Shops taking back faulty xbox one controllers

Discus and support Shops taking back faulty xbox one controllers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Yesterday the analog stick on my xbox one controller started feeling weird. when i press down the left analog stick to the right it kind of sinks down.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Im Michaael, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Im Michaael
    Im Michaael Guest

Yesterday the analog stick on my xbox one controller started feeling weird. when i press down the left analog stick to the right it kind of sinks down. I only got my xbox one less then 2 weeks ago and don't want to spend another £45 on a new controller.
    I know i can send it off to Microsoft for free but they usually take ages to receive, So i was thinking about taking just the controller back to the shop where i got it from. Has anyone tried taking theres back to the shop where they got thesrs from? (this
    is the controller what came with the xbox one)

:)

Im Michaael, Feb 13, 2014
  2. veato
    veato Guest
    veato, Feb 13, 2014
  3. Malacath
    Malacath Guest
    Halo 4 Edition Xbox 360 Console Wifi Adapter

Sounds like a faulty internal wifi card to me.

If your xbox is new or still under warranty then try taking it back to shop and getting it swapped for a new one.

Malacath, Feb 13, 2014
  4. Galactic Geek Win User

D-pad issues with NEW (3.5mm) Xbox One controller

Sounds like you may have received a faulty controller - I would simply take it back to the shop where you purchased it, and get it exchanged for another 1.
  5. Malacath Win User

Halo 4 Edition Xbox 360 Console Wifi Adapter

Sounds like a faulty internal wifi card to me.

If your xbox is new or still under warranty then try taking it back to shop and getting it swapped for a new one.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Complaint

I've had to send 2 xbox ones of for repair due to faulty disc drives & it was a 7 working day turnaround both times.

No option to take mine back to a shop due to how i got it but as metioned,take it back to Game.

There's no where on the forums to make a complaint.
  7. PilotViper112 Win User

Controller disconnects, and yes I have read all the other posts, new issue.

If under 12 months old take it back to the shop were you got from, as to me it sounds like it's faulty, you could try a mates controller to see if the fault lies with the xb1 or the controller. I also read on other forums with this people saying some xb1
    have bad wifi board on a batch of consoles, so if that's the case it's either the shop or send the xb1 to Microsoft to be fixed.
  8. Daft Badger Win User

Broken Console and Kinect

If the Kinect is faulty then you will need to send that in as well.If it's a new shop bought console you should take it back & get a replacement.
Thema:

1. Shops taking back faulty xbox one controllers - Similar Threads - Shops taking faulty

2. Limite de compra en tienda Argentina[Translation-Limit shopping in Argentina store]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Limite de compra en tienda Argentina[Translation-Limit shopping in Argentina store]: Buenas tardes a toda la comunidad. Mi consulta es esta para quién tenga conocimiento, en la tienda Microsoft de Argentina, cuantas Tarjetas de Regalo se puede comprar al día y que no se bloquee mi...
  3. Compras [Edit - Translation] - Shopping

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Compras [Edit - Translation] - Shopping: Fui fazer uma compra do Assasins Creed Odyssey Edição Deluxe, mas deu erro todas as vezes que tentei. No outro dia diversas cobranças no cartão de crédito. O que eu devo fazer ?? Alguém para me...
  4. Auction Shop and Tune Setup Not Working

in XBoX on Windows
    Auction Shop and Tune Setup Not Working: I recently got forza horizon 4 on my PC and I've been playing it a lot with my friends online in the same server and they have been going into the auction house and getting tune setup for cars and...
  5. Shopping cart not working at all with an error

in XboX Insiders
    Shopping cart not working at all with an error: [IMG] I am encountering a bug for a month(?) I believe now, more or less. Shopping cart gives me an error 0x00000194. I have already reported twice through console. I cannot make multiple...
  6. Why am I now shopping for my 4th Xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I now shopping for my 4th Xbox controller: So i actually had a hiatus with xbox for a while... mostly because i was playing pubg on pc, and had More friends on ps4 at the time. But when i decided to go back to xbox and buy my xbox one......
  7. problema al comprar en la microsoft store de xbox one [Translate] problem when shopping in...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    problema al comprar en la microsoft store de xbox one [Translate] problem when shopping in...: Lo que pasa es que quiero comprar un juego y todo va bien hasta que presiono comprar despues de haber seleccionado el metodo de pago y simplemente dice: Ponerse en contacto con la asistencia de...
  8. Fortnite V-Buck shopping. I play pc and don't see the purchased v-buck.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite V-Buck shopping. I play pc and don't see the purchased v-buck.: Szia. A Microsoft webhelyet v-buckot vásároltam. PC-t játszok, és nem látom a megvásárolt v-bucket. Az epikus játékok fiókja szinkronizálva van az x-box élő fiókommal. De a vásárlásom nem jelenik...
  9. Compras no Asphalt 8 (Shopping not Asphalt 8)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Compras no Asphalt 8 (Shopping not Asphalt 8): Tem como optar pelo pagamento na compra de produtos no game, via boleto bancário? Gostaria de comprar fichas e itens, mas não tenho cartão de crédito. Translation: Do you have the option to pay...
  10. shop on a xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    shop on a xbox 360: I can not download the game in the store. No download icons. A game purchased e5113a32-fbdf-4d00-9db0-9972d19c6ff9