Showing Super Street Fighter IV as not purchased (along with Ultra SFIV)

Discus and support Showing Super Street Fighter IV as not purchased (along with Ultra SFIV) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I know for a fact that I purchased Super SFIV and Ultra SFIV but now its saying I cannot play them because I haven’t purchased them, in the store I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PWAD05, Feb 3, 2020.

1. PWAD05
    PWAD05 Guest

I know for a fact that I purchased Super SFIV and Ultra SFIV but now its saying I cannot play them because I haven’t purchased them, in the store I cant install, I can only see the price of the game to buy it, I don’t want to waste my money to buy a game
    that I already bought. Can anyone help?

:)

PWAD05, Feb 3, 2020
  2. luissolid Win User

Hello! Did you select that Console as your home console? So everyone can play the games that account purchase.

Regards!
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello PWAD05,

Thank you for keeping us updated. Do you also see the license for your game on your
    game list through the Xbox website? Did the troubleshooting step that XBF Chris J recommend regarding

removing the account and downloading it back
    help with the issue? We need to make sure that the license and transaction for the game both appear on the account. If one is there, but the other one is not; we recommend reaching out to the
    Xbox Support Team. We will provide steps on how to contact them. Be sure to let us know the results PWAD05!

How to contact the Xbox Support Team:

1. Click the support team link we provided
    2. Select Contact Us
    3. Select Account & profile in the first drop down box
    4. Select I need a Microsoft account in the second drop down box
    5. Select Next
    6. Select Chat Online or Request a call
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello PWAD05,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are not able to download SF4 or USF4 even though you have purchased these games. Can you confirm that you see the purchase for SF4 here: Order
    History

You may need to resync your account info with Xbox live as well. To do this, you just need to

remove and redownload your account.
    Please make sure you know the email and password before removing your account to avoid any issues.
  5. PWAD05 Win User

Deleted picture to be safe
  6. PWAD05 Win User

I purchased Super SFIV on a different account and tried to launch the game on the account i purchased it with, but it is saying that I do not own the game on that account, I bought Ultra SFIV on my account though. I’d have to go into the other account’s
    purchase history to make sure that it is purchased, and then get back.
Thema:

1. Showing Super Street Fighter IV as not purchased (along with Ultra SFIV) - Similar Threads - Showing Super Street

2. Xbox will not show on screen or connect to controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox will not show on screen or connect to controller: My xbox one will not show up on the screen, it says no signal, the controller will also not sync to the Xbox, and the Xbox shuts off after 45 seconds automatically, I have watched multiple videos...
  3. Purchased DLC not showing the option to install?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased DLC not showing the option to install?: Ive just recently(within the last ten minutes) purchased some skin/character dlc for Gears of War 5, and while all purchases have been confirmed with a digital receipt with my paypal, none of then...
  4. Game not showing on the app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game not showing on the app: So I redeemed a code for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on the Xbox (Beta) app. I can see it on my Order History and it says Redeemed but the game is not showing on the Xbox app. (I redeemed the...
  5. DLC not showing XBox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC not showing XBox One: I have downloaded the Deluxe pack for Dirt Rally 2.0, and everytime i load the game it says the DLC is not there and i have to open my xbox account on laptop and go to game addons and install onto...
  6. Xbox status showing as Unknown

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox status showing as Unknown: Other faults are listed below: • Cannot complete mutliplayer test and receive error code (0x000000000000). • Cannot perform a network speed & statistics test. • Cannot play any game, it states...
  7. [Bug] 'Show me things when idle' toggle doesn't work

in XboX Insiders
    [Bug] 'Show me things when idle' toggle doesn't work: When manually toggling idle status (hold jewel, press X), the screen dims but cycles tips and achievements, even if 'show me things when idle' is unchecked in system settings. This used to work,...
  8. My latest reoccurring Xbox Game Pass payment is showing as pending - Can't play games.

in XBoX on Windows
    My latest reoccurring Xbox Game Pass payment is showing as pending - Can't play games.: Hi, I hope someone can help. I have a reoccurring Xbox game pass for the PC. The latest payment came out of my account on the 12th of May. The payment is showing as pending in my Microsoft...
  9. 7I can not play call of dutty warzone from yesterday i try to login tere show me error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    7I can not play call of dutty warzone from yesterday i try to login tere show me error...: Can not play anymore warzone online what's happening? I can play any other games but not warzone 24931140-d1e1-407e-8eca-5b92aa78d073
  10. NHL 17 Super Deluxe edition packs not showing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NHL 17 Super Deluxe edition packs not showing: I just purchased NHL 17 Super Deluxe edition and there's no gold packs showing. Does it take a week to show up? Where and who can I talk to to get these packs showing? I just spent $130 and got...