Should I upgrade to Xbox One X?

Discus and support Should I upgrade to Xbox One X? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; It depends, do you have a 4k TV? If you do, you will see a difference in graphics. If you can hold out and keep saving, Project Scarlett is coming out... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Njal the Blue, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Should I upgrade to Xbox One X?

It depends, do you have a 4k TV? If you do, you will see a difference in graphics. If you can hold out and keep saving, Project Scarlett is coming out for the holiday season 2020. 18 months away for an even better console. It is a personal choice but for
    me, I'd wait it out for the new console.

:)

Njal the Blue, Jul 12, 2019
  2. IgotTSondabrain Win User

Should i upgrade?

use flash drives until you can see if you want to get the new one...
  3. jaspertodd Win User

Should i upgrade?

If it still works keep it going. The next gen will be out near the holiday time,save your money for that...

I myself am keeping my fingers crossed cause iam still playing on the release model lol..Sent it in 3x yrs ago for rrod.But its still going strong..
  4. IceStorm III Win User

Should i upgrade?

[quote user="ManiacLedhead"]my current console does not have an HDMI port[/quote]It's living on borrowed time.
    So should I upgrade?
    Can you wait until the media announcement in May? If the news is good, can you wait until the holiday season
    2013 for whatever is announced to become available?

Adding an old style HDD to a console with no HDMI port is throwing good money after bad. I'd either go 250GB/320GB console or wait.
  5. ManiacLedhead Win User

Should i upgrade?

k thanks was just wondering if i should. Just felt to expensive ill just go find a bigger hard drive.
  6. BrianGunter Win User

Should i upgrade?

Personally I'd wait and save my money for a next gen console. You could grab a cheap flash drive and use that for storage or game installs to solve your overheating issues.
Thema:

Should I upgrade to Xbox One X?

1. Should I upgrade to Xbox One X? - Similar Threads - Should upgrade

2. Xbox live gold price increases and should be down back to normal price not increased

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold price increases and should be down back to normal price not increased: I remember buying xbox live gold for £20 now it's twice as expensive 276573aa-449a-447a-ac4b-240aae319ddb
  3. Controller input lasting longer than it should

in XboX Insiders
    Controller input lasting longer than it should: I’m part of the 50% who got the new dashboard in the beta ring. My console is an Xbox One X with the Seagate 8tb Hub, if that helps at all. Since the update, I’ve noticed that both in dashboard...
  4. should I upgrade to an xbox one s/x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    should I upgrade to an xbox one s/x?: Hello everyone, so I'm getting a new 200$ 4k TV next Sunday, but when I looked at the console I had,I noticed something odd: I have an original xbox one, so here's my question, should I upgrade to...
  5. Xbox 360 to Xbox One: Should I Upgrade Just to Play a Game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 to Xbox One: Should I Upgrade Just to Play a Game?: I've had my 360 for about ten years now and it's been great. Recently, I got hooked on Dragon Age and discovered that although I was able to purchase the disc version of DA: Inquisition, two major...
  6. Xbox One X should get an "upgrade" to an Ultra HD Blu-ray Player for 4K to be worth it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X should get an "upgrade" to an Ultra HD Blu-ray Player for 4K to be worth it.: Xbox One X should get an "upgrade" to an Ultra HD Blu-ray drive for 4K to be worth it. Maybe you could name it Xbox One XE. Please and thank you. fee066d8-51f4-43fa-889b-28badfe93846
  7. Upgrade should be $5 but is $60!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upgrade should be $5 but is $60!: Hi there! I just recently got an Xbox One and I downloaded GTA V on the 360. I heard that upgrading a digital download is $5 but when I go to the store, the next gen GTA is $60. I was wondering if...
  8. Should I upgrade to Xbox Music from Zune?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Should I upgrade to Xbox Music from Zune?: I'm very attached to Zune Software, and I've been using it for years. I'm wondering what's different about Xbox Music. What new features are there? (There's Spotify-esque music streaming,...
  9. Xbox One X should get an "upgrade" to an Ultra HD Blu-ray Player for 4K to be worth it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X should get an "upgrade" to an Ultra HD Blu-ray Player for 4K to be worth it.: Xbox One X should get an "upgrade" to an Ultra HD Blu-ray drive for 4K to be worth it. Maybe you could name it Xbox One XE. Please and thank you. fee066d8-51f4-43fa-889b-28badfe93846
  10. Xbox Hardware should be upgraded for the next generation of technology.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Hardware should be upgraded for the next generation of technology.: Xbox 360 was be far on of the best consoles around, it was around in the PS2 era, and it was, while slowly being upgraded, producing some of the best graphic gaming experiences we have ever...