Shifting to XBox

Discus and support Shifting to XBox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey! I am a big fan of Granny game series and recently bought XBOX too. I was searching on google and found that I can also play Granny console edition... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ernest111, Aug 15, 2022.

1. Ernest111
    Ernest111 Guest

Shifting to XBox

Hey! I am a big fan of Granny game series and recently bought XBOX too. I was searching on google and found that I can also play Granny console edition on XBOX which is same as Granny chapter 2. Did anyone play this console edition and tell me is it same as the mobile edition or not?

:)

Ernest111, Aug 15, 2022
  2. Th3 Tater Win User

Luck Of The Zafords Weekend Event!

Shift codes for the lazy:

PC / Mac Zaford Gear SHiFT Code: KTCBJ-C9RTC-BSFTJ-33TT3-FBWHF

Xbox 360 Zaford Gear SHiFT Code: KJCJ3-RCWC6-5K9BF-WFBT3-3WFKK

PlayStation 3 Zaford Gear SHiFT Code: CTK3B-99K3J-XXKW3-ZTWTJ-HJH5J
  3. Tatakai no Kami Win User

Really Battlefield? Really?

Shift Enter

Shift Enter

Shift Enter
  4. Epic Louie Win User

xbox one redeem code not working

Are you sure it's not a Shift code? They look like regular Xbox codes, but they need to be redeemed on the Shift website.

https://shift.gearboxsoftware.com/rewards
  5. Eggnogga Win User

xbox live shift codes

Shift codes have nothing to do with your xbox account. If you're having issues entering them via the xbox, then try to go to the Shift website, login, and enter them through there.
  6. XBF Eladio M Win User

Xbox Adaptive Joystick help

Hey WARRIOR

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

In regards to this, the Adaptive Controller allows you re-map certain buttons to be registered as a different input.

For example, using that
    Shift option
    , allows use a different set of controllers altogether, such as switching to the right stick from the left stick.

For buttons, choose a button on the controller you want to modify with Shift, then choose
    Shift. Choose a button from the list (this will be the button that’s used when the Shift button is held down).

The Shift status will reflect the button you’ve chosen.

I hope this was able to clarify any confusion this might have casued.
Thema:

Shifting to XBox

1. Shifting to XBox - Similar Threads - Shifting

2. Borderlands 2 shift codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 shift codes: I am trying to claim the 10th anniversary shift codes that are on the go for Borderlands two.When I log in my system tells me I have a shift code to claim,however when I click on the menu tab for...
  3. What is the use of shift?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the use of shift?: Hi, I use Xbox Elite 2. I change the use of pedals, but I don't know what means to "Shift" here? How can I use it if I set the other button for shift? X in this pic Of course, I bought Elite...
  4. Trying to push Shift + A in Game Stops Movement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to push Shift + A in Game Stops Movement: So I've been having this issue for awhile, in certain games where Shift is the Run button, I can't hold Shift + A to run Left. Shift + D works for running Right, but completely stops movement with...
  5. There is a problem with my shift, alt, and ctrl keys.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There is a problem with my shift, alt, and ctrl keys.: So here im playing this game Roblox™ and they have this mouse feature they call "shiftlock" and its activated by the shift key, but the problem im having is that its being activated by the CTRL...
  6. Shifting my xbox to my son account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Shifting my xbox to my son account: Dear All, I know you may face the same issue, but I'm having a serious problem now. When I started the Xbox journey, I purchased the Xbox to have fun for myself and my son, which was ten years...
  7. shift + spacebar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    shift + spacebar: When I try to hold shift and hold spacebar to run and jump in games, it wont let me. This problem is only on my external keyboard though, my actual laptop keyboard works fine with shift +...
  8. Why when pressing down shift + W 1 and 2 keys don't work?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when pressing down shift + W 1 and 2 keys don't work?: I just got a brand new keyboard for my incoming pc but when trying it out in a game i realized i couldn't use the 1 and 2 keys while pressing down shift + W. At first i thought it was because the...
  9. xbox game bar opening when trying to type shift+c

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game bar opening when trying to type shift+c: why is when i click shift + c it opens xbox game bar and says broadcasting is no longer supported? fba20a6c-c4b0-4cf4-a3db-779de7684ac1
  10. Add Alt Modifier to Xbox Adaptive Controller Shift Function

in XboX Insiders
    Add Alt Modifier to Xbox Adaptive Controller Shift Function: The Xbox Adaptive Controller (XAC) currently has the ability to assign any input, sans joystick, to function as a modifier key—temporarily reassigning other inputs, allowing inputs to do the work...