Should I upgrade to Xbox One X?

Discus and support Should I upgrade to Xbox One X? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; It depends, do you have a 4k TV? If you do, you will see a difference in graphics. If you can hold out and keep saving, Project Scarlett is coming out... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Njal the Blue, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Should I upgrade to Xbox One X?

It depends, do you have a 4k TV? If you do, you will see a difference in graphics. If you can hold out and keep saving, Project Scarlett is coming out for the holiday season 2020. 18 months away for an even better console. It is a personal choice but for
    me, I'd wait it out for the new console.

:)

Njal the Blue, Jul 12, 2019
  2. Mutant Original Win User

The Xbox One X is a great console, but need a great TV too.
  3. CrazY1985 Win User

I would say yes, but only if you can find a one x for a good price.

It's definitely worth it.

Faster loading times, better graphics.
  4. I Rezyl Azzir I Win User

i have the x and its the best console I've ever used but if i were you i'd save your money for project scarlett next year, i know it's a year away but think of the money you'd save too you could have enough to donate plenty consoles to boys and girls club,
    but that's just my opinion.
  5. xbox24ru Win User

Hi Robby,

It depends on your personal preference if your donating your console to a good cause then I don't see why not to own the X version, while you will need a backup your games and such before donating and then you will need to transfer that said data over to the
    new console. I own the original Xbox one AW Edition I have no issues with any xbox I own I must be one of the lucky ones, I do own a xbox one X but its still sealed at the moment but I have used them before and its performance its decent and enjoyable.

Happy Gaming

Alec
  6. LeGiTxxPunkSteR Win User

At this point, I think its best to save up for Project Scarlet next year
Thema:

1. Should I upgrade to Xbox One X? - Similar Threads - Should upgrade

2. The Pins section makes no sense with new groups added to the console. It should be replaced...

in XboX Insiders
    The Pins section makes no sense with new groups added to the console. It should be replaced...: [IMG] It would be interesting to be able to view the groups created on my console and even be able to edit them directly from the Xbox app on Android, Windows 10 and IOS. Where are my...
  3. The Marks section makes no sense with new groups added to the console. It should be...

in XboX Insiders
    The Marks section makes no sense with new groups added to the console. It should be...: It would be interesting to be able to view the groups created on my console and even be able to edit them directly from the Xbox app on Android, Windows 10 and IOS. *Marks = Pins Thanks...
  4. should I upgrade to an xbox one s/x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    should I upgrade to an xbox one s/x?: Hello everyone, so I'm getting a new 200$ 4k TV next Sunday, but when I looked at the console I had,I noticed something odd: I have an original xbox one, so here's my question, should I upgrade to...
  5. Xbox 360 to Xbox One: Should I Upgrade Just to Play a Game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 to Xbox One: Should I Upgrade Just to Play a Game?: I've had my 360 for about ten years now and it's been great. Recently, I got hooked on Dragon Age and discovered that although I was able to purchase the disc version of DA: Inquisition, two major...
  6. Xbox One X should get an "upgrade" to an Ultra HD Blu-ray Player for 4K to be worth it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X should get an "upgrade" to an Ultra HD Blu-ray Player for 4K to be worth it.: Xbox One X should get an "upgrade" to an Ultra HD Blu-ray drive for 4K to be worth it. Maybe you could name it Xbox One XE. Please and thank you. fee066d8-51f4-43fa-889b-28badfe93846
  7. Upgrade should be $5 but is $60!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upgrade should be $5 but is $60!: Hi there! I just recently got an Xbox One and I downloaded GTA V on the 360. I heard that upgrading a digital download is $5 but when I go to the store, the next gen GTA is $60. I was wondering if...
  8. Should I upgrade to Xbox Music from Zune?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Should I upgrade to Xbox Music from Zune?: I'm very attached to Zune Software, and I've been using it for years. I'm wondering what's different about Xbox Music. What new features are there? (There's Spotify-esque music streaming,...
  9. Xbox One X should get an "upgrade" to an Ultra HD Blu-ray Player for 4K to be worth it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X should get an "upgrade" to an Ultra HD Blu-ray Player for 4K to be worth it.: Xbox One X should get an "upgrade" to an Ultra HD Blu-ray drive for 4K to be worth it. Maybe you could name it Xbox One XE. Please and thank you. fee066d8-51f4-43fa-889b-28badfe93846
  10. Xbox Hardware should be upgraded for the next generation of technology.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Hardware should be upgraded for the next generation of technology.: Xbox 360 was be far on of the best consoles around, it was around in the PS2 era, and it was, while slowly being upgraded, producing some of the best graphic gaming experiences we have ever...