shopping cart

Discus and support shopping cart in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It's not possible to get the "xbox on adapter for stereo-Headsets" into the shopping cart. :-(( There is always an error message like this: no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SinusElf3158185, Mar 15, 2018.

1. shopping cart

It's not possible to get the "xbox on adapter for stereo-Headsets" into the shopping cart. :-((

There is always an error message like this:

no matching availabilityId

Uyc1dOThpk+qqrgA.8
    2018/03/15 - 19:30:54 UTC

:)

SinusElf3158185, Mar 15, 2018
  2. COD 2 HALO
    COD 2 HALO Guest
    25 killstreak?

OLD ladies with shopping carts running you over!!!

COD 2 HALO, Mar 15, 2018
  3. Stelarion
    Stelarion Guest
    I saw someone fly a plane?

Now I am shure he's cheating couse I saw him also drive a shopping cart...

Stelarion, Mar 15, 2018
  4. COD 2 HALO Win User

25 killstreak?

OLD ladies with shopping carts running you over!!!
  5. chronle Win User

Questions about DLC songs for Dance Central

If you accidentally put a song in the shopping cart that you don't want to buy, This is how you do it.

1. Go to Buy More Song

2. Select New and Sale Songs or Songs (depending the song that put on it)

3. Select the song that you accidentally go into your shopping cart

4. Select Remove from Cart

Hope that helps :)
  6. onyxishere Win User

Shopping Cart Needed

7. PanditPurple Win User

Shopping Cart issue.

If it goes through you should get the Silver but if you don’t, contact bungie support and see if they cant push the items through on their end. If you cant get them to follow through.

make sure you can prove you arent being fraudulent and charge it back to your card through your bank (I dont know if thats possible where you are from)
  8. Active Yaw Win User

Download Symbol Constantly Shows in the Store (Top Right)

Just to add the store app updated again and now there is no wishlist, that is totally gone and there is no cart symbol any longer which means if I add something to the cart and choose to continue shopping there is no way to view the cart or checkout without
    having to add a random game to the cart then choose view cart then remove the random game.
Thema:

shopping cart

1. shopping cart - Similar Threads - shopping cart

2. xbox shopping cart can't check out

in XboX Insiders
    xbox shopping cart can't check out: my shopping cart keep loading and fail turn into payment page when i try buy bundle of games. it is not happen if i buy single game by press buy button, it will change to payment page. Please...
  3. Xbox Shopping Cart Not Working Will Microsoft Cart Work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Shopping Cart Not Working Will Microsoft Cart Work?: I need help with the shopping cart on xbox one. it keeps giving an error code and doesnt work so I was wondering if I bought what I'm trying to buy on the Microsoft store which is in game currency...
  4. Suggestion about the shopping cart and wishlist

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suggestion about the shopping cart and wishlist: On each wish-list it should add a price for all the stuff combined as well as a gigabyte calculator that tells you how much storage it'll take. (This post is supposed to be about Xbox)...
  5. Shopping cart checkout not working on Xbox Series X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shopping cart checkout not working on Xbox Series X.: When I add items (games or otherwise) to my cart in the Store app and then select Checkout, I repeatedly get “Oops” error pop-ups (followed by random seeming letter/number strings) and can never...
  6. Problemas con el carrito de compra de Xbox -[Translation - Xbox shopping cart issues]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problemas con el carrito de compra de Xbox -[Translation - Xbox shopping cart issues]: Mi problemas es que cuando tengo varios juegos en el carrito de compras para regalar a alguien mas, no me permite hacer el regalo. tampoco me permite regalarlo por separado, no se que hacer....
  7. Shopping Cart issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shopping Cart issue.: So today I attempted to purchase some in-game currency for Destiny 2, I decided to use the shopping cart feature thinking it would be easier to buy a couple bundles for different amounts instead...
  8. Shopping cart not working at all with an error

in XboX Insiders
    Shopping cart not working at all with an error: [IMG] I am encountering a bug for a month(?) I believe now, more or less. Shopping cart gives me an error 0x00000194. I have already reported twice through console. I cannot make multiple...
  9. Design lab app shopping cart problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Design lab app shopping cart problem: Hi all, I'm trying to order an Xbox controller through the Design Lab app on my console. However, when I press 'Add to shopping cart' it goes to my shopping cart, but there's nothing in it. What...
  10. New Shopping Cart feature

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    New Shopping Cart feature: This is a feature that was long due in the marketplace. Now we got it: New Shopping Cart feature now available in the Xbox Store! - Xbox Wire 13006664-1729-4517-9e96-697272c0f947