Should I get rdr2o.

Discus and support Should I get rdr2o. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Should I buy red dead redemption 2 online. 568b7510-9d7c-4cf3-8ee8-e18990656931 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by yirqe, Jan 23, 2022.

1. yirqe
    yirqe Guest

Should I get rdr2o.

Should I buy red dead redemption 2 online.

:)

yirqe, Jan 23, 2022
  2. Nursemorph Win User

Should I get rdr2o.

Only you can decide the answer to that question...people who like the game would say yes, those who didn't like it would say no.

Ultimately: Do you want to buy the game? Is it the sort of game you would enjoy?

Also, if you want to play the Story Mode (solo campaign), you need to by RDR2O to play it
  3. Nursemorph Win User

Should I get rdr2o.

I don't play the game, nor have I ever so can't really comment as such. i would say though that a lot of games with the scope it has suffer from a certain degree of grindiness. It's just how much of a grind you are willing to suffer...whether the rest of the gameplay makes up for it or not.

This article seems like it is reasonably well balanced:

https://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/red-dead-online-worth-playing-2021/
  4. yirqe Win User

Should I get rdr2o.

Yeah I kinda just wanna see what people think about the game, because all I have really heard is that it's like a big grind.
  5. SoullessCodith Win User

Is There a Cure for RDR2O Constant Disconnects?

RDR2O servers are horrible at times. Some days they work great. This is a common Rockstar problem. They love to add new things but do not maintain the servers so you get a flawless experience.
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

Should i get this or

Uncharted 3? How dare you mention that rubbish here(I know its a great game but still this is a 360 forum) Get Gears 3 man. Its worth the 63 bucks and you will get your monies worth in the first week
Thema:

Should I get rdr2o.

1. Should I get rdr2o. - Similar Threads - Should rdr2o

2. Xbox Gamehub/ Gamecard should come back in the Store

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Gamehub/ Gamecard should come back in the Store: I am really shocked we don’t got so far the feature back to see more information in the store. Like achievements or gameclips and all the stuff which is the Gamehub or the gamecard giving us....
  3. Should I get Destiny on the 360 or X1?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Should I get Destiny on the 360 or X1?: I'm thinking about buying this game on the 360 mainly because I've more friends on it. Besides, the 360 version is cheaper. Other than graphical prowess, is there anything else on X1 that the 360...
  4. Should I try Armored Core 4?

in XBoX on Windows
    Should I try Armored Core 4?: Hey guys, Do you think I should try this game out? I've played a few mech simulators before, like Front Mission: Evolved, which was actually a really fun game despite the plethora of negative...
  5. I think they should make EVERY game backwards comp.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I think they should make EVERY game backwards comp.: SOOOOO I have an XBOX 360 and haven’t bought the new Minecraft I have the 360 ver. BUT for testing purposes I wanted to see if it’d work for my Xbox one so I insert the disc it no work XD So what...
  6. I believe the Enforcement team should browse the Xbox forums or have their own forums.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I believe the Enforcement team should browse the Xbox forums or have their own forums.: I believe the Enforcement team should browse the Xbox forums or have their own forums to help clarify and unban people that are innocent. The current way the enforcement process is just flat out...
  7. Xbox should work with developers to create a variety of games in historical settings.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox should work with developers to create a variety of games in historical settings.: I’m thinking of the Sumerian Empire, Ancient Rome, and Ancient China. Last post was removed by a bad moderator. submitted by /u/Cotton_20 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox should collaborate with developers to create more historical games, set in past events...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox should collaborate with developers to create more historical games, set in past events...: I want games that aren’t Assassin’s Creed, set in places like Ancient Rome, the Sumerian Empire, Ancient China, etc. submitted by /u/Cotton_20 [link] [comments]
  9. Should I have "Allow 4K" and "Allow HDR10" settings on even though I am playing on an LG...

in XboX Insiders
    Should I have "Allow 4K" and "Allow HDR10" settings on even though I am playing on an LG...: Hello! I normally play PC but decided to pull my Xbox One S out for Lego Star Wars. The game looks fuzzy and I decided to play with my video settings. I found that the "Allow 4K" and "Allow HDR10"...
  10. XBOX Support Agent Should get the abillity to lock and unlock an Account

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Support Agent Should get the abillity to lock and unlock an Account: I think XBOX Support Agent Should get the abillity to lock and unlock an Account because the life of the customer would be more easier i explain: So for me it has been 3months that my account has...