Shutdown Timer/Sleeptimer Aktion für laufende Apps ???

Discus and support Shutdown Timer/Sleeptimer Aktion für laufende Apps ??? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hallo alle zusammen Ich schaue über meine XBoX ONE auch iPTV. Die Sleeptimer Funktion klappt bei Spielen auch, nach 1Std Inaktivität fährt die BoX... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by THAiTANiC888, Aug 3, 2019.

1. THAiTANiC888
    THAiTANiC888 Guest

Hallo alle zusammen

Ich schaue über meine XBoX ONE auch iPTV.

Die Sleeptimer Funktion klappt bei Spielen auch, nach 1Std Inaktivität fährt die BoX runter.

Und nu meine Frage:

Gibt es eine App oder kann man die iPTV App nach zb. 1 Std Inaktivität beenden?? So das dann die hauseigene

Sleeptimer Funktion in Kraft tritt???

:)

THAiTANiC888, Aug 3, 2019
  2. JosemberG N Win User

it's like Onyx said

If you're watching TV then the system still thinks it's active and won't shut down. The only thing I can suggest here is if you iPTV has an auto off option turn that on and the console should follow suit after it's
    inactive time.
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

If you're watching TV then the system still thinks it's active and won't shut down. The only thing I can suggest here is if you iPTV has an auto off option turn that on and the console should follow suit after it's inactive time.
  4. brendan84510 Win User

Will my xbox turn off from inactivity if youtube app is open and playing a video?

When Youtube is in activity, I think that they are no sleep timer, it's only in games or anywhere.Else, try to desactivate the sleeptimer when you go on Youtube, with : option/alimentation/desactivate after... hour of inactivity.
  5. EagleFlight196 Win User

Gamersocre super code.....no code for ori and or ea access?

Hallo ich habe bei der gamerscore Aktion mitgemacht

Mein Kollege hat dann eine Konsole gekauft

Ich habe aber diesen Code für ori blind Forest nach der Aktion nicht bekommen

Bin also nicht allein

[Translation: Hi I have done the gamerscore action which

My colleague then bought a console

But I didn't get this code for ori blind forest after the action

Am so not alone]
  6. lI Sheekz Il Win User

Forza Horizon 2 Code

Durch die Aktion im Dezember (Gamerscore Super Deal), Habe ich ein Rabattcode bekommen, den ich am Freund weiter geleitet habe. Habe bis heute kein code für forza Horizon 2 bekommen.

Mit freundlichen Gruß

Sascha

[Translation]

By taking action in December (Gamerscore
    Super Deal), I get a discount
    code that I have passed further
    on a friend. Got 2 to date, no
    code for Forza Horizon.

With friendly greetings

Sascha
Thema:

1. Shutdown Timer/Sleeptimer Aktion für laufende Apps ??? - Similar Threads - Shutdown Timer Sleeptimer

2. Xbox one x shutdown

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one x shutdown: Everytime i try to load fortnite it finishes loading then turns off xbox, only on fortnite. I have reformatted HDD and reinstalled everything, i have also changed power supply still to no avail....
  3. FIFA 20 Demo causing Xbox One X to shutdown.

in XboX Insiders
    FIFA 20 Demo causing Xbox One X to shutdown.: Just let the game paused and when I returned my Xbox One X was completely off. Turned it on and it did a complete boot. I know it's currently I known bug and I reported using FIFA 20 Demo as the...
  4. Did Gears of War 5 shutdown Xbox Live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Did Gears of War 5 shutdown Xbox Live?: I been anticipating to get on the Gears of War 5 all day just to come home moments ago to find out Xbox Live is shutdown. I cannot sign into my profile and no access to my hundreds of games....
  5. Xbox randomly shutdown while watching YouTube.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox randomly shutdown while watching YouTube.: There was no indicator. It was fine, then my screen went black, looked over at my Xbox and saw it was off. Controller didn't turn it back on so I had to get up and press the button. It started up...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock and Alpha Skip ahead system shutdown

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Bedrock and Alpha Skip ahead system shutdown: There's an issue that I'm having the past few days in which I'm not sure if it's Minecraft itself, The Alpha Skip Ahead updates, Or a combination of both at play. The issue is that whenever I...
  7. Xbox just shutdown by itself while watching hulu

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox just shutdown by itself while watching hulu: Watching a movie on hulu, console just turned itself off. When turning back on went through a full reboot. No error code or warning that it was about to happen (slowness, lag, buffering)...
  8. Signing in on my Profile resuts in Shutdown of console (Both Alpha - Skip Ahead and Alpha...

in XboX Insiders
    Signing in on my Profile resuts in Shutdown of console (Both Alpha - Skip Ahead and Alpha...: Hi, since the most recent update, whenever I sign into my Profile the console will automatically shutdown within 20 second (often sooner). This won't happen for other profiles on my consoles,...
  9. XB1X shutdown

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1X shutdown: My xbox 1x shuts down on its own every morning at 0350 exactly. Why is this? It is not overheating and it is always exactly at that time. 5eca40f7-8988-4b89-8901-aa5c7fb2513b
  10. Queued updates (paused) disappear after shutdown/reboot

in XboX Insiders
    Queued updates (paused) disappear after shutdown/reboot: Not the first time I mention this. I mostly pause all the queued items at night and resume them the morning after (timed cap). But for some times now, the queue is gone like it was installed but...