Shows all friends offline 2020

Discus and support Shows all friends offline 2020 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, i use xbox game bar to talk with my friends as i dont have a microphone for the actual xbox. it has been working perfectly fine for a couple... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GageNorem, May 23, 2020 at 5:23 AM.

1. GageNorem
    GageNorem Guest

Hello, i use xbox game bar to talk with my friends as i dont have a microphone for the actual xbox. it has been working perfectly fine for a couple months, but now this past week i cant play with any of my friends as it just shows theyre all "offline"
    in game bar . but when i get onto my actual xbox, i have 35 friends online. ive tried resetting everything, logging in and out, reset and repaired game bar, but nothing fixes it. the web says this problem dates back to 2016, and microsoft still hasnt fixed
    this? good jobs guys Shows all friends offline 2020 :)

:)

2. GageNorem Win User

Hello Nathan, i do realize that there has been a xbox live outage since around 9AM today, but this has been going on for longer. This started about 4 days ago, and still hasnt returned to normal. i do not believe that this outage is the problem because
    my friends are all in a party playing games right this second. only my Windows 10 Game bar is being affected, nothing else.
  3. Nathanatiion Win User

Unfortunately, there has been an outage affecting Xbox Live Services. This is not a problem with your personal Xbox, many users are experiencing this.

You can keep updated on the server status here: https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

:)
  4. bowski477 Win User

All friends are showing offline

If you could please
    create a new post
    to describe your issue as this one is a few months old. Thanks!
  5. jfreeman1 Win User

I am having the same problem, one second they are all online then they are all appearing offline; even with hard resets. Some friends will reappear but a significant amount stay offline and I cant play with anyone.
  6. XxCGriffRunxX Win User

I'll give that a try, the only reset was just a console.
Thema:

1. Shows all friends offline 2020 - Similar Threads - Shows friends offline

2. Online friends showing offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Online friends showing offline: Can someone please help me figure out what’s going on? My friends either shows offline or not on my friends list at all. I have reset my hotspot and xbox several times and still nothing. This has...
  3. My Xbox friends are showing offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox friends are showing offline: For some reason, my xbox is showing all my friends to be offline which i know is incorrect. How do I fix this problem as ive restarted and nothing happened 945c2661-f62e-44ab-88f4-dd238230cd8b
  4. All my friends are showing offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    All my friends are showing offline: All of my friends are showing offline, one second they are all online then they are all appearing offline; I have tried resetting and hard resetting my Xbox but no solution Some friends will...
  5. Xbox One S showing friends offline even though they are online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S showing friends offline even though they are online: Hello, My Son is trying to play games with his friend via headsets, so they can talk to each other. But his friend is showing offline on our side. Even though his friend is online chatting and...
  6. All friends are showing offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    All friends are showing offline: All my friends are showing offline. What's going on? I've done resets and still no fix. Even app shows everyone offline. bea2bf98-306c-434f-92c7-8a797ea44f1e
  7. Friends showing offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friends showing offline: I have posted this once before. My xbox and my sons xbox are not seeing eachother online. I have redone friendship and done a hardreset and still have this problem. Anyone else shows up but not...
  8. some friends showing offline even though there set to online

in XBoX on Consoles
    some friends showing offline even though there set to online: some friends showing offline even though there set to online had this problem a long time 3c097006-d1ab-4ec9-9274-6577aaaf49f6
  9. Some of my Xbox Friends show as offline, even though they are not appearing offline.

in XBoX on Windows
    Some of my Xbox Friends show as offline, even though they are not appearing offline.: This happens on both my Xbox One S and my Xbox App for Windows 10. Many of my friends show as offline and am not able to join their game or party. I talked with one of my friends and he confirmed...
  10. Friends set to showing Online but appearing Offline, no privacey changes have been made.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends set to showing Online but appearing Offline, no privacey changes have been made.: Two of my friends have issues with "Online/Offline" status. [Mod removed-personal information] both have their accounts to show online. Some days [Mod removed-personal information] will be online...