Showcase items removed

Discus and support Showcase items removed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had a few achievements in my showcase and also one screenshot (There were no gameclips), I looked in my showcase and everything was still there, but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ganster903, May 18, 2016.

1. ganster903
    ganster903 Guest

Showcase items removed

I had a few achievements in my showcase and also one screenshot (There were no gameclips), I looked in my showcase and everything was still there, but then I placed another achievement in there and they all disappeared. The only item in my showcase now is
    the most recent achievement I placed in there. I've checked on smartglass, the xbox win 10 app and also on my xbox one, and it only shows one achievement. I don't want to put my achievements back into the showcase since I can't even remember what the achievements
    were. Is there any way I could get those achievements to reappear without placing each one back in manually?

:)

ganster903, May 18, 2016
  2. atDoc Rogers
    atDoc Rogers Guest
    Xbox One Showcase Has One Thing In and is Apparently Full

I have one item in my showcase on my profile. My Day One achievement. Every time I want to add a clip, screenshot, of achievement I am told my showcase is full. I put in a couple clips that were automatically erased and were removed from my showcase. So
    I know I can have at least 5 items in my showcase. I am curious what is going on because I would like to showcase more than just my day one achievement. I would also like to know what the cap is and why I have suposedly reached that cap with only one item
    in my showcase.

Thank you.

atDoc Rogers, May 18, 2016
  3. My Profile Showcase

The Showcase doesn't work. Whenever I try to add a new game clips or achievements I'm told my showcase is full when it actually isn't. Nevertheless I'll click to go to my showcase to remove some items anyways. When I get there I'll see recent items in which
    I also can't add and the remove all option is not select-able because my showcase is empty.

Tru RxOxP VIII, May 18, 2016
  4. SSDDGraham Win User

My "showcase" is broken. Can't edit the showcase or share achievements or game clips.

Same here but I don't get error message it just says showcase is full please remove items to add more but my showcase is empty. It worked fine when 1st came out but having this problem for months now even did xbox report a problem 3 times and nothing.
  5. Ghost Spec Op Win User

Showcase

For the past 2 days now my Showcase has stopped working. When I look at my Showcase it is empty, when it is was full before. I did the power cycle reset thing about 20 times...and still no go.

My showcase was full 2 days ago. I even tried adding stuff to my showcase...and I get a message saying "Please try again later". I must have tried adding items about 500 times...still no luck.

Is my Showcase stored on a cloud? Is the cloud server that stores my Showcase broken?
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Some ideas for making Xbox better

There was a showcase for achievements but I think that got removed a while ago.
  7. KongQuest Win User

Showcase

I'm having the same issue with the showcase emptying and unable to add/remove from it.

I had this issue occur months ago and was able to resolve it by manually deleting the items in Xbox Smartglass app, but this time there is nothing showing there either.

I'm unable to resolve this issue through usual trouble shooting actions, Smartglass app, and other Xbox One consoles.
  8. xxMacLellanxx Win User

Xbox one showcase issue

I can not get my showcase working either.. I have tried hard cycling, removing my account and re-downloading it and even a factory reset without removing games and apps.. I cant goto my showcase, I cant edit my showcase, when i share something to my show
    case it just says "shared" but nothing shows up the show case just says.. It is your showcase, so brag a little.. Look for the share button in your game clips, achievements and activity feed. And it wont allow me to click it no matter how many times I press
    it
Thema:

Showcase items removed

1. Showcase items removed - Similar Threads - Showcase items removed

2. Your Game Showcase Favourite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your Game Showcase Favourite?: With Xbox showing us the awesome lineup of games coming to Xbox Gamepass and Series X what caught your eye the most? As it was stated in the showcase there are other titles not yet shown and...
  3. You should not be disappointed by Xbox's showcase and Xbox as a brand will have a great...

in XBoX on Consoles
    You should not be disappointed by Xbox's showcase and Xbox as a brand will have a great...: My first time doing this and I'm hoping many in the community can look at this discussion objectively and appreciate this post. *DISCLAIMER* I own and religiously play the PlayStation 4, Xbox,...
  4. XBOX GAMES SHOWCASE 2020 LIVE REACTION!!!! HUGE GAME REVEALS HAPPENING!!!??

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX GAMES SHOWCASE 2020 LIVE REACTION!!!! HUGE GAME REVEALS HAPPENING!!!??: [IMG] submitted by /u/WiiUGamer12 [link] [comments]
  5. Showcase this week on dashboard please

in XboX Insiders
    Showcase this week on dashboard please: Started my Xbox this morning expecting to see something shouting out about this exciting week ahead and all the demos. And nothing all demos buried in the store under the demo area. I know Xbox...
  6. Xbox Games Showcase - Tune In to see the latest games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Games Showcase - Tune In to see the latest games: Greetings Xbox Insiders! Sharing a link to the Xbox Games Showcase, scheduled for Thursday of this week https://www.xbox.com/xbox-games-showcase Show starts at 9:00 AM Pacific Time. Pre-show...
  7. Solitary Warfare Will Be Announced at the Xbox Series X Showcase Event With in-Engine...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitary Warfare Will Be Announced at the Xbox Series X Showcase Event With in-Engine...: [img] A new entry in the Solitary Warfare is rumored to make its first appearance during the July 23rd Xbox Series X Game Showcase event, but it seems like we are not going to see a gameplay...
  8. ID@Xbox Game Pass Fall 2019 Showcase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ID@Xbox Game Pass Fall 2019 Showcase: Loved what the showed. Genesis Noir looks really awesome! e888faac-f908-41ca-9669-55b8751b9c45
  9. AMD “Next Horizon Gaming” Streamed Event from E3 2019 to Showcase Next-Generation Gaming...

in XBoX on Consoles
    AMD “Next Horizon Gaming” Streamed Event from E3 2019 to Showcase Next-Generation Gaming...: Just saw this news and decided to share it here to see what others are saying / thinking, especially when it comes to the next-gen consoles. "AMD today announced it will hold an event and...
  10. Autocross Showcase Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Autocross Showcase Crashing: I'm trying to complete the Autocross Showcase with the 2000 Ford Mustang Cobra R at Homestead under the Masters Cup but every time I go to Start Race thr game crashes in the same spot. I've been...