Showtime Anytime Crashes when 'Series' Option is Selected

Discus and support Showtime Anytime Crashes when 'Series' Option is Selected in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased an XBox One yesterday. My ID is Sworder1973. The XBox as a whole seems to work fine. All firmware updates have been applied. All network... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jules Winfield, Dec 26, 2014.

1. Showtime Anytime Crashes when 'Series' Option is Selected

I purchased an XBox One yesterday. My ID is Sworder1973.

The XBox as a whole seems to work fine. All firmware updates have been applied. All network tests, games, and apps run successfully except for one: Showtime Anytime.

Showtime Anytime crashes immediately when the 'Series' option from the leftmost menu is selected. All of the other options work fine. But when 'Series' is selected, the app crashes, and I'm booted back to the XBox home screen.

I can view various TV series using a bit of a backdoor method: If I scroll right without selecting 'Series' and pick a featured show, "Homeland" for example, I can select 'View All Episodes' and start streaming content successfully. But using this hack means
    that I'm limited to series that happen to be featured on the front page that day, as opposed to having access to all series via the 'Series' menu selection.

Can this be fixed?

:)

Jules Winfield, Dec 26, 2014
  2. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    New Apps Available

Showtime Anytime which allows you to watch Showtime movies and series at your leisure is now available. Khan is also available which is an educational app.

x24hrs2livex, Dec 26, 2014
  3. JamieDi73
    JamieDi73 Guest
    showtime anytime

I have been having an issue for 2 weeks trying to activate my Showtime account on Xbox One. Initially it was activated and worked great. All of sudden I was required to re-activate and now it keeps saying Code expired or not valid try again. I have tried
    with two separate accounts that have Showtime services.

I'm able to access the Showtime anytime services through my iPad and chromecast via xbox one with no problem. Anyone having this same issue?

JamieDi73, Dec 26, 2014
  4. Home Rowed
    Home Rowed Guest

It happens to me as well. This really needs to be fixed. Search also helps get around it.

Home Rowed, Dec 26, 2014
Thema:

1. Showtime Anytime Crashes when 'Series' Option is Selected - Similar Threads - Showtime Anytime Crashes

2. Anytime I try to transfer stuff from my main external to my new external, my console turns...

in XboX Insiders
    Anytime I try to transfer stuff from my main external to my new external, my console turns...: I just got a new 12 tb drive today, but anytime I try to move stuff from my 8tb to my 12tb, my console turns off, is this a preview bug, or maybe its just having a hard time getting everything to...
  3. Is the rumor of FFXIV is gonna be released for XBOX one anytime soon true ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the rumor of FFXIV is gonna be released for XBOX one anytime soon true ?: I think a lot of people is waiting for this release to be as soon as possible, but the news about it just say that it will be soon is there any release date scheduled yet ?...
  4. Showtime Anytime Errors Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Showtime Anytime Errors Xbox 360: Is anyone else experiencing issues with this app? For the past 2 weeks, every time I try watching movies or tv shows, it logs me out half way through! I've cleared out my cache several times and...
  5. showtime anytime

in XBoX Games and Apps
    showtime anytime: I have been having an issue for 2 weeks trying to activate my Showtime account on Xbox One. Initially it was activated and worked great. All of sudden I was required to re-activate and now it...
  6. Constantly have to reactivate Showtime app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Constantly have to reactivate Showtime app: Every time I open Showtime Anytime I have to reactivate it. Same with the Bravo app. f91a04bf-3a86-4241-a991-9ff641e069c9
  7. Showtime Anytime - Parental Controls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Showtime Anytime - Parental Controls: When the Showtime Anytime app first launched it worked fine. After a week it started telling me that "Parental control have been set for your account. This program exceeds the maximum allowed...
  8. showtime anytime

in XBoX Games and Apps
    showtime anytime: I cant activate shoetime anytime. I got to the website but it wont let you click on the xbox360 to activate... is anyone having this problem to 68e59929-7564-4ac9-82ca-c5be40c31f08
  9. Showtime anytime broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Showtime anytime broken: Showtime anytime worked for the first 2 weeks but now its been broken for a week. Goes to authenticating then says error, the feature isnt available right now. Tried deleting the app and data and...
  10. IGN reports Halo TV series to be broadcast on Showtime

in XBoX on Consoles
    IGN reports Halo TV series to be broadcast on Showtime: First let me apologise for not being able to link the youtube video my phone hates me. The claim in the video is that the Halo TV series will not be broadcast on the XB1 as the exclusive that...