Shipping xbox

Discus and support Shipping xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I shipped my xbox back to Microsoft with my hdmi cable and power cable, will they be returned to me? 13a31821-594a-4b24-9145-71e81555f80d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Not Snowzys, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Not Snowzys
    Not Snowzys Guest

Shipping xbox

I shipped my xbox back to Microsoft with my hdmi cable and power cable, will they be returned to me?

:)

Not Snowzys, Sep 26, 2019
  2. OklaGrizzlyBear Win User

Shipping xbox

Hyia..

Unfortunately they may not return the cables back to you. Microsoft Support will give you detailed instructions on how to pack and what to send back for either repair or replacement. I would try to contact them and let them know your ticket number and the
    situation and see if they may be able to assist you and possibly sending you those cables back to you.

Happy Gaming!
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

Shipping xbox

Hello Snowzyz,

What XBF Leo has stated is absolutely correct. Make sure to contact support if you have not received your items 10 business days from the day you received your console. As a reminder, you are sent an email stating what you should and should not send it with
    your console. It is important to read through that before shipping your devices to Microsoft.

We will be locking this thread in order to prevent repetitive replies here. If you ever have another question, or would like to start a discussion, don't hesitate to create a new thread. We look forward to hearing more from you soon!
  4. Not Snowzys Win User

Shipping xbox

That is very unfair, they didn't give me anything stating what t put in the box. So I didn't out my controller in and sent my xbox w/ the cables, why are the able to take my xbox out but unable to give me back the cable I need to use it?
  5. Jeremy2085 Win User

Shipping xbox

If you have shipped your xbox out for repair, then once all the repairs or testing are complete you should recieve your xbox back with all the items it was sent with. If this is not the case I suggest you either contact microsoft directly about it and/or
    customer services, as they will be able too assist you in retrieving your items back in one piece.
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

Shipping xbox

As Njal the Blue said, it is very unlikely as they have the cables there, and the cables are likely to get lost as well, the best thing
    you could do is to contact
    customer support
    about it, and see if they can help you out.
Thema:

Shipping xbox

1. Shipping xbox - Similar Threads - Shipping

2. Shipping Label/Warranty Returns

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shipping Label/Warranty Returns: Ive been waiting a week to get a shipping label e-mailed to me from microsoft so I can return a defective Xbox One. I keep calling and they keep telling me one will be e-mailed withing 24 hours....
  3. elite series 2 shipping\delivery

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    elite series 2 shipping\delivery: Preordered the series 2 from Microsoft. Does anyone know if they are shipping before 11/4 so that we have them on that day? Or will they ship that day? Thanks in advance...
  4. Xbox Design Lab - Won't ship

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Design Lab - Won't ship: Does anyone know when the Xbox Design Lab will ship to New Zealand? I have tried to make one via the design lab, by the time I go to check out it says that it's not available in New Zealand yet....
  5. Alpha ship ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ship ahead: I finally got my alpha skip ahead invite thank you xbox, cant wait to try it out. Any apps or features out there that I should check out first? submitted by /u/John-dannelly [link] [comments]
  6. Alpha ship ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ship ahead: I finally got my alpha skip ahead invite thank you xbox, cant wait to try it out. Any apps or features out there that I should check out first? submitted by /u/John-dannelly [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Elite Controller Pre-Order Shipping Address Can't Be Changed?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Elite Controller Pre-Order Shipping Address Can't Be Changed?: After over an hour of attempting to get my Xbox Elite controller pre-order's shipping address changed, Braeden at Microsoft has informed me of some pretty absurd things. - Microsoft Store...
  8. Is there international shipping for custom design Xbox controller?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Is there international shipping for custom design Xbox controller?: Hi there, Is it possible to ship personalized Xbox controllers from Xbox Design Lab to an international location? I like to get this as a gift for someone. If yes, is shipping free? Thanks,...
  9. Obtenir une étiquette d’expédition (Obtain a shipping label)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Obtenir une étiquette d’expédition (Obtain a shipping label): Bonjour tous, petit résumé : j'ai acheté une manette Xbox noir standard en Décembre 2018. Celle-ci allume et après quelques secondes ou minutes(tout dépend d'elle), le bouton Xbox reste allumé et...
  10. Sea of Thieves Twitch Rivals Obsidian Ship Liveries Rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves Twitch Rivals Obsidian Ship Liveries Rewards: Hello, I had linked both my Sea of Thieves account with my Twitch account and proceeded to watch the Twitch Rivals stream to receive the promotional rewards of the Obsidian Ship liveries set on...