Sharing Xbox live gold with multiple profiles?

Discus and support Sharing Xbox live gold with multiple profiles? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey gamers, I have my cousins profile on my Xbox One with an Xbox Live Gold membership on it. I set it as my home xbox on his account so that I can... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JitteryRobin990, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Sharing Xbox live gold with multiple profiles?

Hey gamers,

I have my cousins profile on my Xbox One with an Xbox Live Gold membership on it. I set it as my home xbox on his account so that I can use his gold membership on my profile. However, I notice that it only lets me access the online features such as party
    chat and multiplayer if his profile is signed in at the same time. It seems like I can't sign his profile out and use my profile to play online. Is this some sort of system glitch or is this just the way sharing gold works? Any help and advice would be much
    appreciated.

Thanks

:)

JitteryRobin990, Feb 4, 2020
  2. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

xbox gold family plan

They have; it'll be replaced soon by shared Xbox Live Gold which will allow multiple accounts (on the same console, I believe) to use another profile's Gold membership for the one subscription.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox gold, Two accounts on xbox1..

4. Daft Badger Win User

xbox live subscriptions

5. HyruleBalverine Win User

Using xboxlive with 2 users

6. Daft Badger Win User

Can I play Minecraft ONLINE with a silver Account?

Thema:

Sharing Xbox live gold with multiple profiles?

1. Sharing Xbox live gold with multiple profiles? - Similar Threads - Sharing live gold

2. Xbox Gameshare wont share xbox live gold but will share games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Gameshare wont share xbox live gold but will share games: Hi so I've had this problem for about a year now and I've finally decided to try fix it. The problem being is that me and my friend are game sharing so his account is my home xbox account and mine...
  3. Xbox live gold sharing doesn’t work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold sharing doesn’t work: The account that’s set as my home console has gold, but it’s not working. Says I don’t have gold when I try to play on another account. I tried taking the profile off and setting it back again,...
  4. Sharing my XBOX Live Gold

in XBoX on Mobile
    Sharing my XBOX Live Gold: I have Live Gold Signature. I have only one XBox One console and it is assigned as the main one. My kids should be able to access and use my Live Gold. For a short period they were actually able...
  5. Condivisione account xbox live gold[Translation-Live gold xbox account sharing]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Condivisione account xbox live gold[Translation-Live gold xbox account sharing]: Buonasera, visto che praticamente impossibile chattare/parlare con l'assistenza microsoft, provo a scrivere qui sperando di trovare una soluzione al mio problema. Ho acquistato recentemente un...
  6. Multiple XBox consoles wanting to share games and Live Gold.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple XBox consoles wanting to share games and Live Gold.: We now have 2 X-Box One consoles, having had just one set up until now. Ultimately I want to have 2 people playing on-line multi-player games (sharing any games purchased to date) at the same...
  7. Xbox live gold is not sharing with family members on my home Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold is not sharing with family members on my home Xbox: I have an Xbox One S. I have set it up with my account as the primary, and set as the home Xbox under my account. My son has a child account that is also on the Xbox, I've authorized him to use...
  8. Xbox live gold family sharing disconnected

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live gold family sharing disconnected: My Xbox one S randomly signed out and now we cannot access Xbox live gold through family sharing. The Xbox live gold membership is currently active. Any ideas how the family sharing can be...
  9. Xbox One sharing Xbox Gold Live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One sharing Xbox Gold Live?: I plan to get an Xbox One S. My brother has one too, and has a Xbox Live Gold account. He shares it with my other brother in Indiana, and I was wondering would he be able to share it on mine too...
  10. Live Gold sharing not working on replacement console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live Gold sharing not working on replacement console: Our old Xbox One S broke, so I bought a new one. I have set it up fine and logged on with my account that has Live Gold (renews in April 2020), can access all the games and play online. However...