shooting the ball in NBA 2K14 on next gen

Discus and support shooting the ball in NBA 2K14 on next gen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; the shooting on 360 is horrid. Missing wide open 3s even though I have a 95 is the most frustrating thing I've ever encountered in a sports game. Is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by wE eAt Ur LuNcH, Jan 23, 2014.

1. shooting the ball in NBA 2K14 on next gen

the shooting on 360 is horrid. Missing wide open 3s even though I have a 95 is the most frustrating thing I've ever encountered in a sports game. Is the sliders normal on next gen or are they still set to simulation?

:)

wE eAt Ur LuNcH, Jan 23, 2014
  2. Bleezy23
    Bleezy23 Guest
    Bleezy23, Jan 23, 2014
  3. TonyG_MOBB
    TonyG_MOBB Guest
    XBOX ONE: Disc or Digital Download? - Do you need to keep Disc inside after installing to play?

Tell 2K to add the jordan challenge on next gen for NBA 2K14

TonyG_MOBB, Jan 23, 2014
  4. TonyG_MOBB Win User

XBOX ONE: Disc or Digital Download? - Do you need to keep Disc inside after installing to play?

Tell 2K to add the jordan challenge on next gen for NBA 2K14
  5. Bleezy23 Win User

NBA 2K14 problems

6. DJ SANDSTORM407 Win User

X1 IS NEXT GEN NOW!

Uhhhh NBA 2k14 looks more next gen then any of the other sports games IMO.
  7. PorQ 201 Win User

X1 graphics not next gen

NBA 2k14 for next gen looks great, I was blown away when I first started the game.
  8. robnyack Win User

X1 IS NEXT GEN NOW!

I'd like to know the full list of differences in these thisgen/nextgen games, like NBA 2k14.

-

I'm always wary of these games that debut on the current gen and next gen. Don't seem like they can be very next gen.
Thema:

shooting the ball in NBA 2K14 on next gen

1. shooting the ball in NBA 2K14 on next gen - Similar Threads - shooting ball NBA

2. Forza Horizon 3 kendiliğinden kapanıp, oyundan çıkıyor [Translation - Forza Horizon Shoots...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 kendiliğinden kapanıp, oyundan çıkıyor [Translation - Forza Horizon Shoots...: Oyunu store üzerinden satın alarak yükledim. Oyunun ilk açılış görüntüleri geliyor ve oyun başlayacağı zaman kapanıp windows ekranına dönüyor. Sorunla ilgili bir fikrim yok herşey gayet normal...
  3. Gears of War 4: Turrets won't shoot!

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 4: Turrets won't shoot!: Hi, I been trying to play Gears 4 but I'm stuck when I need to use turrets, they simple won't shoot, with zoom or not, the right triger from my controller works fine for every other situation,...
  4. Trouble shooting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble shooting: Having problems with fallout 4 keeps saying renew game pass but i own it on disc how do i fix the issue 8436210e-5ee3-4bde-8333-ef1c975940f7
  5. Shoot many robota - full game version unavible.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shoot many robota - full game version unavible.: Hello, I have problem with update my demo version game "shoot many robats" to full version game. In marketplace is only avaible demo version. Is it posible buy full version this game in 2019...
  6. 엑스박스 원 컨트롤러 쏠림 문제[Translation-Xbox One controller shoot problem]

in XBoX on Windows
    엑스박스 원 컨트롤러 쏠림 문제[Translation-Xbox One controller shoot problem]: 이게 일 하게 치우쳐있는게 아니 우측 스틱이 가끔씩 위로 15퍼센트까지 움직이다가 다시 만 주면 원래대로 돌아오 그러는데 해결 방법이 있나요? [Translation-This is not a constant bias, and the right stick will occasionally move up to 15 percent and then...
  7. Communication trouble shooting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication trouble shooting: I recently made a new account, but when I go to send a message it won't let me. 8455ea47-8ac1-4f98-bc21-01b76e319fdc
  8. NORMAL ÖDEMENİN 8 KATI PARA ÇEKİLMESİ[8 FLOOR MONEY SHOOTING OF NORMAL PAYMENT]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    NORMAL ÖDEMENİN 8 KATI PARA ÇEKİLMESİ[8 FLOOR MONEY SHOOTING OF NORMAL PAYMENT]: Xbox GamePass servisi kullanmak için ödemeye kredi kartımı ekledim ve ödeme talebinde bulundum fakat reddetti bu sefer telefondan ödeme yaptım oldu ama sıkıntı şura ki normal paranın 8 katını...
  9. Microsoft Microsoft MN-500: Network trouble shooting

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft Microsoft MN-500: Network trouble shooting: Microsoft (Routers) Microsoft MN-500: Network trouble shooting hello my Xbox cannot connect to my Wi-Fi. Its saying it's trouble shooting and I don't know why can you please help?...
  10. OG XBOX One booting to trouble shoot menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    OG XBOX One booting to trouble shoot menu: For the past week, my xbox starts up, beeps twice, and goes directly to the trouble shoot menu. I first solved the problem by doing a power cycle, unplugging the power cord and all that, and it...