Shipping

Discus and support Shipping in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, i have a question. Where do you ship consoles and other stuff? Do you also ship consoles to Estonia? Thank you... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MarttiVirnas, Jun 27, 2019.

1. MarttiVirnas
    MarttiVirnas Guest

Shipping

Hello, i have a question.

Where do you ship consoles and other stuff? Do you also ship consoles to Estonia?

Thank you

:)

MarttiVirnas, Jun 27, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Shipping

If you ordered it online then it would have some sort of shipping with it, but there are usually different options varying from the slowest to the shortest. When you placed the order it should have given you the option. usually the slowest option is chosen
    by default but it should have listed an estimate of how many days it should take.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Shipping

It would depend on the type of shipping you chose. It should have told you when you checked out or it might show it on the receipt they would have emailed you.
  4. Luna830-E0801295-DB9 Win User

Shipping

Got mine US ups about 30 min ago
  5. NYJets12 Win User

Shipping

target has day 5 editions
  6. Boshedo22 Win User

Shipped!

Mine just came in about 10 minutes ago from Target. I'll play it when I get home from work. :)
Thema:

Shipping

1. Shipping - Similar Threads - Shipping

2. Shipping Label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shipping Label: Hello, I am sending my brand new (a week old) Xbox One X for repair since it doesn't want to start anymore. Too bad... Repair order has been created and I liaised with the shipping company (gave...
  3. Costo de envió de accesorio Xbox[Xbox accessory shipping cost]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Costo de envió de accesorio Xbox[Xbox accessory shipping cost]: Hola, quisiera saber si hay algún costo por enviar mi control de Xbox One a garantía y recibir uno nuevo, ya que se daño el joystick izquierdo y pues la ultima vez que envíe algo me costo mas de...
  4. Phantasy Star Online 2 question on Ship access

in XBoX on Windows
    Phantasy Star Online 2 question on Ship access: Hello, I recently got PSO2 but changed my Xbox Live name shortly after I started - didn't like what I had before. After I did so, I'm unable to sign into the Ship (server) my friend and I are...
  5. My product still hasn't shipped.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My product still hasn't shipped.: I bought my cyberpunk controller 5 days ago and it still hasn't shipped. Does anyone know the average shipping day? 99aac9df-48db-44d4-84ee-38a4ef91033b
  6. Bought Game Pass Ultimate to get the sea of thieves ancestral ship set but i dont have it

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought Game Pass Ultimate to get the sea of thieves ancestral ship set but i dont have it: I redeemed my code but when i go to the ingame ship chest the skins arent there. Is it just me or is the perk system just busted ? 2d7d88b8-7a40-4399-a95a-7b3c320d2ea1
  7. Brand New Xbox One X needs repair, site wont print a shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New Xbox One X needs repair, site wont print a shipping label: I have a 2 months old Xbox One X that turns on, but has no signal. Suspect a hard drive issue, very frustrating since this is a brand new machine. I am going through the steps online to ship the...
  8. Still no shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still no shipping label: Its been 4 days and still haven't received a shipping label or can't get my shipping label from my devices in service for my controller. Haven't been able to speak to an actual human to help me....
  9. Replacement controller shipping problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Replacement controller shipping problem: I recently bought an xbox one s. All the buttons work fine except for the view button. I live in the uk and was wondering if i could send my package through royal mail instead of ups due to...
  10. How can I get a shipping label?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I get a shipping label?: I requested a service order and was given instructions to send back my controller but in the instructions they asked me to print out my shipping label. [img] As you can see I did not receive...