Showing content I don’t own in game library

Discus and support Showing content I don’t own in game library in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I had preordered Jurassic World Evolution but canceled it. There was a preorder bonus. I later purchased the game. Under my add ons it shows the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Burress, Sep 24, 2020.

1. /u/Burress
    /u/Burress Guest

I had preordered Jurassic World Evolution but canceled it. There was a preorder bonus. I later purchased the game. Under my add ons it shows the preorder bonus. I can install it but can’t access it. Same with Watch Dogs Legion. Originally preordered the $120 version. Canceled and went with the $60 version. Months later it still shows the season pass and other add ons as stuff I own. This is the alpha skip ahead with the new game library system (which I hate). I reported the issue. Anyone else having this?

submitted by /u/Burress
    [link] [comments]

/u/Burress, Sep 24, 2020
  2. Senryu BR Win User

dlc problem: kingdoms of amalur - reckoning

Let me try to resolve that (i have to be clear, i don´t have the game, but i will show some DLCs solutiions).

First clean your system cahe (if you don´t know how to do is simple gototo settings, after memory that show your hd capacity and space now press Y to clear your cache memory, don´t worry that only clean junkdata and really recent game updates).

If that don´t resolve try to go game options and download again by game marletplace (don´t worry you already pay for that, you will not have to pay again).

In most of cases in game content have stored in "your house" in a city central hub most precisly in a treasure chest in inside of your home or in some cases that locates in hotel...

I hope i help you and forgive my bad english it´s self learnerd.
  3. H3PA80R Win User

Being told I need to purchase a game in order to play it but it has already been purchased

If the game won´t show up in your purchase history you don´t own it. It has to show up as complete in your account. Check it in your browser first. If you made the purchase and it went though try to contact the support to take a look into it.
  4. Paraffin Alien Win User

Forums are fairly quiet these days.

Admittedly I don`t frequent the Xbox One sections as not owning one I don`t see the point.
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Cheaters Ruin Gameplay

cod games don`t have their own servers,they run on microsofts.
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

The Sims 3 Xbox.com achievements issue.

There are loads of games that don`t show up, no idea why.
Thema:

1. Showing content I don’t own in game library - Similar Threads - Showing content don’t

2. Content I purchased not showing. About to reverse all my Microsoft purchases with the bank

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Content I purchased not showing. About to reverse all my Microsoft purchases with the bank: So I have been using my Minecraft account with out issue for about 4 months before this happened. I have two Realms subscriptions be accident, and one of the realms I wasn't using. I canceled one...
  3. Flight Simulator 2020 Premium content not showing

in XBoX on Windows
    Flight Simulator 2020 Premium content not showing: I bought the standard edition game from steam, and then used the in-game marketplace to upgrade to premium deluxe. None of the content I paid for is appearing in the game. The content manager...
  4. Premium content no longer showing up

in XBoX on Windows
    Premium content no longer showing up: Hello. I recently tried to purchase and install the Innsbruck airport add on, however the game froze and I had to reboot. After this, FS 2020 couldn't get past the load screen. I then uninstalled...
  5. Wish list shows old content and new content

in XboX Insiders
    Wish list shows old content and new content: In the new store, I stumbled across a weird issue where the wish list would not only include the items I had on my current old store wish list but titles that were on there earlier. In my case I...
  6. Inside content doesn’t show up in the insider app on xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Inside content doesn’t show up in the insider app on xbox: I recently signed up for the sea of thieves insider program and I was then told I should find it in the insider content page on the insider hub. I do not find anything other than Minecraft and...
  7. Minecraft for Xbox One Creators Pack Content wont show in game How Do I get a Refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Xbox One Creators Pack Content wont show in game How Do I get a Refund?: Minecraft for Xbox One physical copy was purchased at Xmas which included the Starters Pack add on, the Creators Pack add on and 1000 Mine Coins. All three were redeemed with their codes on my...
  8. Purchased DLC content not showing on COD Advanced Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased DLC content not showing on COD Advanced Warfare: My purchased DLC content is not showing in the customization sections. I tried a hard reboot and moving all content to the same hard drive, logging in and out, no effect so far. I have a new Xbox...
  9. NBA 2K20 Legend Edition Bonus Content not showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K20 Legend Edition Bonus Content not showing up: Purchased physical disc of NBA 2K20 Legend Edition and loaded game onto XBox One. Regular game loaded fine and works. Bonus content for legend edition comes in the package as a downloadable code....
  10. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Not Showing Up On Insider Content

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Not Showing Up On Insider Content: Hello. This is my last resort as the support team for Microsoft Flight Simulator is like a snail. I got the email to go and preview MSFS. So I went to the insider content and it is not showing...