Siblings vs Cousins Question

Discus and support Siblings vs Cousins Question in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have two children and one console. We have Xbox Live Gold Family. My kids would like to play online with their cousins. In other words, 2 kids per... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TravisVaughan1, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Siblings vs Cousins Question

I have two children and one console. We have Xbox Live Gold Family. My kids would like to play online with their cousins. In other words, 2 kids per console playing multiplayer together. So far I have not been able to figure out how to make this work.
    I’ve tried with EA’s Battlefront 1 & 2 so far. Would they be able to form a 4 man fire team in Halo Reach or ODST?

:)

TravisVaughan1, Mar 22, 2020
  2. Unkn0wn Fluke Win User

Only certain games support 'couch co-op', all of the Halo games would be good for this, the only exception to the rule is Halo 5 as it does not allow split screen, another good game would be Fortnite.

Have a look on the Internet at which games are 'couch co-op' and make sure they are also online multiplayer.
  3. SoullessCodith Win User

You would have to look to see which games have local coop. Then the kids would need to sign into their own account or a guest account with their controller. Some games require additional steps to use local coop in game. It can be complicated to set
    up.
  4. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

It depends on the game, but many games offer co-op and split screen so 2 people in the same house can play together. However, not all games do.
  5. ProDefault Win User

I would subscribe to gamepass as there are loads of co op games . Gamepass would be great for this situation . Id list the games but there are so many . Id upgrade from gold to gamepass .
  6. DreadGodz Win User

Gamers Health - Kinect and Exercise Routine

I used to play Kinect Adventurers, Kinect Sports, and Just Dance all the time with my siblings and younger cousins.
Thema:

1. Siblings vs Cousins Question - Similar Threads - Siblings Cousins Question

2. Why can’t I connect to my sibling’s world in Minecraft PE?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I connect to my sibling’s world in Minecraft PE?: We’re all using the same wifi and can’t connect to each others world, but we can join a friend’s world who is in another country. And that friend can join our worlds. we tried deleting the app...
  3. Cousin stuck in Minecraft update 1.12 it is the update before aquatic I think.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cousin stuck in Minecraft update 1.12 it is the update before aquatic I think.: so my cousin had minecraft on his xbox and he had the update aquatic he unistalled minecraft and installed it again (idk why). So when it was done installing his minecraft went down to 1.12 and it...
  4. Can I install games from discs so both my cousin and me can play it while only buying once?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I install games from discs so both my cousin and me can play it while only buying once?: Tho it might be kind of piracy, at least my cousin payed for the game. Can I just format some of my discs and copy the files from his discs to mine? Or can I just insert his disc into my xbox and...
  5. My sibling used all my Xbox home switches on accident

in XBoX on Consoles
    My sibling used all my Xbox home switches on accident: So i have two xboxes and i had then both set as a gone xbox for my account but my little sister was trying to get her account set as a home xbox on both of them by herself, i dont really know what...
  6. Xbox communication suspension by my bratty cousin

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox communication suspension by my bratty cousin: I have recently been away for a few days and allowed my cousin to use my spare controller on my xbox. Apparently he was snooping through my room and found my custom 3D printed controller case with...
  7. The account my cousin gave me is a child account

in XBoX Accessibility
    The account my cousin gave me is a child account: Hi, I've been trying to get a custom gamer pic but it says I'm not old enough. My account used to be a child account back when Was given in 2012 but I now have a Adult account. My account...
  8. Game progress on sibling’s account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game progress on sibling’s account: I recently got Assassins Creed Origins and I had to get a parent’s permission before I could start playing. Just to test it out, I played on my older brother’s account. Is there any way I can get...
  9. Sibling got me banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sibling got me banned: so earlier today, I was playing rocket league. I went to go eat breakfast and told my younger brother he could play on my game(just not ranked because I'm close to top 100 in the world) so I come...
  10. Why can't my siblings play?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my siblings play?: so I got banned for 2 and a half weeks for communication and harassment and abuse which is amazing in it's self but that's besides the point, I did a case review which was upheld it also said my...