Shop (stickers invite) doesn't work anymore

Discus and support Shop (stickers invite) doesn't work anymore in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello guys, No one can help me, just write Xbox and call EA they can't help me too. My Shop doesn't work since yesterday, (it always says: is closed,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MaEstellex, Apr 15, 2014.

1. MaEstellex
    MaEstellex Guest

Hello guys, No one can help me, just write Xbox and call EA they can't help me too. My Shop doesn't work since yesterday, (it always says: is closed, try later) Maybe anyone on here have am idea. I'm just ask other players they haven't got this problem,
    I can't plant or buy any new things Shop (stickers invite) doesn't work anymore :( Thank you!

:)

MaEstellex, Apr 15, 2014
  2. Pergab
    Pergab Guest
    Game doesn't work anymore

Dear Support,

Today morning I started to play on my laptop computer with the brand new event. I successfully finished first 5 challenges. When I started the 6th challenge, cards did not appear, just the simple emty background appeared. Since this I'm not able to play
    with Microsoft Solitaire Collection at all. I completed some daily challenges earlier on my Laptop - not too often, but regularily.:

I've already tried to:

- Restart, update and reinstall application

- Restart my computer

- Update my Windows

- Relog to my xBox account

I'm using Win10 on my laptop. Nothing has changed between challenge 5 and 6 on my OS. Now I'm not able to start daily challenge, standard games or stars club at all.

What else could I check?

Thank you:

Pergab, Apr 15, 2014
  3. maxen
    maxen Guest
    spotify doesn't work anymore

Hi Bomfort, can you try power cycling your console? Press the power button for 10 seconds; unplug the power cable from the wall; wait 5-10 minutes; reconnect and power back on. Does the app behave better now?

If not, can you try uninstalling the app (go to My Games & Apps > Apps, highlight Spotify, press the Menu button (three horizontal lines) and select Uninstall) and then reinstalling it?

Let us know how you get on.

maxen, Apr 15, 2014
  4. xXCamhawkXx
    xXCamhawkXx Guest

It says this from the main menu? Weird. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game?

xXCamhawkXx, Apr 16, 2014
Thema:

1. Shop (stickers invite) doesn't work anymore - Similar Threads - Shop stickers invite

2. problema al comprar en la microsoft store de xbox one [Translate] problem when shopping in...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    problema al comprar en la microsoft store de xbox one [Translate] problem when shopping in...: Lo que pasa es que quiero comprar un juego y todo va bien hasta que presiono comprar despues de haber seleccionado el metodo de pago y simplemente dice: Ponerse en contacto con la asistencia de...
  3. Fortnite V-Buck shopping. I play pc and don't see the purchased v-buck.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite V-Buck shopping. I play pc and don't see the purchased v-buck.: Szia. A Microsoft webhelyet v-buckot vásároltam. PC-t játszok, és nem látom a megvásárolt v-bucket. Az epikus játékok fiókja szinkronizálva van az x-box élő fiókommal. De a vásárlásom nem jelenik...
  4. Compras no Asphalt 8 (Shopping not Asphalt 8)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Compras no Asphalt 8 (Shopping not Asphalt 8): Tem como optar pelo pagamento na compra de produtos no game, via boleto bancário? Gostaria de comprar fichas e itens, mas não tenho cartão de crédito. Translation: Do you have the option to pay...
  5. shop on a xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    shop on a xbox 360: I can not download the game in the store. No download icons. A game purchased e5113a32-fbdf-4d00-9db0-9972d19c6ff9
  6. Dbx2 Tp medal shop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dbx2 Tp medal shop: When i go to Tp medal shop, i want to click gift but it is blocked. For what? Please answer this question! Thank you 28f54aa5-8e88-4c1b-97ec-8cb8ea1174b8
  7. Покупка в магазине[Translation-Shop Purchase]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Покупка в магазине[Translation-Shop Purchase]: Добрый день! Купили в магазине полную версию игры Minecraft для Windows 10, комплект новичка. В описании было сказано, что в комплект входит 700 монет, но после скачивания и установки монеты на...
  8. Hacer compra en línea (Make Online Shopping)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hacer compra en línea (Make Online Shopping): Intento hacer una compra en línea para comprar el Gold a $10 y me aparece que debo ponerme en contacto con la asistencia de xbox, pensé que era algún error pero eso me pasa desde la mañana...
  9. Fortnite Shop Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite Shop Problem: I wanted to buy the frozen legends bundle with my microsoft account credit but it is not in the shop!but on my pc it is there but i dont have paysafe credit only xbox.So why is it not in the shop?...
  10. Lost serial number sticker, shop refuses to fix damaged controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost serial number sticker, shop refuses to fix damaged controller: Hello! So a year and 2 months ago i bought a xbox 360 controller to play fifa and sadly like 3 months ago the cable of the controller was acting weird, constantly disconnecting and so on. I...