Should I have received Reward points for my Xbox Series X pre-order?

Discus and support Should I have received Reward points for my Xbox Series X pre-order? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I preordered the Series X on the desktop Microsoft Store on the first day of preordering back in September and received the new console on release day... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SkyBlue1991, Nov 20, 2020.

1. SkyBlue1991
    SkyBlue1991 Guest

I preordered the Series X on the desktop Microsoft Store on the first day of preordering back in September and received the new console on release day last week (November) - I was charged upon dispatch a couple of days before.

Should I have received Microsoft Rewards points for this transaction by now, or would they still be pending? I think i have read somewhere Reward points may be added up to 14 days after shipping of a physical purchase, but now I want to clarify this I can't
    find where I may have read that information, or whether I am just imagining it. I can only see where it says 72 hours after a digital purchase.

I am a Level 2 member on Rewards with an active Xbox Live Gold membership so my understanding is that I should get 20 points per pound spent. (449x20 = 8,980 points) which I am fairly certain I would have noticed if they were added already.

The order is showing in my store purchase history, but when I look at my rewards history there is no transaction which matches this for this month, and i can no longer see September's history to see if it was on there from the time of the preorder being
    placed.

I am asking on here before sending off a form on the help page, to see if my understanding is right.

:)

SkyBlue1991, Nov 20, 2020
  2. Lt Farty Pants Win User

Do physical purchases earn microsoft rewards?

Someone I know pre ordered their Series X through Microsoft and said he got 499 Rewards points for it.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Rewards

It's been like this for ages. I pre ordered my Xbox Scorpio of the freakin Microsoft store itself via the Xbox rewards program link when it was on, and I still go no freakin rewards.
    There were no offers to receive credits for preordering an Xbox One X. There generally are no offers to receive credits for hardware.
  4. squeezil1 Win User

Xbox Series X Pre order from Microsoft.com

No guarantee, but baring shipping issues they are pretty good at getting it there on time, if not early.
    I pre-ordered the Series X direct from Microsoft, and it appears on my MS Order History. However, I've not received a confirmation e-mail that the order was placed. Was there a glitch with sending of e-mail confirmations for the pre-orders? Should I be
    concerned with the status of my order?
  5. ShadowDragonX18 Win User

I should already be star rank 3 making progress to star rank 4

And and I have yet to receive my 15000 reward points for pre-ordering three of the available games for that mission or any of my other free to play missions for this month so please fix it
  6. BigCy11 Win User

"Xbox Rewards Down for Short Maintenance"

Rewards are back online and points for pre order received (not yet for Forza).
Thema:

1. Should I have received Reward points for my Xbox Series X pre-order? - Similar Threads - Should received Reward

2. Received my repair console back . But, it came without control and power cords, what should...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Received my repair console back . But, it came without control and power cords, what should...: Recently sent my kids Xbox to service. I forgot to remove the accessories (control + power cords). Also, because the console won't turn on I was unable to remove the game cd. What should I do to...
  3. Xbox One should switch back to Receiver decoding Atmos

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One should switch back to Receiver decoding Atmos: Ever since the Dolby access app, there has been a problem with Dolby Atmos movies for me on Netflix. Back awhile ago when the Xbox allowed the receiver to do the decoding it worked perfect. In...
  4. It doesn't look like I have received Xbox Live Rewards points that I should have.

in XBoX Rewards
    It doesn't look like I have received Xbox Live Rewards points that I should have.: Freedom Rewards October 1 – December 31, 2016 I should have completed 2000 points for FREE Pass and 2000 points for FREEquent player. It shows that I should qualify based off of Microsoft...
  5. Received rewards credits which supposed not to receive them, what should I do?

in XBoX Rewards
    Received rewards credits which supposed not to receive them, what should I do?: Hello, I tried to purchase Surface Pro 4 from microsoft.com few weeks ago but after checking out my order was declined, later tried again and the same happened it was declined too. So, I...
  6. Haven't received any of my codes that should have come with quantum break

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't received any of my codes that should have come with quantum break: I preorderd quantum break and still don't haveAlan wake or any of the other codes c6c71ad7-62a4-42ed-bfe0-4c70eedafc71
  7. Have not received Store credit whiloe I should (Project Spark)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have not received Store credit whiloe I should (Project Spark): I should receive instore credit but I haven't. I had contact with XBOX chatsupport and they send me to this site. They confirmed that the XBOX website states that I am eligible for it. reference...
  8. When should i receive my 15k rewards points for my ezio trilogy purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When should i receive my 15k rewards points for my ezio trilogy purchase: i bought it on the 14th and havent received my points yet what gives? bd25a172-e51e-407d-afcb-be9a07e2e671
  9. what should I do to stop receiving updates betas?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what should I do to stop receiving updates betas?: what should I do to stop receiving updates betas? a3f67c4f-9cd1-42f3-bac4-633b2dddecc7
  10. Sony STR-DN850 Receiver set up with Xbox One - What should the settings be on the Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sony STR-DN850 Receiver set up with Xbox One - What should the settings be on the Xbox One: Hello, So I have had my Xbox One for over a year and I love it. The only problem I have really been having is getting the audio to work correctly with my receiver and my TV. I have been into...