Should Xbox make A clan app sometime in a future update!?

Discus and support Should Xbox make A clan app sometime in a future update!? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I wanted to bring it to attention because I have been wanting this to happen ever since I bought a 360. I dont know if any of you have plaed a game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DeNiieD, Mar 21, 2014.

1. DeNiieD
    DeNiieD Guest

I wanted to bring it to attention because I have been wanting this to happen ever since I bought a 360. I dont know if any of you have plaed a game with a actual clan system on it but on socom and Metal Gear Online you could set up matches and play against
    other teams. Now I was always thinking if microsoft was to do this how much popular and big it would be instead of playing on a corrupt website called GB/MLG. Just tell me your guys thoughts on this. I think it would boost the community and make it so much
    more popular even though it extremely is already. An app where you make your team have a overall rank and record of win losses. And a rank per game and win loss per game. And be able to challenge other teams. What do you guys think please tell me you thoughts
    on this?

:)

DeNiieD, Mar 21, 2014
  2. whiteandshiny, Mar 21, 2014
  3. clan hub game in development process for any and every game on xbox , pc

IMC Clan, Game Developer, Clans Promoter

We Are In

The Process Developing a Clans Hub game / app on the xbox 360 console the first

36 clans that go to

http://www.imcclan.com/clanhub

Photos On

Above Link

And Register There Clan By Submiting There Clans Info In The

Registeration Form Well Be Listed On The Game / app on Launch Of The Game For

FREE

or wait untill we launched the game / app

you will be required to

buy the game / app

to get registerd and view other Clans

the First 10

Registerd Clans" Register'er will get the game / app free" by redeemable code

day of launch

"we are Near Done With the Build Process of the game we

have one question awaiteing ancer from microsoft xbox and that will deturmin how

manny processes we have left to finish"

worse comes to worse we will have

2 things left to do and weekly or monthly updates

Developer / Project

Manager / Clan Leader / www.imcclan.com Owner

tags ;

clan, clan hub, clans, clan game, register clan, clan list, clan match, clan app, clan members, xbox clans , pc clans, view clans, create clan

IMC ComradCCP, Mar 21, 2014
  4. catigerman72 Win User

I want to opt out of the beta testing pls remove it from my xbox one.

Sure, open the registration app, and opt out of future betas. Unfortunately, you will not be able to remove the current beta, but after all users are updated sometime this month you will no longer receive beta updates.
  5. DanteSparda504 Win User

Minecraft for Kinect.

Sometime in the future. That's all we know.

There are still plenty of updates that need to come out before the Kinect update makes its way out.
  6. The1337gamer Win User
  7. PanChladek Win User

Cannot install games on D drive says it is not formated to NTFS.

So, I was talking about this issue with local Microsoft support and there will be update released for Xbox Beta app sometimes next week, which should fix this issue.
  8. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

xbox updates

As far as I am aware, no, no one particularly knows because they put out updates as they are ready to be tested. Sometimes they can come almost daily or sometimes it can be almost a month between updates. The best way to know for certain, is to check the
    Insider App for content updates daily like I do. That way you'll never miss an update or a preview.

There's also a little FAQ page for future questions.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-program
Thema:

1. Should Xbox make A clan app sometime in a future update!? - Similar Threads - Should clan app

2. Halo Combat Evolved and Halo 2 should be backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Combat Evolved and Halo 2 should be backwards compatible: Halo combat evolved and halo 2 on the master chief collection are not the original versions. I am fairly certain that they are instead the pc versions which are easier to run since they have all...
  3. Happening now is dumb, and there should be an option to remove it,or just get rid of it...

in XboX Insiders
    Happening now is dumb, and there should be an option to remove it,or just get rid of it...: I just got the update that added "happening now" in the friends tab and it's so annoying, I will get invited by friends but not join because I'm playing with other people but the invite will stay...
  4. Gaming/movie dialog surveys - should I do them?

in XboX Insiders
    Gaming/movie dialog surveys - should I do them?: A little confused about these surveys. Are they meant for non-native English speakers? Or for everyone? Would like the option to clear if not suitable for me. submitted by /u/pricesturgidtache...
  5. Time splitters future perfect should be backwards compatible.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Time splitters future perfect should be backwards compatible.: Absolutely love this game and have been trying everywhere to find a copy but then realised it isn't even backwards compatible which means I would need an original console just to play it. I really...
  6. Microsoft charged my PayPal debit card for transactions that should not of been charged

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft charged my PayPal debit card for transactions that should not of been charged: Microsoft charged my PayPal debit card for transactions that should not of been charged since early july. ea227347-30cd-40fe-b44b-0c19eef1ae4b
  7. Xbox Should Please make free to play games actually free to play without paying Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Should Please make free to play games actually free to play without paying Xbox live: Xbox please ive been a huge fan for so long and all im asking for is that you make free to play games to be actually free to play so we dont pay for xbox live i dont have the means to pay because...
  8. Should I Buy this monitor for Xbox one X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should I Buy this monitor for Xbox one X?: What's up guys. I'm interested in buying a 24 "monitor for my Call of Duty / Battlefield games and the like. I found a model from Acer Full HD (I don't mind having a lower resolution, since the...
  9. something you should add to xbox insider hub as insider content.

in XboX Insiders
    something you should add to xbox insider hub as insider content.: make it so i can use mouse on microsoft edge. submitted by /u/rtghshf [link] [comments]
  10. My Xbox suspension should be done

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox suspension should be done: [img] Every time I sign into my Xbox it says I’m suspended from doing a bunch of things till August 12 and when I go to my Xbox reinforcement it says the suspension has already been complete but...