Show me your Xbox Design Lab controllers

Discus and support Show me your Xbox Design Lab controllers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been thinking about finally picking one up or possibly waiting and giving them as gifts to my groomsmen. I just want to see what the rest of the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by iareBRENDEN, Oct 30, 2019.

1. iareBRENDEN
    iareBRENDEN Guest

I've been thinking about finally picking one up or possibly waiting and giving them as gifts to my groomsmen. I just want to see what the rest of the community has created with the Design Lab!

:)

iareBRENDEN, Oct 30, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox One Design lab Controller

3. Vertigo057 Win User

I got my buddy and his wife controllers with their initials and wedding date as a wedding present.

[​IMG]
  4. Koods Win User

Picked this up at Gamescom a couple of years ago

[​IMG]
  5. MetalNutz Win User

I want one, but I'm not willing to pay extra and have the chance of it breaking quickly because it's just a standard controller.
  6. Villarino Win User

Hello IareBRENDEN!

Here its mine

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. Show me your Xbox Design Lab controllers - Similar Threads - Show Design Lab

2. Halo wars showing up on achievement list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo wars showing up on achievement list: I bought halo wars for my xbox, but it shows up on my achievement/recently played list as halo wars (PC). Any reason why if says PC next to it when im playing it on xbox? I know i bought the xbox...
  3. Why does the Heartland DLC (State of Decay 2) shows on my account even though I haven't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the Heartland DLC (State of Decay 2) shows on my account even though I haven't...: I own State of Decay 2 digital but I haven't purchased any DLC for it. For some reason, when I went to reinstall the game, the Heartland DLC shows as purchased in game and as Installed. I also...
  4. Xbox one x not showing all items in storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x not showing all items in storage: My xbox one x says it isout of space. Not all inatalled items are showing in storage... fa529cc3-019a-40dd-a5ae-cdd69c9297ec
  5. Discord not showing what Xbox One game I’m playing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Discord not showing what Xbox One game I’m playing: it used to show it all the time, randomly then stopped for months now. Ive tried unlinking and relinking i also always appear online on my xbox one and still nothing... im not sure what is going...
  6. XBOX GameBar on PC not showing CPU speed?

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX GameBar on PC not showing CPU speed?: Just wondering if anyone elses CPU speed stays at 0.00 Ghz? submitted by /u/Krimzon_Grey [link] [comments]
  7. Dr. Who Episode not showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dr. Who Episode not showing up: I bought the season pass and the newest episode that aired on 1/19 isn't available yet. Normally it's on the very next day. 8d91f9e2-2656-43a8-a007-cab02f196df3
  8. Gift card has purchased ok but vbucks not showing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift card has purchased ok but vbucks not showing: Hi all I purchased vbucks last night for my sons xbox one for fortnite the purchase has been completed and is showing on the Microsoft account but the vbucks have not been credited to the account...
  9. Xbox Design Labs rewards promotion points not showing up

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Design Labs rewards promotion points not showing up: there was an xbox design labs promotion where if you bought a custom controller, you'd receive 15000 rewards points. I did that and got my controller in the mail but no word on those rewards...
  10. Why are my designs not showing up on storefront?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are my designs not showing up on storefront?: I have been having problems with my designs not showing up on storefront. Take for example my two designs for the 2015 Lotus E23 if you search all designs then go to highest rated and look though...