Should I install Halo MCC now or after Updates?

Discus and support Should I install Halo MCC now or after Updates? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Should I install Halo MCC now or after Updates? I'm kinda worried if it will skip story missions for me at the moment and won't save my game or unlock... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IntenseJames, Nov 13, 2014.

1. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest

Should I install Halo MCC now or after Updates? I'm kinda worried if it will skip story missions for me at the moment and won't save my game or unlock achievements.

:)

IntenseJames, Nov 13, 2014
  2. Coyote1108
    Coyote1108 Guest
    Installation stopped 0x87e0000f

I also have the halo guardians xbox and i cant install halo mcc or destiny, it did install spartan strike though

Coyote1108, Nov 13, 2014
  3. ODST code redeemed and game installed but not showing up

I have launchEd Halo Mcc after install of ODST and it is not showing up. There is no update being triggered for Halo MCC so I don't know why the ODST game type is not showing up.

Please help.

TheCandyMan85, Nov 13, 2014
  4. Lord Morgothz Win User

one of my game litterally just disappear

I had it then one time i deleted it to make some place for another game but when i came to reinstall Halo MCC it was just gone, nowhere to be found, even when i go on the Xbox Store and type Halo, the only result i get is: halo 5, halo wars 2, etc but no
    MCC at all, and i even have Halo MCC Insider installed on my Xbox right now, but everytime i try to launch it just don't
  5. Farscape247 Win User

Halo 3: ODST to release 29/05/2015

To those having install issues, do as other have said, make sure to update halo mcc and make sure you have the disc in when installing, the campaign resides under the halo 3 campaign in halo mcc.
  6. Coyote1108 Win User

Installation stopped 0x87e0000f

I also have the halo guardians xbox and i cant install halo mcc or destiny, it did install spartan strike though
  7. Miami Flash15 Win User

Come ON M$! tell us....

I wonder how big of a download/installation Halo: MCC will be?
  8. Smurfcom Win User

XBOX ONE - HALO MCC DL Install wont finish but fully downloaded. Wants me to Switch Profile.

May need to scrub all that. I don't think the Halo MCC is part of the deal. Just rechecked all the codes I entered. None appear to relate to Halo MCC. Not sure why it let me download and install, well nearly install..
Thema:

1. Should I install Halo MCC now or after Updates? - Similar Threads - Should install Halo

2. Can't install a game from a damaged disc, what should I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install a game from a damaged disc, what should I do?: I own an Xbox 360 and I was greeted with updates. Not sure if it's been added recently but now you can install disc games onto your Xbox. I take good care of my discs, but couldn't install one of...
  3. We should be able to choose whether or not to install 4K game content on Xbox One X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We should be able to choose whether or not to install 4K game content on Xbox One X.: I don't know about you, but I bought my Xbox One X to have the best gaming experience possible. I don't own a 4K TV, but I was hoping to benefit from the upgrades to have better framerates....
  4. Microsoft/ Xbox Live they should make cloud storage memory up to 20TB For updates and installs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft/ Xbox Live they should make cloud storage memory up to 20TB For updates and installs?: WHAT WOULD YOU'LL THINK ABOUT THIS. f32d8edd-95e7-4292-9cda-4cc67947870a
  5. Should I install xbox 360 and xbox one games and update each game later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Should I install xbox 360 and xbox one games and update each game later: Not sure install games use internet data and why the xbox one doesnt have rest mode feature.Sorry for asking this alot.How do I get to play each game without the disc and how do I buy licence.I...
  6. Games not Installing like they should

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games not Installing like they should: i have tried and tried and tried but still would not succed. I cant play the games i want because of microsofts ability to troll you and make you go through hoops just to install a games. Just...
  7. I installed fifa 17 but it always blocks in the load what should i do please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I installed fifa 17 but it always blocks in the load what should i do please: I installed fifa 17 but it always blocks in the load what should i do please ? eaf41b42-c17d-4462-96f0-9b6aa6a419a8
  8. Should I install my xbox 360 games onto my hard drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Should I install my xbox 360 games onto my hard drive: I want to know if I should install my Xbox 360 games onto my hard drive. I read online that installing games will decrease the wear and tear on the game disc and on the optical disc drive, thus...
  9. I have bought nba2k15 and it says installation almost done what should I do ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought nba2k15 and it says installation almost done what should I do ?: I have bought nba2k15 and when it finished downloading it keeps saying installation almost done but it is a digital game that i bought in the xbox marketplace can someone please help me....
  10. Should it take hours to install a game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should it take hours to install a game?: Just got the One and incredibly, it takes hours to install games from discs. Even while disconnected from the net. It took quite a while to install Halo MCC from a disc while offline, thinking...