Showcase features not working.

Discus and support Showcase features not working. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For about a week now I have been unable to either view, or alter, any of the contents of my profile showcase. Whenever I try to add an achievement or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ensor42, Mar 6, 2015.

1. Ensor42
    Ensor42 Guest

For about a week now I have been unable to either view, or alter, any of the contents of my profile showcase. Whenever I try to add an achievement or game clip, I get an error saying "Something went wrong", and to try again later.

I've tried all of the usual remedies; Reloading my profile, Hard reset,unplugging etc. to no avail. I don't think it's a console specific issue though, as the same problem occurs when using the Smartglass android app.

Any help would be appreciated.

:)

Ensor42, Mar 6, 2015
  2. Leprakron
    Leprakron Guest
    Xbox One Showcase feature not working

Since/around the time the system was hacked over the holidays I cleared my showcase to update it, it cleared the videos but is telling me my showcase is still full, is there a solution to this? My only Xbox one problem ATM. On a side note, will it ever be
    possible to do/get a trade in value for downloaded games?

Leprakron, Mar 6, 2015
  3. Xbox One Showcase feature not working

This feature was working fine in early access, and after it went live for me. Today when I went to update my profile pic to the Year One pic I noticed my showcase was empty? I went in and added a few achievement images and each time it said 'added to showcase'.
    I went back to my profile and it still showed my showcase as empty?

Jarith-0FEEA974-C52B-478B-8C54-108186D117D4, Mar 6, 2015
  4. Ensor42
    Ensor42 Guest

Today it just came back and started working again! Thinking it was some glitch with Live.

Ensor42, Mar 7, 2015
  5. Ensor42 Win User

Today it just came back and started working again! Thinking it was some glitch with Live.
  6. Tru RxOxP VIII Win User

For me its empty and each time I try to add something it says its full and I must remove stuff first. Its really empty though so I have nothing to remove thus making the feature just useless words on my screen.
  7. Leprakron Win User

Since/around the time the system was hacked over the holidays I cleared my showcase to update it, it cleared the videos but is telling me my showcase is still full, is there a solution to this? My only Xbox one problem ATM. On a side note, will it ever be
    possible to do/get a trade in value for downloaded games?
  8. Mister Beep Win User

Hey there RTA nOsKiLLs!

Sorry to hear you're experiencing a similar issue! Since this thread is older, please post a new thread detailing the issue. That way the community here can provide support tailored for you! :D
  9. iZarga Win User

When i try to share a video or a picture for my showcase it says "Something went wrong try again later". It was a month ago and i try it every day.
Thema:

1. Showcase features not working. - Similar Threads - Showcase features working

2. ID@Xbox Game Pass Fall 2019 Showcase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ID@Xbox Game Pass Fall 2019 Showcase: Loved what the showed. Genesis Noir looks really awesome! e888faac-f908-41ca-9669-55b8751b9c45
  3. AMD “Next Horizon Gaming” Streamed Event from E3 2019 to Showcase Next-Generation Gaming...

in XBoX on Consoles
    AMD “Next Horizon Gaming” Streamed Event from E3 2019 to Showcase Next-Generation Gaming...: Just saw this news and decided to share it here to see what others are saying / thinking, especially when it comes to the next-gen consoles. "AMD today announced it will hold an event and...
  4. Autocross Showcase Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Autocross Showcase Crashing: I'm trying to complete the Autocross Showcase with the 2000 Ford Mustang Cobra R at Homestead under the Masters Cup but every time I go to Start Race thr game crashes in the same spot. I've been...
  5. FH3 cant access online features after final showcase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH3 cant access online features after final showcase: Hi, Completed final showcase today on my XB1 and now i cant access any of the online features (clubs rivals marketplace etc) I havent changed any settings at all. Can anyone shed a light on the...
  6. WWE 2k17 Showcase Add On - Where Is It?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WWE 2k17 Showcase Add On - Where Is It?: Can anyone help me please? I purchased, downloaded and apparently installed the Showcase add on for WWE 2k17. Xbox Store confirmed the purchase and I waited for the 1.64gb file to download and...
  7. I won the Trophy Truck in a showcase event but I never received it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I won the Trophy Truck in a showcase event but I never received it: So I won the Monster Energy Trophy Truck after I won the showcase event in Forza Horizon 3 but I never actually received the vehicle. d6b27462-e831-4b5e-9d7e-bea202e43f4f
  8. i cant share a post to my showcase but can on other profiles on my xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant share a post to my showcase but can on other profiles on my xbox one?: anyone know how to resolve this issue? cdb2fc8b-08e7-48a3-99bb-28c9c4a1a3b5
  9. Xbox one showcase not working, and rewind/play and pause features missing for clips.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one showcase not working, and rewind/play and pause features missing for clips.: So I am a preview member, and ever since the new dashboard beta released, the showcase has not worked correctly. I have multiple clips attached to my showcase, and while in my profile, I can see...
  10. Xbox One Showcase feature not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Showcase feature not working: This feature was working fine in early access, and after it went live for me. Today when I went to update my profile pic to the Year One pic I noticed my showcase was empty? I went in and added...