Shops taking back faulty xbox one controllers

Discus and support Shops taking back faulty xbox one controllers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Yesterday the analog stick on my xbox one controller started feeling weird. when i press down the left analog stick to the right it kind of sinks down.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Im Michaael, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Im Michaael
    Im Michaael Guest

Yesterday the analog stick on my xbox one controller started feeling weird. when i press down the left analog stick to the right it kind of sinks down. I only got my xbox one less then 2 weeks ago and don't want to spend another £45 on a new controller.
    I know i can send it off to Microsoft for free but they usually take ages to receive, So i was thinking about taking just the controller back to the shop where i got it from. Has anyone tried taking theres back to the shop where they got thesrs from? (this
    is the controller what came with the xbox one)

:)

Im Michaael, Feb 13, 2014
  2. veato
    veato Guest
    veato, Feb 13, 2014
  3. Malacath
    Malacath Guest
    Halo 4 Edition Xbox 360 Console Wifi Adapter

Sounds like a faulty internal wifi card to me.

If your xbox is new or still under warranty then try taking it back to shop and getting it swapped for a new one.

Malacath, Feb 13, 2014
  4. Galactic Geek Win User

D-pad issues with NEW (3.5mm) Xbox One controller

Sounds like you may have received a faulty controller - I would simply take it back to the shop where you purchased it, and get it exchanged for another 1.
  5. Malacath Win User

Halo 4 Edition Xbox 360 Console Wifi Adapter

Sounds like a faulty internal wifi card to me.

If your xbox is new or still under warranty then try taking it back to shop and getting it swapped for a new one.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Complaint

I've had to send 2 xbox ones of for repair due to faulty disc drives & it was a 7 working day turnaround both times.

No option to take mine back to a shop due to how i got it but as metioned,take it back to Game.

There's no where on the forums to make a complaint.
  7. PilotViper112 Win User

Controller disconnects, and yes I have read all the other posts, new issue.

If under 12 months old take it back to the shop were you got from, as to me it sounds like it's faulty, you could try a mates controller to see if the fault lies with the xb1 or the controller. I also read on other forums with this people saying some xb1
    have bad wifi board on a batch of consoles, so if that's the case it's either the shop or send the xb1 to Microsoft to be fixed.
  8. Daft Badger Win User

Broken Console and Kinect

If the Kinect is faulty then you will need to send that in as well.If it's a new shop bought console you should take it back & get a replacement.
Thema:

1. Shops taking back faulty xbox one controllers - Similar Threads - Shops taking faulty

2. Compras no Asphalt 8 (Shopping not Asphalt 8)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Compras no Asphalt 8 (Shopping not Asphalt 8): Tem como optar pelo pagamento na compra de produtos no game, via boleto bancário? Gostaria de comprar fichas e itens, mas não tenho cartão de crédito. Translation: Do you have the option to pay...
  3. shop on a xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    shop on a xbox 360: I can not download the game in the store. No download icons. A game purchased e5113a32-fbdf-4d00-9db0-9972d19c6ff9
  4. Dbx2 Tp medal shop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dbx2 Tp medal shop: When i go to Tp medal shop, i want to click gift but it is blocked. For what? Please answer this question! Thank you 28f54aa5-8e88-4c1b-97ec-8cb8ea1174b8
  5. Покупка в магазине[Translation-Shop Purchase]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Покупка в магазине[Translation-Shop Purchase]: Добрый день! Купили в магазине полную версию игры Minecraft для Windows 10, комплект новичка. В описании было сказано, что в комплект входит 700 монет, но после скачивания и установки монеты на...
  6. Hacer compra en línea (Make Online Shopping)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hacer compra en línea (Make Online Shopping): Intento hacer una compra en línea para comprar el Gold a $10 y me aparece que debo ponerme en contacto con la asistencia de xbox, pensé que era algún error pero eso me pasa desde la mañana...
  7. Fortnite Shop Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite Shop Problem: I wanted to buy the frozen legends bundle with my microsoft account credit but it is not in the shop!but on my pc it is there but i dont have paysafe credit only xbox.So why is it not in the shop?...
  8. Missing Treasure Hunt Mummy Shop

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing Treasure Hunt Mummy Shop: I have Windows 10 professional 64 bit and when playing Trasure Hunt, the Mummy Shop does not ever open (supposed to at levels ending with 6 and 1). Is there a fix for this problem? I see that...
  9. Design lab app shopping cart problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Design lab app shopping cart problem: Hi all, I'm trying to order an Xbox controller through the Design Lab app on my console. However, when I press 'Add to shopping cart' it goes to my shopping cart, but there's nothing in it. What...
  10. No puedo hacer compras[I can not do shopping]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No puedo hacer compras[I can not do shopping]: Hola, desde hace varias semanas he intentado comprar paVos, pero al presionar ''comprar'' solo pone: Ponerse en contacto con la asistencia de Microsoft No se puede procesar tu pago. Ya lo he...