Shipping

Discus and support Shipping in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, i have a question. Where do you ship consoles and other stuff? Do you also ship consoles to Estonia? Thank you... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MarttiVirnas, Jun 27, 2019.

1. MarttiVirnas
    MarttiVirnas Guest

Shipping

Hello, i have a question.

Where do you ship consoles and other stuff? Do you also ship consoles to Estonia?

Thank you

:)

MarttiVirnas, Jun 27, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Shipping

If you ordered it online then it would have some sort of shipping with it, but there are usually different options varying from the slowest to the shortest. When you placed the order it should have given you the option. usually the slowest option is chosen
    by default but it should have listed an estimate of how many days it should take.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Shipping

It would depend on the type of shipping you chose. It should have told you when you checked out or it might show it on the receipt they would have emailed you.
  4. Luna830-E0801295-DB9 Win User

Shipping

Got mine US ups about 30 min ago
  5. NYJets12 Win User

Shipping

target has day 5 editions
  6. Boshedo22 Win User

Shipped!

Mine just came in about 10 minutes ago from Target. I'll play it when I get home from work. :)
Thema:

Shipping

1. Shipping - Similar Threads - Shipping

2. Alpha ship ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ship ahead: I finally got my alpha skip ahead invite thank you xbox, cant wait to try it out. Any apps or features out there that I should check out first? submitted by /u/John-dannelly [link] [comments]
  3. Alpha ship ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ship ahead: I finally got my alpha skip ahead invite thank you xbox, cant wait to try it out. Any apps or features out there that I should check out first? submitted by /u/John-dannelly [link] [comments]
  4. Shipping xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shipping xbox: I shipped my xbox back to Microsoft with my hdmi cable and power cable, will they be returned to me? 13a31821-594a-4b24-9145-71e81555f80d
  5. Xbox Elite Controller Pre-Order Shipping Address Can't Be Changed?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Elite Controller Pre-Order Shipping Address Can't Be Changed?: After over an hour of attempting to get my Xbox Elite controller pre-order's shipping address changed, Braeden at Microsoft has informed me of some pretty absurd things. - Microsoft Store...
  6. Is there international shipping for custom design Xbox controller?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Is there international shipping for custom design Xbox controller?: Hi there, Is it possible to ship personalized Xbox controllers from Xbox Design Lab to an international location? I like to get this as a gift for someone. If yes, is shipping free? Thanks,...
  7. Obtenir une étiquette d’expédition (Obtain a shipping label)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Obtenir une étiquette d’expédition (Obtain a shipping label): Bonjour tous, petit résumé : j'ai acheté une manette Xbox noir standard en Décembre 2018. Celle-ci allume et après quelques secondes ou minutes(tout dépend d'elle), le bouton Xbox reste allumé et...
  8. Sea of Thieves Twitch Rivals Obsidian Ship Liveries Rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves Twitch Rivals Obsidian Ship Liveries Rewards: Hello, I had linked both my Sea of Thieves account with my Twitch account and proceeded to watch the Twitch Rivals stream to receive the promotional rewards of the Obsidian Ship liveries set on...
  9. Not receiving Halo ship in sea of thieves.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Not receiving Halo ship in sea of thieves.: I had heard that that by logging into sea of thieves until the 15th you would get a limited edition ship. Ive been logging in the past few days and i have not received the ship yet and since it is...
  10. Xbox Repair- Return Shipping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Repair- Return Shipping: I sent my Xbox One S in on 5/3/2019, it got there, and was fixed on 5/08/2019. It was dropped off at FedEx (which I sent it using UPS- I wish they would have used UPS to return it to me) on...