Shipping due to Coronavirus

Discus and support Shipping due to Coronavirus in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I live in Australia and bought an xbox last night and was wondering if it will actually get shipped due to coronavirus closing many places... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Hey_02, Mar 27, 2020 at 2:53 AM.

1. Hey_02
    Hey_02 Guest

I live in Australia and bought an xbox last night and was wondering if it will actually get shipped due to coronavirus closing many places

:)

2. Thetman92 Win User

hope it comes with no delays!
  3. BoyFantasticITA Win User

They will still ship, but it will be slower.

Hope I helped you!

-
  4. D4vid 360 Win User

Probably it will just take some more time. I live in a full lockdown area and delivers are done very slowly, but still done. Probably your console is in some warehouse waiting to be shipped, so it has alreayd been ‘created’
  5. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

I haven't seen any disruptions to the actual mail system. It's been the warehouses and productions facilities that are failing behind.
  6. Smwutches Win User

To avoid further repeated answers, I'm going to lock this. If you need further assistance, please feel free to create a new thread.
Thema:

1. Shipping due to Coronavirus - Similar Threads - Shipping due Coronavirus

2. Coronavirus Shipping and Xbox Elite 2

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Coronavirus Shipping and Xbox Elite 2: I ordered an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller a few days ago. It is still pending and I was already charged for it. I read that I would be charged when it was shipped. I received and email that...
  3. Is Microsoft still shipping?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Is Microsoft still shipping?: We want to order an Xbox, but want to make sure that it will still be shipped before paying for it. Is Microsoft still shipping? 2be2a4fd-2ec5-4850-8ea0-5288012c1268
  4. What shipping methods does microsoft store use? and what are the proccessing times.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    What shipping methods does microsoft store use? and what are the proccessing times.: What shipping methods does Microsoft store use from USPS, FedEx, and Ups for the xbox one x? and what are the processing times. Thanks in advance for the help! Sorry if this might be the wrong...
  5. Need shipping address for controller exchange

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need shipping address for controller exchange: I started an exchange request with Microsoft for a faulty controller. However, i was never given a shipping address or information. I waited a week to see if they would email it to me but, i still...
  6. How to resend shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to resend shipping label: I have just completed the process to repair my xbox but haven’t reveived the shipping label is there anyway to get it resent ? b8f1180d-c4fc-47bc-a004-46b2dd57569c
  7. Service shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service shipping label: I vreated a serice order on the 12th and have still not received an email with the shipping label. Also when i go to status order i am unable to click on the box to print label. Can someone help...
  8. Xbox Elite Controller 2 Shipping for Replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller 2 Shipping for Replacement: My xbox elite controller 2 had an issue and wasn't responding correctly so I filed a claim to receive a replacement. Now I need to ship the controller in order to receive the replacement but what...
  9. Trying to send in faulty Xbox but it is stuck on choose a shipping method screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to send in faulty Xbox but it is stuck on choose a shipping method screen.: As the title states I'm trying to send in my faulty xbox for repairs or to get a replacement and when I choose a shipping method(Regular free shipping) and hit next a loading icon appears but...
  10. I have Waited 12 Days for Xbox Repair Order [Mod Removed] Shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have Waited 12 Days for Xbox Repair Order [Mod Removed] Shipping label: I have Waited 12 Days for Xbox Repair Order [Mod Removed]Shipping label. Microsoft keeps saying wait 24 hours when I have waited 12 days! All I want is a shipping label...