sick of this crap

Discus and support sick of this crap in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Purchase and Content UsageLimited Affected platforms: Xbox One xbox one outage;Purchase and Content Usage, Affected services: Downloading items... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jimmym68, Aug 5, 2014.

1. jimmym68
    jimmym68 Guest

sick of this crap

Purchase and Content UsageLimited
    Affected platforms:

• Xbox One

xbox one outage;Purchase and Content Usage,
    Affected services:

• Downloading items that you have already purchased
    8/6/2014 12:34:18 AM CST:

Are you having a hard time locating or downloading the Netflix app from the Xbox Store? Us too, but we wanted to let you know our engineers are working to get this fixed right away. Thanks for your patience! We’ll keep you posted with another update

:)

jimmym68, Aug 5, 2014
  2. Shipri
    Shipri Guest
    im sick and tired of this crap

im fed up with dealing with this problem and no one has even attempted to help me solve this issue... i have not been able to connect to internet only on my xbox (everything else works fine) for a week now and am tired of waiting for responses from microsoft
    am i the only one that this is happening to?

Shipri, Aug 5, 2014
  3. psychicotic
    psychicotic Guest

i dont know about anyone else but i cant seem to connect at all today,thought i would go play some bf3,now i cant connect to xboxlive with my slim,wired or wireless.i keep getting their is problem with my modem,well i am now on internet,so no my modem is
    fine thanks.

i can use it also for wireless as its built in wireless as i am with virgin and have the modem with wireless built in.

psychicotic, Aug 5, 2014
  4. Donniehun
    Donniehun Guest

sick of this crap

Hi,

This issue has been resolved already. Also you accepted the Terms of Use of the service and its issues.

Donniehun, Aug 6, 2014
  5. Donniehun Win User

sick of this crap

Hi,

This issue has been resolved already. Also you accepted the Terms of Use of the service and its issues.
  6. ImMadHatterGFY Win User

Xbox Live Connectivity

This is now the 3rd time this week..... getting real sick and tired of this crap....
  7. Goatsnatcher Win User

So mad right now! I Feel Cheated! MICROSOFT

Stupid thread is stupid.

Get so sick of seeing crap like this.
  8. FreAk5hoW247 Win User

Frustrating

I agree, playstation strtin to look better every day. Sick of this crap.
  9. psychicotic Win User

i dont know about anyone else but i cant seem to connect at all today,thought i would go play some bf3,now i cant connect to xboxlive with my slim,wired or wireless.i keep getting their is problem with my modem,well i am now on internet,so no my modem is
    fine thanks.

i can use it also for wireless as its built in wireless as i am with virgin and have the modem with wireless built in.
Thema:

sick of this crap

1. sick of this crap - Similar Threads - sick crap

2. Am I the only sick of the explicit word stuff they’ve got?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Am I the only sick of the explicit word stuff they’ve got?: Ive recently got banned from messaging on xbox (again) all because i said a swear word. Look. I was playing battlefield 4 all normal whit my friend, and we swear to each other as jokes because...
  3. Xbox Enforcement outrageous bans. Sick of being punished for being harassed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Enforcement outrageous bans. Sick of being punished for being harassed: I'd like to raise this topic because I've met hundreds of players that completely agree. Something needs to be done about you're code of conduct.... some one can waste 40minutes of my time and...
  4. Gaming on a Sick Day

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming on a Sick Day: I got sick today, at least officially and took a sick leave. After that Gears 5 was all i was playing. Couldnt ask for a better sick day. 5d228c6f-c369-4a14-bdc1-d024da118022
  5. Video Processing / Motion Sickness

in XboX Insiders
    Video Processing / Motion Sickness: Quick question. Can an update change somehow the video processing that could introduce motion sickness issues. Have active thread talking about this issue here...
  6. Has a video game ever caused you to feel motion sickness?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has a video game ever caused you to feel motion sickness?: I get motion sickness with some vr games. But my father had to stop playing games when I was around 10 or 11 cause they all started making motion sickness and he is the reason I even got into...
  7. SOMEONE KEEPS CHANGING MY PASSWORD AND I AM SICK OF IT!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    SOMEONE KEEPS CHANGING MY PASSWORD AND I AM SICK OF IT!!: I am... SO tired of this... last night I had to reset my password because someone changed it. I was having a good time this morning as well... NOW... I checked my Xbox... and I was SIGNED OUT!...
  8. BIKTIM ARTIK (I'M SICK OF IT)

in XBoX on Windows
    BIKTIM ARTIK (I'M SICK OF IT): 5 GÜN ÖNCE MASAÜSTÜ PC DE OYNAMAK İÇİN BÜYÜK BİR HEVESLE PARAYA KIYIP XBOX ONE S CONTROLLER ALDIM, MASAÜSTÜ PC YE BAĞLAMAK İÇİN 4.0 BLUETOOTH DONGLE ALMAM GEREKTİĞİNİ ÖĞRENDİM VE ÖYLE DE YAPTIM,...
  9. Sorry! No Support articles were found for "0x80072EFD". Sick and Tired of sign outs and non...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sorry! No Support articles were found for "0x80072EFD". Sick and Tired of sign outs and non...: look to start this I'm just gonna say that I am an Aussie and the no profanity rule is gonna be really hard. I am sick and tired of xbox not signing me in no xbox live status and other...…....
  10. Wassup with the various pricing on digital games! I'm sick of this crap, industries are money ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wassup with the various pricing on digital games! I'm sick of this crap, industries are money ...: What happened to just every one buying the same exact copy of a game, and having rewards unlocked as opposed to making someone pay more than $60 for all that extra junk that will only kill the...