Should I send in my controller now or when COVID-19 has subsided?

Discus and support Should I send in my controller now or when COVID-19 has subsided? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have the Xbox elite Series 2 and the right analog drifts oh so slightly. My warranty for it ends towards the end of May , my question is , should i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Axprey, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Axprey
    Axprey Guest

I have the Xbox elite Series 2 and the right analog drifts oh so slightly. My warranty for it ends towards the end of May , my question is , should i send it in for replacement NOW or wait until this COVID-19 virus subsides a little. Im not sure if microsoft
    are even currently doing repairs right now?

:)

Axprey, Mar 21, 2020
  2. BoSo Triip Win User

Dont bother sending it in. I sent mine right before everyone went all weird and recieved a broken one back. Not even the same serial number so
  3. matthewiag Win User

I would say get start the repair process and send it off,

COVID-19 is going to be around for some time
  4. Mannishpatil Win User

Plz. contact support and they should guide you on this. It would be better to wait but they should agree on the same.
  5. Epic Louie Win User

You should contact support and see if they're doing repairs. They usually give you a timetable of when you should receive it back.
  6. Kalmarn Win User

A lot of services are delayed at the moment, but if its unusable then just send it
Thema:

1. Should I send in my controller now or when COVID-19 has subsided? - Similar Threads - Should send controller

2. 2nd Xbox to set-up - anything I should know/do to make sure it goes smoothly?

in XBoX on Consoles
    2nd Xbox to set-up - anything I should know/do to make sure it goes smoothly?: I received my Xbox One X today, and will set it up this evening. It's our second Xbox - we've had a One S for a year. I am the main account holder, my son has an account under the family group...
  3. Should MS make Windows Mixed Reality VR Headsets Series X compatible and ask Valve to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Should MS make Windows Mixed Reality VR Headsets Series X compatible and ask Valve to...: I think Valve would release Half Life Alyx on Series X if Microsoft allows PC VR headsets to work on Series X. It would cost me 2 grand to build a PC capable of running Half Life Alyx at Ultra...
  4. My xbox one s has a faulty hdmi component what should I do?

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox one s has a faulty hdmi component what should I do?: My xbox one s has a faulty hdmi component on the board my xbox is past warranty but is only a fault because of how it was made is there anything I can do? submitted by /u/michcarey456 [link]...
  5. A Idea Weather Xbox Should Hit Up Discord About Them Adding Discord to The Xbox Community

in XboX Insiders
    A Idea Weather Xbox Should Hit Up Discord About Them Adding Discord to The Xbox Community: OK this is a discussion that new and my friends speak about like every other day is to weather xbox should see if discord would be willing to add their app to console. Let me here your guys...
  6. Perdi um disco, o que devo fazer? [Mod Translation - I lost a disc, what should I do?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Perdi um disco, o que devo fazer? [Mod Translation - I lost a disc, what should I do?]: Eu jogava o jogo LEGO Jurassic World, porém, ele era um jogo de disco, certo dia, eu o emprestei para um amigo, e ele perdeu, desejo jogar o jogo novamente sem ser necessário pagar R$179,00 o que...
  7. Where do I send information about a user who should need a ban?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send information about a user who should need a ban?: Hi, I've recently been playing Forza Motorsport 7 and while playing online there's this one player who's very verbal and use very inappropriate language both to young players as well as adults....
  8. I can't send messages, what should i do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't send messages, what should i do?: cant send messages on my profile fb9d017e-1952-4db5-9a0d-cabc8b1284da
  9. Sending Xbox One off for repair, should I factory reset before sending?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sending Xbox One off for repair, should I factory reset before sending?: So I've had a graphics problem with my xbox which involves stretches and tears in game, anyway I'm sending it off for 'repair' and wondered if I needed to factory reset my Xbox to get rid of my...
  10. Broken Xbox 360, not sure if I can fix or should send for repair.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken Xbox 360, not sure if I can fix or should send for repair.: So I have an issue with my 360. It is around 3 1/2 years old, a black Slim edition. It's been working fine for it's entire life, but about a week ago, I turned it on to find that it randomly cuts...