - Sharing Live Account

2. How many accounts can I share my xbox live gold subscription with?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How many accounts can I share my xbox live gold subscription with?: Hello I have a Xbox in my home. So far I had 2 accounts on the console and my Xbox Live gold membership was able to share between the 2 accounts. I have just added a 3rd account. I still have a...
  3. Xbox live account not linking to share enix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live account not linking to share enix: My xbox live account will not link with square enix. And eveey time i try there is a connection error 2a24a55b-e25a-4d0d-b708-fdf7c948d0c6
  4. Xbox live Gold Share / Epic games account PROBLEMS!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live Gold Share / Epic games account PROBLEMS!: Hi, so my boys both have an xbox each, xbox accounts with different gamer tags and separate email addresses. They share a live gold account via family share from Son 1's xbox. Son 1 has an epic...
  5. Playing Fortnite with 2 Xbox accounts (family) and 1 shared xbox live account at the same time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing Fortnite with 2 Xbox accounts (family) and 1 shared xbox live account at the same time?: Hi! My two kids have both an Xbox One S. One of them has a Xbox Live Gold account. He added his brother as a family member. They both want to play Fortnite at the same time. But this does not...
  6. Sharing live accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing live accounts: Hi me and my brother play on the same xbox (xbox 1 original) and play on seperate accounts is it possible to share xbox gamepass between both accounts or no? Also will he be able to play the games...
  7. XBox Live not shared on the family account

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live not shared on the family account: Hi, I have accidentally added XBox Live to my daughters account. I didn't think it would matter as she is part of the Family group on the XBox. But now when I or my other daughters try to go onto...
  8. Sharing an xbox live gold account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sharing an xbox live gold account: My brother added me to the family plan and made it his home xbox but it still wont share xbox live gold. Can somebody plz help me with how to help share xbox live gold...
  9. Condivisione account xbox live gold[Translation-Live gold xbox account sharing]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Condivisione account xbox live gold[Translation-Live gold xbox account sharing]: Buonasera, visto che praticamente impossibile chattare/parlare con l'assistenza microsoft, provo a scrivere qui sperando di trovare una soluzione al mio problema. Ho acquistato recentemente un...
  10. Sharing Live account on separate xboxes in same house

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing Live account on separate xboxes in same house: I bought a Live account and was thinking my family could use it as well on a second xbox in our home so we could play together online... Do I have to purchase 2 SEPARATE l Live subscriptions??? If...