Should I try Armored Core 4?

Discus and support Should I try Armored Core 4? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey guys, Do you think I should try this game out? I've played a few mech simulators before, like Front Mission: Evolved, which was actually a really... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Pattumhal, May 17, 2022.

1. Pattumhal
    Pattumhal Guest

Hey guys,

Do you think I should try this game out? I've played a few mech simulators before, like Front Mission: Evolved, which was actually a really fun game despite the plethora of negative reviews. This game seems to be a similar case - the reviews aren't all so positive, but the game still seems pretty fun. Should I take the plunge and buy the game? Sound off in the comments.

:)

Pattumhal, May 17, 2022
  2. BizarroMantis Win User

I sure wish I had good ol' MechAssault on the Xbox 360.

I remember this and Armored Core from soooooooooo long ago. Great games. I remember LOVING Armored Core. Played it to death.
  3. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Are " Pilots " really more lethal than " Titans " ?

Hello everyone :)

This game looks really awesome. The closest game that I can relate to is " Armored Core 4 " as I favored high manueverability and high firepower :) I didn't like Armored Core 4: For Answer that much and I didn't even look into Armored Core 5.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)
  4. Recaldy Win User

If you could have only ONE game this year, what would it be?

Armored Core V. Picking it up tomorrow. ^_^!
  5. FolkishKitty92 Win User

Armored Core Verdict Day

I feel the same way!! I wish that armored core was available on the Xbox One
  6. Vaiken-3D4C8AEC-1313 Win User

Crytek's New FPS

I think I’ll pass.

I am looking forward to Armored Core V though.
Thema:

1. Should I try Armored Core 4? - Similar Threads - Should try Armored

2. Should I try NFL 2K3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Should I try NFL 2K3?: This game is good or bad, please let me know. Thanks everyone. 2fc49754-928a-4895-93d6-5f4d16e74927
  3. Should I just give up trying to make this purchase for my sons Xbox Series S and lie about...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should I just give up trying to make this purchase for my sons Xbox Series S and lie about...: I am absolutely fed up. I have tried for 3 weeks to buy a game pass for my sons new xbox. He is in my family sharing. Each time we try and purchase the game pass on his account it directs me to...
  4. What should I do to fix my problem with trying to start or join a party after kicked out...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should I do to fix my problem with trying to start or join a party after kicked out...: What should I do to fix my problem with trying to start or join a party after kicked out and error 0x8923103D keeps popping up? e3ee8625-7b71-4778-b400-4370b2ed806a
  5. Xbox Insider - Error Update even with Offline System Update? What should I do? I am trying...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider - Error Update even with Offline System Update? What should I do? I am trying...: Need Help https://imgur.com/gallery/feWPtp4 submitted by /u/iocomxda [link] [comments]
  6. can someone help me? should i try again?

in XboX Insiders
    can someone help me? should i try again?: [IMG] submitted by /u/bvs_Javi [link] [comments]
  7. Cant connect to internet, tried everything what should I do

in XboX Insiders
    Cant connect to internet, tried everything what should I do: [IMG] submitted by /u/Lemonkefan21 [link] [comments]
  8. Arguably unfair but very short ban, can it impact mods next decisions and should I try to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Arguably unfair but very short ban, can it impact mods next decisions and should I try to ...: Hello, So I just got a one day ban, I believe it's very unfair but I've browsed a lot of posts to see if it was worth posting in this section, and I observed people never express a doubt on a...
  9. i bought a 12 month suscription, but when i try yo play online, it tells me that i should buy ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i bought a 12 month suscription, but when i try yo play online, it tells me that i should buy ...: my account is credited with the suscription buy i cant play online 8a86e6f5-5446-4a6a-ba72-82b794334dbb
  10. I bought a gift card and when i try to redem the code it says somethink went wrong i should ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a gift card and when i try to redem the code it says somethink went wrong i should ...: i I bought a gift card for me brothers xbox one and when i try to redem the code it says somethink went wrong i should try again later but i check is the money were send they did is a 3 month...