Shipping due to Coronavirus

Discus and support Shipping due to Coronavirus in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I live in Australia and bought an xbox last night and was wondering if it will actually get shipped due to coronavirus closing many places... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Hey_02, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Hey_02
    Hey_02 Guest

I live in Australia and bought an xbox last night and was wondering if it will actually get shipped due to coronavirus closing many places

:)

Hey_02, Mar 27, 2020
  2. Thetman92 Win User

hope it comes with no delays!
  3. BoyFantasticITA Win User

They will still ship, but it will be slower.

Hope I helped you!

-
  4. D4vid 360 Win User

Probably it will just take some more time. I live in a full lockdown area and delivers are done very slowly, but still done. Probably your console is in some warehouse waiting to be shipped, so it has alreayd been ‘created’
  5. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

I haven't seen any disruptions to the actual mail system. It's been the warehouses and productions facilities that are failing behind.
  6. Smwutches Win User

To avoid further repeated answers, I'm going to lock this. If you need further assistance, please feel free to create a new thread.
Thema:

1. Shipping due to Coronavirus - Similar Threads - Shipping due Coronavirus

2. Is there an updated shipping timeline?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Is there an updated shipping timeline?: I purchased an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller almost 2 weeks ago and it is still pending. When will this ship? 8c2febb3-e809-4cba-84a5-d9dd95ea690d
  3. xbox design lab shipping

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox design lab shipping: Hi i wanted to know if the design lab controllers have free international shipping 9cf8e3a5-a7b4-42a0-811f-2919971434f9
  4. SOT - Ori Ship Livery

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SOT - Ori Ship Livery: Hi, I have a game pass ultimate account which i share with my family on the home machine. I saw this perk & claimed it. It shows up for me if i open Sea of Thieves. If my daughter opens the game...
  5. Express Shipping Problem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Express Shipping Problem: I recently ordered a new Xbox elite series 2 wireless controller online on Thursday, April 2nd through express shipping to my house. For express, it says 1-2 business days for it to be sent, yet...
  6. World of Warships Elite Ships not showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World of Warships Elite Ships not showing up: I have purchased several of the elite ships, such as Graf Spee, for World of Warships, but they are not showing up on my ships lists. I have available inventory space, and it's been over a week....
  7. Coronavirus Shipping and Xbox Elite 2

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Coronavirus Shipping and Xbox Elite 2: I ordered an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller a few days ago. It is still pending and I was already charged for it. I read that I would be charged when it was shipped. I received and email that...
  8. Is Microsoft still shipping?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Is Microsoft still shipping?: We want to order an Xbox, but want to make sure that it will still be shipped before paying for it. Is Microsoft still shipping? 2be2a4fd-2ec5-4850-8ea0-5288012c1268
  9. What shipping methods does microsoft store use? and what are the proccessing times.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    What shipping methods does microsoft store use? and what are the proccessing times.: What shipping methods does Microsoft store use from USPS, FedEx, and Ups for the xbox one x? and what are the processing times. Thanks in advance for the help! Sorry if this might be the wrong...
  10. Need shipping address for controller exchange

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need shipping address for controller exchange: I started an exchange request with Microsoft for a faulty controller. However, i was never given a shipping address or information. I waited a week to see if they would email it to me but, i still...