shooting buddies

Discus and support shooting buddies in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, Looking for some friends to play with. Must be friendly (not haters) and can watch your friends backs and just have some fun and laughs... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Charitycase7892, Apr 12, 2014.

1. shooting buddies

Hey,

Looking for some friends to play with. Must be friendly (not haters) and can watch your friends backs and just have some fun and laughs while we epically fail or win.

Games would include minecraft / Gta 5/ Left for dead 2/ Halo 4 / Farcry 3/ guitar her 3/ 5/ and world tour/ two worlds 2/ Defiance/ and the Cursed crusade.

If your interested in some loyal friends hit me up, Gamer tag :

:)

Charitycase7892, Apr 12, 2014
  2. Martymar82
    Martymar82 Guest
    October 1st

Can't wait to load up a car with buddies and just go pulling random drive by shooting, playing some golf and going scuba and sky diving!

Martymar82, Apr 12, 2014
  3. SMURFxOxWAR
    SMURFxOxWAR Guest
    Help: Active Cammo Elite in Winter Contingency

yeah hes there but you cant kill him until later on in the mission I think I and my buddies tried all shooting him at same time but to no avail. its just one of those things

SMURFxOxWAR, Apr 12, 2014
  4. Galactic Geek Win User

BF 4 Dragons Teeth DLC.

ZombieDeano, if you need a shooting buddy, I'd be happy to join you. ;)
  5. Enigmatic J Win User

Friends required

Shoot me a request I'm always looking for new co-op buddies
  6. JD Combo Win User

Looking for Achievement Hunters

Hey, buddy. I go for achievements.

GoW3, GoWJ, COD:Blops2, RE6. If any of these titles interest you, shoot me a message.
  7. Defy Lightning Win User

best buy has another gaming blow out, dozens of games on sale.

I haven't touched the multiplayer because I expected it to be dead.. and you confirmed that haha. If you need a buddy to play MP with, shoot me an invite. :)
  8. Martymar82 Win User

October 1st

Can't wait to load up a car with buddies and just go pulling random drive by shooting, playing some golf and going scuba and sky diving!
Thema:

shooting buddies

1. shooting buddies - Similar Threads - shooting buddies

2. Trouble shooting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble shooting: Having problems with fallout 4 keeps saying renew game pass but i own it on disc how do i fix the issue 8436210e-5ee3-4bde-8333-ef1c975940f7
  3. Shoot many robota - full game version unavible.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shoot many robota - full game version unavible.: Hello, I have problem with update my demo version game "shoot many robats" to full version game. In marketplace is only avaible demo version. Is it posible buy full version this game in 2019...
  4. 엑스박스 원 컨트롤러 쏠림 문제[Translation-Xbox One controller shoot problem]

in XBoX on Windows
    엑스박스 원 컨트롤러 쏠림 문제[Translation-Xbox One controller shoot problem]: 이게 일 하게 치우쳐있는게 아니 우측 스틱이 가끔씩 위로 15퍼센트까지 움직이다가 다시 만 주면 원래대로 돌아오 그러는데 해결 방법이 있나요? [Translation-This is not a constant bias, and the right stick will occasionally move up to 15 percent and then...
  5. Communication trouble shooting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication trouble shooting: I recently made a new account, but when I go to send a message it won't let me. 8455ea47-8ac1-4f98-bc21-01b76e319fdc
  6. NORMAL ÖDEMENİN 8 KATI PARA ÇEKİLMESİ[8 FLOOR MONEY SHOOTING OF NORMAL PAYMENT]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    NORMAL ÖDEMENİN 8 KATI PARA ÇEKİLMESİ[8 FLOOR MONEY SHOOTING OF NORMAL PAYMENT]: Xbox GamePass servisi kullanmak için ödemeye kredi kartımı ekledim ve ödeme talebinde bulundum fakat reddetti bu sefer telefondan ödeme yaptım oldu ama sıkıntı şura ki normal paranın 8 katını...
  7. Microsoft Microsoft MN-500: Network trouble shooting

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft Microsoft MN-500: Network trouble shooting: Microsoft (Routers) Microsoft MN-500: Network trouble shooting hello my Xbox cannot connect to my Wi-Fi. Its saying it's trouble shooting and I don't know why can you please help?...
  8. OG XBOX One booting to trouble shoot menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    OG XBOX One booting to trouble shoot menu: For the past week, my xbox starts up, beeps twice, and goes directly to the trouble shoot menu. I first solved the problem by doing a power cycle, unplugging the power cord and all that, and it...
  9. Trouble shooting with my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble shooting with my account: I'm having trouble shooting with my account with mcpe. I have an account but i cant use it because i can't do servers. How should i set ip my account to play servers?...
  10. Shooting a Bomber with a tank Cheating?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shooting a Bomber with a tank Cheating?: Ok, I got that kill and the next day my account got suspended due to cheating. The only game I played the day before was BF1. Explain to me how shooting a bomber with a tank and killing it is...