Show offline

Discus and support Show offline in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've encountered two occassions of friends with profiles set to show offline being visible when playing pubg. First the idle tabs of my xbox showed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RalphEngland1, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Show offline

I've encountered two occassions of friends with profiles set to show offline being visible when playing pubg.

First the idle tabs of my xbox showed which friends were playing which games, but my friends list showed them offline.

Second, the in-game party menu of pubg shows who is playing regardless of profile status.

Is this a known issue?

:)

RalphEngland1, Mar 20, 2020
  2. T FUNK 1984 Win User

Showing as Offline

I've just realised that when going onto my profile on my xbox it constantly has 'Appearing Offline' under my gamertag and doesn't change when I change offline/online with either the console of the windows 10 app
  3. EL BORY-68567790-E62 Win User

Showing Offline

Biohazzard100 , i'm having the same problem ,i even call xboxlive and they could not fix it. Did you get it to work/
  4. Biohazzard100 Win User

Showing Offline

Where do I go for that? I don't see it in my preferences.
  5. onyxishere Win User

Showing as Offline

There's no specific way to do it. I've done that while the console was still on. Perhaps give that a try. Set your tag as online on the console and leave it on while you do the same thing on Windows 10
  6. Miss Portia Win User

Showing Offline

Hi there - do you have your preferences set to Friends Only, or Everyone?
Thema:

Show offline

1. Show offline - Similar Threads - Show offline

2. All friends are showing offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    All friends are showing offline: All my friends are showing offline. What's going on? I've done resets and still no fix. Even app shows everyone offline. bea2bf98-306c-434f-92c7-8a797ea44f1e
  3. Games not showing up with offline.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games not showing up with offline.: I set my Xbox One to offline mode while i did some things with my game installs. When i rebooted my Xbox, none of my games are showing up, not even the games that are installed on the official...
  4. Is this game can be played offline? The game shows "Xbox Live online multiplayer (2-30)" at...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is this game can be played offline? The game shows "Xbox Live online multiplayer (2-30)" at...: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/grand-theft-auto-v/bpj686w6s0nh?activetab=pivot:overviewtab Grand Theft Auto V c44edd02-6d2c-48ba-8c0e-a81183f1cae9
  5. How to Show yourself online or Offline on PC ..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to Show yourself online or Offline on PC ..: Ok so I've read a story asking this question.. but it was locked for a reply.. the guy clearly asked how to show yourself offline on the xbox app from your phone ... That they only gave answers to...
  6. games do not show up on the my games and apps section of my library when offline.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    games do not show up on the my games and apps section of my library when offline.: When I boot up the console offline, none of my games and apps show up on the 'my games and apps' section of my games library. Instead I get the standard message about the 100s of games on game...
  7. Games are installed but aren't showing up while offline.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games are installed but aren't showing up while offline.: When im online they show up, when i disconnect while still online they show up, but when i turn on the xbox with no internet all the games arent showing up but still installed. CD games work...
  8. Installed games not showing when offline. Putting a physical game disk in the drive appears...

in XboX Insiders
    Installed games not showing when offline. Putting a physical game disk in the drive appears...: [IMG] submitted by /u/gbdasbutch [link] [comments]
  9. show offline before I log in online.

in XBoX on Consoles
    show offline before I log in online.: so i played yesterday and was shown as online, everyone could see i was online and what i played. I close xbox and go to bed to sleep. next morning as I want to play, I now dont want anyone to see...
  10. Appearing Offline Shows Online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Appearing Offline Shows Online: So when me or my friends appear offline we show up as online. So far I've seen my friend say "1 day last seen Youtube" while he is in the online list. My friends message me as soon as I get on and...