Should have the option to delay updates

Discus and support Should have the option to delay updates in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just dropped out of the preview program since im tired of being banned on ranked games since im forced to update submitted by /u/Pelktown [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Pelktown, Feb 21, 2020.

1. /u/Pelktown
    /u/Pelktown Guest

I just dropped out of the preview program since im tired of being banned on ranked games since im forced to update

submitted by /u/Pelktown
    [link] [comments]

/u/Pelktown, Feb 21, 2020
  2. Lofty Who Win User

Life is Strange

3. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Beta

Hey DTz Xzibit! Sorry about the delay, but I have updated you in the database, so you should be all set!
  4. XBLRewards3 Win User

Level 3 - Franken Rewards

Hi ProfChaosMSU52. Your achievements punchcard should update by tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.
  5. Tom Montgomery Win User

Xbox One stops updating the 'live tv' when I use some menus of my pvr.

This has been fixed by the latest update... maybe the 50hz option? Also seems to have fixed my audio delay finally... good work guys and keep it up!
  6. DTW Dirty Harry Win User

BF4 Update?

The update is awaiting approval from Microsoft. MS delayed it, not Dice. We should see the update within a week or so.
Thema:

1. Should have the option to delay updates - Similar Threads - Should option delay

2. Should I report him or not?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Should I report him or not?: Hey there, last night i played Rocket League on my Xbox. Once there was a guy that was really toxic. I didn't say anything but he kept calling that i'm trash. After the match i send him a message...
  3. Could you please fix this? I don't understand why this should be inappropriate. I don't...

in XboX Insiders
    Could you please fix this? I don't understand why this should be inappropriate. I don't...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Saimondek [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox should add special characters such as “_” and “-“ to the gamertags.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox should add special characters such as “_” and “-“ to the gamertags.: I’ve seen this on the PS4 and PC, so why not Xbox? It’ll add more availability to gamertags. 2b4b7387-077f-4224-a717-bb5c8e8939c7
  5. 2nd Xbox to set-up - anything I should know/do to make sure it goes smoothly?

in XBoX on Consoles
    2nd Xbox to set-up - anything I should know/do to make sure it goes smoothly?: I received my Xbox One X today, and will set it up this evening. It's our second Xbox - we've had a One S for a year. I am the main account holder, my son has an account under the family group...
  6. There should be an option to record game chat audio in games

in XboX Insiders
    There should be an option to record game chat audio in games: Sometimes when i play games such as call of duty, it records the voice chat as well and there are some really funny momets and i think there should be a way of doing this as a proper feature....
  7. Should the being "Reported" tab have more options.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should the being "Reported" tab have more options.: I played a game of Happy wars recently. It's one of my favourite free games on xbox. I always play solo. After winning a quick match. I got a message from another gamer saying "Reported". After...
  8. Forza 5 should give us an option to watch our Drivatars in Action to see how they do against ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 5 should give us an option to watch our Drivatars in Action to see how they do against ...: Forza 5 should give us an option to watch our Drivatars in Action to see how they do against our friends when were offline.I mean I'm curious to see If it's an amazing driver or a bad driver if it...
  9. wireless controller option should be released

in XBoX on Consoles
    wireless controller option should be released: why is there no option for athe wirelesscontrollers so the controller doesnt turns off the whole time when im not usin it for 5-10minutes ... i cant stand that so xbox should give me the option to...
  10. Not every person has Internet. Should be an option at the least for a hard copy

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not every person has Internet. Should be an option at the least for a hard copy: I am so extraordinarily upset. I just bought the forza edition. One. Without Internet myself.. Knowing the game was a digital copy I went straight to my friends house and used theirs. I left it...