Should I buy xbox 360 due to more kinect games?

Discus and support Should I buy xbox 360 due to more kinect games? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, i am going to buy an xbox one but it has less kinect and its own games. And the biggest shock. THERE ISNT EVEN A SINGLE NARUTO GAME! I love naruto... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LorD AsBaaT, Aug 11, 2014.

1. LorD AsBaaT
    LorD AsBaaT Guest

Hi, i am going to buy an xbox one but it has less kinect and its own games. And the biggest shock. THERE ISNT EVEN A SINGLE NARUTO GAME! I love naruto games but xbox one has not even one, then should I better buy a 360? Which has a hell of kinect and naruto
    games or should I wait for naruto and kinect games for xbox one?

:)

LorD AsBaaT, Aug 11, 2014
  2. bUYING A xbOX

Sir,

I live in India . My budget is Rs.23000.

I am thinking of buying an xbox should i buy an:

1) Xbox 360 4gb with Kinect

OR

2) Xbox 360 250gb without kinect

ValuingTag588, Aug 11, 2014
  3. StarkCave
    StarkCave Guest
    xbox one kinect

Hey guys thank you for the reverts...are there any xbox one kinect games to look forward to in 2015. Xbox 360 seems to have more options for Kinect than Xbox one. I am a big fan of the kinect but now i feel i should have got a xbox 360 Should I buy xbox 360 due to more kinect games? :(

StarkCave, Aug 11, 2014
  4. NxtDoc1851
    NxtDoc1851 Guest

Give it time, there will be more Kinect games for sure. And quite a few games actually have Kinect integration. Just not motion capture. For example, Dead Rising 3 you can shout to the zombies to lure them into traps. Kinect games will come.

As far as the 360, there are a lot of Kinect based games, but the support is slowly moving to the XB1 and Kinect 2.0. So it would be silly to get a 360 for it's Kinect titles.

NxtDoc1851, Aug 11, 2014
  5. NxtDoc1851 Win User

Give it time, there will be more Kinect games for sure. And quite a few games actually have Kinect integration. Just not motion capture. For example, Dead Rising 3 you can shout to the zombies to lure them into traps. Kinect games will come.

As far as the 360, there are a lot of Kinect based games, but the support is slowly moving to the XB1 and Kinect 2.0. So it would be silly to get a 360 for it's Kinect titles.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

By when Kinnect Adventure will be available on Xbox one?

From what I heard, Xbox 360 kinect games will not be available on the backwards compatibility due to the Xbox One kinect being different to the xbox 360 kinect, and as such the game wouldn't recognise it.
  7. I am 2 Krusty Win User

Kinect sports season two

Buying the Kinect Sports for Xbox 360 in the UK should give you the Correct Language you are requesting.
  8. StarkCave Win User

xbox one kinect

Hey guys thank you for the reverts...are there any xbox one kinect games to look forward to in 2015. Xbox 360 seems to have more options for Kinect than Xbox one. I am a big fan of the kinect but now i feel i should have got a xbox 360 :(
  9. Fat Mond Win User

Possibly stolen xbox 360

You should go to every house in the area that has a locked gate and do a wee through it until someone buys you an Xbox 360 console with Kinect and Kinect sports.
Thema:

1. Should I buy xbox 360 due to more kinect games? - Similar Threads - Should buy 360

2. Should i buy this xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should i buy this xbox?: Hi, so I was looking through the Norwegian kinda Ebay. Because I am from Norway. When scrolling down I saw a brand new sealed Xbox one first gen, the first fat one from the xbox one family. For...
  3. Should I buy xbox one s in 2019?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should I buy xbox one s in 2019?: Should I buy xbox one s in 2019? a498d616-d69a-4e17-a82e-2f5d6b2667b2
  4. Why should I buy xbox?\Enforcement\Microsoft Shenanigans

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why should I buy xbox?\Enforcement\Microsoft Shenanigans: Ive been with xbox a long time, and im tired of their [Mod Removed - Profanity] and not caring. I bought a brand new Division Edition Xb1 and it still to this day it will not connect wirelessly....
  5. Why am I being told that the issue is my fault and I should buy a new xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I being told that the issue is my fault and I should buy a new xbox: I've spoken to. Two xbox support staff who are both saying that I should buy a new console or send it for repair when it isn't needed to. I'm having connectivity issues with my xbox live and...
  6. Should I buy an Xbox one for Christmas or should I wait for the xbox 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should I buy an Xbox one for Christmas or should I wait for the xbox 2: So I'm currently deciding whether to get an Xbox One S for this Christmas.But I don't know about that.Is it worth buying it.Couse if the Xbox Two comes out I'm pretty sure that xbox would stop...
  7. We should be able to buy backwards compatible 360 games on the Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We should be able to buy backwards compatible 360 games on the Xbox One.: We should be able to buy backwards compatible 360 games on the Xbox One. I think that is a huge opportunity that Microsoft is leaving on the table. They could be the Free games with gold, the...
  8. Should I re-buy Xbox One versions of Xbox 360 games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Should I re-buy Xbox One versions of Xbox 360 games?: I'm thinking of getting an Xbox One to replace/supplement my current Xbox 360. If I purchased games, like Destiny, for the Xbox 360, is it worth rebuying the game in its Xbox One version to take...
  9. Should I buy an Xbox 360 or Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should I buy an Xbox 360 or Xbox One?: Hello, Not long before the new generation of console's launched, I was an Xbox 360 owner (I had 78,000 GamerScore) but I soon got into PC Gaming. Because of this my Xbox 360 collected dust for...
  10. Should I buy the Xbox wireless adapter or get a new 360 model?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should I buy the Xbox wireless adapter or get a new 360 model?: So I have the noisy, white xbox. Soon im moving it into a room where i prefer to connect over wireless instead. It does have a few problems i've learned to deal with, such as sounding like an...