Shopping History

Discus and support Shopping History in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need to see a list of games bought digitally since beginning of 2021 on Xbox store. How would I go about seeing my shopping history of games bought... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MichaelMullins4, May 2, 2021.

1. Shopping History

I need to see a list of games bought digitally since beginning of 2021 on Xbox store. How would I go about seeing my shopping history of games bought from there. How would I find that information?

:)

MichaelMullins4, May 2, 2021
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Shopping History

To find out what you purchased. Log in on account.microsoft.com and select Payment & Billing then Order History.
  3. Jurgen1488 Win User

Transert games possible?

No. You download games through shopping history.
  4. Adam Tkocz Win User

Forza Horizon 3 DLC

After pressing 3 dots and entering the bookmark, my library does not get this supplement. And in the shopping history it is shown that it is bought
  5. punk2704 Win User

Fortnite - Skins und Einkäufe verschwunden [Translation - Fortnite-skins and purchases gone]

Epic ist verbunden, die Einkaufe kann ich in Microsoft Zahlungsverlauf sehen.

--------------------------------------------------

Translation-Epic is connected, the shopping I can see in Microsoft payment history.
  6. Novahov Win User

Billing without knowing what!

i chwck my billing history

and i dont see Something unusual..

There are two shopping I know this one is the second LIVE GOLD and Microsoft Points
Thema:

Shopping History

1. Shopping History - Similar Threads - Shopping History

2. Offering most of Microsoft's products and services, etc. as a One-Stop-Shop library of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Offering most of Microsoft's products and services, etc. as a One-Stop-Shop library of...: Microsoft Azure has frequently requested I continue account sign up and I most assuredly will - the very moment Microsoft offers Azure's products and services as a library of...
  3. Microsoft shop (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft shop (PC): i bought the sea of thievest at eneba and downloaded it about a month later i reset my pc and microsoft story writes to make a purchase. not in history or if I want to enter the code it says that...
  4. international game shopping

in XBoX Games and Apps
    international game shopping: i am native from colombia, resident at brazil (with active bank accounts on each country). Looking at the marketplace from each country (for a child xbox360).. I found some games ill like to...
  5. I switched my email on microsoft shop and i can't now play my Sea Of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I switched my email on microsoft shop and i can't now play my Sea Of Thieves: Firstly when i got my new pc i got with my motherboard game pass ultimate. I used it with another email in microsoft store and when game pass ran out i wasn't able to with my game pass account, so...
  6. I switched my email on microsoft shop and i can't now play my Sea Of Thieves

in XBoX on Windows
    I switched my email on microsoft shop and i can't now play my Sea Of Thieves: Firstly when i got my new pc i got with my motherboard game pass ultimate. I used it with another email in microsoft store and when game pass ran out i wasn't able to with my game pass account, so...
  7. I switched my email on microsoft shop and i can't now play my Sea Of Thieves

in XBoX Accessibility
  8. re-release more physical backwards compatible games in shops or bring back delisted games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    re-release more physical backwards compatible games in shops or bring back delisted games.: I had plenty of backward-compatible game but some that are compatible with Xbox one and series x/s are either delisted in the Xbox store or too expensive, sold out, or not in great condition in...
  9. Shopping cart checkout not working on Xbox Series X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shopping cart checkout not working on Xbox Series X.: When I add items (games or otherwise) to my cart in the Store app and then select Checkout, I repeatedly get “Oops” error pop-ups (followed by random seeming letter/number strings) and can never...
  10. I purchased sea of thieves in the micrtosoft shop, but it doesn't show up in my library.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased sea of thieves in the micrtosoft shop, but it doesn't show up in my library.: I have payed for the game, and have gotten charged, but the game is not in my library. The Microsoft store shows no sign of me even having purchased it, but I have now lost $40 on my bank accoun...