Should i buy this xbox?

Discus and support Should i buy this xbox? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, so I was looking through the Norwegian kinda Ebay. Because I am from Norway. When scrolling down I saw a brand new sealed Xbox one first gen, the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by wiktor super, Sep 28, 2019.

1. wiktor super
    wiktor super Guest

Should i buy this xbox?

Hi, so I was looking through the Norwegian kinda Ebay. Because I am from Norway. When scrolling down I saw a brand new sealed Xbox one first gen, the first fat one from the xbox one family. For 160$. My question is: Should I buy it hoping that the value
    will increase? Will the value go up? It costs 160$.

:)

wiktor super, Sep 28, 2019
  2. APOCACIDE Win User

Should I Buy It?

you have to reboot the game when it does that, sucks you go back in the queue tho, it'll get fixed in the first patch im sure
  3. C cRaZy D Win User

Should I Buy It?

This forum is rated E for everyone. No profanity or talk about fanboyism. This is a discussion forum for the console version, not for PC.

I also suggest to review the forum guidelines. Stick to the rules and everything's fine. Thank you again.
  4. C cRaZy D Win User

Should I Buy It?

Hey guys, be nice and friendly to each other and respect other opinions. There's no need for cussing or other inappropriate terms. This entire forum is rated E for everyone.

Now have a healthy and good discussion. Thank you and have a nice day or night. :)
  5. KNoley Win User

Should I Buy It?

Lein, the replies to the OP have clearly stated "in the current state" the game is not worth buying where the OP asked if it would be a good purchase for a summer of gaming with friends via coop. Right now there is no point buying a game for a specific purpose
    where the game is unable to fulfill said purpose.

To your point about it being a normal release for MMO and the people complaining should just deal with it. Unless you forked over the $60+ to buy their copies, it doesn't seem to be your place to dictate their displeasure with having spent the money not
    to be able to enjoy the full capacity of that value of the purchase. $60+ to you might be a completely different thing to someone who might have been saving for a good amount of time for this specific release only to now be faced with "oh it's normal, you
    should just shut up and wait a few weeks/months and then the game will be good to play". Why are you able to tell them how they should feel about basically paying money now for a product that is apparently not going to be good until some future date?

While I respect that you are apparently an expert at the MMO universe, people have every right to be upset that they bought this game and are unable to actually play it.
  6. jrock227 Win User

Should I Buy It?

Don't buy until they fix the server issues. Waiting 20 minutes just to get logged in is not worth it right now. Hopefully in a few weeks the problem will be fixed but not holding my breath
Thema:

Should i buy this xbox?

1. Should i buy this xbox? - Similar Threads - Should buy

2. Should I buy xbox one s in 2019?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should I buy xbox one s in 2019?: Should I buy xbox one s in 2019? a498d616-d69a-4e17-a82e-2f5d6b2667b2
  3. Why should I buy xbox?\Enforcement\Microsoft Shenanigans

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why should I buy xbox?\Enforcement\Microsoft Shenanigans: Ive been with xbox a long time, and im tired of their [Mod Removed - Profanity] and not caring. I bought a brand new Division Edition Xb1 and it still to this day it will not connect wirelessly....
  4. Why am I being told that the issue is my fault and I should buy a new xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I being told that the issue is my fault and I should buy a new xbox: I've spoken to. Two xbox support staff who are both saying that I should buy a new console or send it for repair when it isn't needed to. I'm having connectivity issues with my xbox live and...
  5. Should I buy an Xbox one for Christmas or should I wait for the xbox 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should I buy an Xbox one for Christmas or should I wait for the xbox 2: So I'm currently deciding whether to get an Xbox One S for this Christmas.But I don't know about that.Is it worth buying it.Couse if the Xbox Two comes out I'm pretty sure that xbox would stop...
  6. Why should one buy Chicago Cubs hats online?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why should one buy Chicago Cubs hats online?: The internet is a boon to every company or organization looking to gain a foothold in the marketplace. The online websites have made it possible for the companies to connect with their respective...
  7. Why should u buy xbox live/gold?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why should u buy xbox live/gold?: Ok I think that xbox live/gold should be free because it' not fair when u go into a game and u can't play with friends.Also it' not fair when everyone else can play and u are the odds one out of...
  8. Every game i buy on my xbox i should be able to easily get on my PC as well.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every game i buy on my xbox i should be able to easily get on my PC as well.: Why should i have to pay for a game 2 times if i want it on both depending on who i play with that night after all its not my fault its not cross platform so i can just play on my pc on all games...
  9. i have already bought minecraft win 10 , but for edition java, i should buy it again on 23 ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have already bought minecraft win 10 , but for edition java, i should buy it again on 23 ...: i have already bought minecraft win 10 , but for edition java, i should buy it again on 23 euro?? cfe216d2-86c2-4b9c-8f94-162108a95804
  10. should i buy cd key from amazon?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    should i buy cd key from amazon?: i always look for the cheapest way to buy a game that i want... this time i want to buy fifa 18 and i saw that amazon sell this game in the lowest price so i tryed to buy from them......