shark card. How do I redeem the shark card on pc?

Discus and support shark card. How do I redeem the shark card on pc? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased two cards. one for my xbox GTA and one for my PC GTA. Both purchased on Microsoft. How do i redeem the one for the pc if purchased on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AshleyStrange, May 22, 2020 at 10:52 PM.

1. shark card. How do I redeem the shark card on pc?

I purchased two cards. one for my xbox GTA and one for my PC GTA. Both purchased on Microsoft. How do i redeem the one for the pc if purchased on microsoft? there's no option on the RockStar social club page.

:)

AshleyStrange, May 22, 2020 at 10:52 PM
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

Shark cards are platform specific, you can't redeem an Xbox Shark cards on the PC version of the game. You'll either have to get a refund or sell your card to someone else (like another family member or a well known friend).
  3. BROgerss Win User

Hello,

It depends on the platform you purchased the shark cards on. If you purchased them on the Xbox store, you will unfortunately only be able to redeem them on xbox. Hope this helps.
  4. xCHEMISTx Win User

CASH CARDS

The cash cards are actually back up now. I wonder if they are going to stay up now though.

Red Shark card = $100,000

Tiger Shark card = $200,000

Bull Shark card = $500,000

Great White Shark card = $1,250,000
  5. sidneywoods1 Win User

How good is xbox at giving your refund

He bought Megalodon Megalodon shark gift card great white shark gift card and a shark gift card for Grand Theft Auto
  6. FLUFFY PANDA 67 Win User

Deals with Gold GTA Bundles

I purchased the bundle, but I don't see that I got the shark card. How do I get the card?
Thema:

1. shark card. How do I redeem the shark card on pc? - Similar Threads - shark card redeem

2. I got charge twice for shark cards on gta and I only purchase one and it shows on my Xbox I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got charge twice for shark cards on gta and I only purchase one and it shows on my Xbox I...: I got charge twice for shark cards on gta and i only purchase one card i have proof i only bought one on my console but on my debit card i got charge twice for 49.99...
  3. shark cards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    shark cards: my son bought 2 shark cards, and only received 1. ive been on website trying to get refund, and spoke to 4 different xbox experts but no one seems to know what they are doing,,,,...
  4. Shark Card GTA Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shark Card GTA Online: I bought two shark cards yesterday, I wanted to buy one more, but I could not and is saying that is to contact Microsoft but they never respond, when I went to buy the third gave error. Can...
  5. Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Online Edition & Megalodon Shark Card Bundle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Online Edition & Megalodon Shark Card Bundle: How do I get my Megladon Shark Card after purchasing and installing the game? I cant find it. d5f34ebd-ed3e-4edf-90ac-bc73f1f702b9
  6. Gta 5 cash card "white shark"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta 5 cash card "white shark": I bought the gta 5 cash card "white shark" yesterday but I still haven't gotten my money now. Is it usual that it takes that long? 033fdf79-7815-4d3d-9426-e85675f2b3b7
  7. Gta V online carte shark Megalodon [Mod Translation - Gta V online shark megalodon card]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta V online carte shark Megalodon [Mod Translation - Gta V online shark megalodon card]: Non è possibile elaborare il tuo pagamento. Questo è il messaggio che mi esce quando provo a fare l'acquisto della carta shark megalodon. Come posso fare? Contatta il supporto Microsoft Non è...
  8. 1,250,000 bonus when you buy Shark card in gta V

in XBoX Games and Apps
    1,250,000 bonus when you buy Shark card in gta V: I bought a 100,000 card in gta V and read that 1,250,000 was given if I bought that card a Shark card in Gta Online b8d7be22-4833-4a4f-95f7-6c834757d045
  9. 범죄 조직 스타터 팩과 메갈로돈 샤크 카드 번들 환불[Crime Organization Starter Pack and Megalodon Shark Card...

in XBoX on Windows
    범죄 조직 스타터 팩과 메갈로돈 샤크 카드 번들 환불[Crime Organization Starter Pack and Megalodon Shark Card...: Grand Theft Auto V 게임의 범죄 조직 스타터 팩과 메갈로돈 샤크 카드 번들 품을 microsoft store에서 구매를 했습니다 PC에서 가용 가능한줄알 구매했으나 Xbox에서만 사용이 가능한것을 구매후에 알았습니다. 환불 좀 부탁드리 습니다. [Translation - I purchased Grand Theft Auto V...
  10. GTA 5 digital purchase w/shark card. How do I redeem the shark card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA 5 digital purchase w/shark card. How do I redeem the shark card?: I purchased the GTA 5 w/shark card bundle a couple weeks back. I'm wondering how to redeem the shark card that came with this. Any help would be great, thanks! 8a5fbdcd-c839-40f9-b1d0-8978c7e8d980