Should have got eon bundle

Discus and support Should have got eon bundle in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I was supposed to get the eon bundle with my new xbox but i didnt get the code please may i get one asap d4cb23d2-f54f-4719-88e3-1121da2fd9e1 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Riyaboy, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Riyaboy
    Riyaboy Guest

I was supposed to get the eon bundle with my new xbox but i didnt get the code please may i get one asap

:)

Riyaboy, Feb 3, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there Riya,

Sorry to hear you are missing these items within the bundle. Unfortunately we do not have the proper tools to assist you with this matter through the Forums.

The best thing to do would be to
    Contact Xbox Support
    directly so that they can assist with this issue.

I hope this helps.
  3. MXR Alpha Elite Win User

Were you able to find your Redemption Code for the EON Skin and V-Bucks?
  4. Gamingboy177 (Sam) Win User

Hey there, make sure you double check all the contents of the box, the code should be on a piece of paper, you may have just missed it.
  5. MXR Alpha Elite Win User

Fortnite Eon Bundle not containing Save the World

You should soon get access to Fortnite Save the World soon as Epic promised that anyone who bought the Eon Bundle would receive free access to STW.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

I activated my Eon key on microsoft/redeem but i cant find it on the Xbox

Hi Jan,

I see that the Eon bundle was redeemed properly onto your Microsoft account you use for your Xbox profile. The Eon bundle comes with in-game cosmetic items for your Fortnite character that you need to access by launching the game. Once the game loads, you
    should be able to find the cosmetic items included in the Eon bundle within your inventory where you select your skins and gliders.

I don't believe you need to install anything, the items should be in your inventory, but just in case press the Menu button while hovering over Fortnite on your Xbox and select "Manage Games & add-ons". Then go to where it says ready to install and install
    anything that needs to be installed.
Thema:

1. Should have got eon bundle - Similar Threads - Should got eon

2. Xbox live gold price increases and should be down back to normal price not increased

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold price increases and should be down back to normal price not increased: I remember buying xbox live gold for £20 now it's twice as expensive 276573aa-449a-447a-ac4b-240aae319ddb
  3. Controller input lasting longer than it should

in XboX Insiders
    Controller input lasting longer than it should: I’m part of the 50% who got the new dashboard in the beta ring. My console is an Xbox One X with the Seagate 8tb Hub, if that helps at all. Since the update, I’ve noticed that both in dashboard...
  4. How should I set my audio settings to get the best quality sound from my headphones

in XBoX Accessibility
    How should I set my audio settings to get the best quality sound from my headphones: I have a Xbox one s and when playing fortnite I use my headset how should I set my audio to get the best quality sound using my headphones? A fortnite friend me said something about setting my...
  5. I still have not got my promotional vbucks yet should i get worried

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I still have not got my promotional vbucks yet should i get worried: I wanted the vbucks yesterday because of new skins but they havent arrived yet i just wanna know if im still gonna get them 36f610c7-f5f8-4069-b654-5f23f7a6ae01
  6. I've got better things to do than hunt daily for a promotion that should have be there.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I've got better things to do than hunt daily for a promotion that should have be there.: Sea of Thieves Pre-Order Promotion that wasn't....again. I am very aggravated that Microsoft continues to promise promotions for pre-orders, we jump through hoops to get in on the promotion for...
  7. I feel like I should get my money back for purchasing Gears of War since I never got a beta LOL

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I feel like I should get my money back for purchasing Gears of War since I never got a beta LOL: I was really excited to play the beta so I went and got the game awhile ago I still never got the beta code so now I think I should get reimbursed the money for the game LOL...
  8. I got banned and my ban should over but i still can't access anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned and my ban should over but i still can't access anything: I recently got banned until the 15th of October because my brother stole my phone and put some inappropriate pictures as my gamerpic and my back should be over but it still won't let me access...
  9. Got xbo 6days ago - black screen each day - should I return it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got xbo 6days ago - black screen each day - should I return it?: I got my xbo last Friday. Each day I have experienced the screen goes black. Knecht is still working because I can hear it respond to voice commands, just can't see it. It seems to happen when I...
  10. Tenure got lowered, or isn't where it should be.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tenure got lowered, or isn't where it should be.: So, I bought my Xbox and started playing on this account on June 8th, 2008. I never stopped paying/playing up until 4 months ago. Before I deactivated my Subscription, I had a Tenure of '5 years'...