Sick of this problem

Discus and support Sick of this problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After joining a game play i play a map go back into lobby then when loading second map it won't load just spinning circle with picture of next map in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Il YogiBear lI, Mar 16, 2014.

1. Sick of this problem

After joining a game play i play a map go back into lobby then when loading second map it won't load just spinning circle with picture of next map in background after waiting several minutes just pops up lost connection to server

:)

Il YogiBear lI, Mar 16, 2014
  2. Lord Dirt
    Lord Dirt Guest
    So sick of this.

We already knew this from the description of the dlc and the achievements associated with them.

Lord Dirt, Mar 16, 2014
  3. So sick of this.

I was one of those people who after buying the game realized that there were DLC Items already in the marketplace, ran back to the store, Bought a Microsoft 1600 Points Card, went back home and downloaded just about everything. I beat the "main mission"
    in around 12-14 Hrs and thought "well, that was pretty good...but those Batman skins and robin/night wing character would have been a nice incentive for me beating the game instead of paying for it". E eh, Oh well, I've spent my money on move frivolous things
    than that .

MICHAELWBARNETT, Mar 16, 2014
  4. tohellnbak Win User

On Xbox One Can You.....

hey sick... you got a problem? seriously?
  5. abbeskhelifi touhami Win User

Game Pass Not Working Error Code 0X00000005

same problem here its make me sick !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. Trust A Zombie Win User

100% Packet Loss

having this packet loss problem too. Kinda getting sick and tired of this. Getting a PS4 next week and will still keep the xbox one but rather sick and tired of all these problems. Yeah go ahead and say it's on my end but it isn't my router is fine it's
    just constant problems on microsofts end
  7. Roy Ashton II Win User

Original Star Wars battlefront 2 : fails after 80% of download

I keep getting refused a refund for the same problem. Sick of the BS.
  8. Jamamamamaku Win User

Black ops 4 Dark divide expansion and tag der toten

Same issue. How is this even a problem? Im sick of this bs from activision
Thema:

Sick of this problem

1. Sick of this problem - Similar Threads - Sick problem

2. Xbox Enforcement outrageous bans. Sick of being punished for being harassed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Enforcement outrageous bans. Sick of being punished for being harassed: I'd like to raise this topic because I've met hundreds of players that completely agree. Something needs to be done about you're code of conduct.... some one can waste 40minutes of my time and...
  3. Gaming on a Sick Day

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming on a Sick Day: I got sick today, at least officially and took a sick leave. After that Gears 5 was all i was playing. Couldnt ask for a better sick day. 5d228c6f-c369-4a14-bdc1-d024da118022
  4. Video Processing / Motion Sickness

in XboX Insiders
    Video Processing / Motion Sickness: Quick question. Can an update change somehow the video processing that could introduce motion sickness issues. Have active thread talking about this issue here...
  5. Has a video game ever caused you to feel motion sickness?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has a video game ever caused you to feel motion sickness?: I get motion sickness with some vr games. But my father had to stop playing games when I was around 10 or 11 cause they all started making motion sickness and he is the reason I even got into...
  6. SOMEONE KEEPS CHANGING MY PASSWORD AND I AM SICK OF IT!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    SOMEONE KEEPS CHANGING MY PASSWORD AND I AM SICK OF IT!!: I am... SO tired of this... last night I had to reset my password because someone changed it. I was having a good time this morning as well... NOW... I checked my Xbox... and I was SIGNED OUT!...
  7. ????????Is Anyone Else Sick of All The Console Problems???????

in XBoX on Consoles
    ????????Is Anyone Else Sick of All The Console Problems???????: I am a huge gamer. My family has bought and still own every system accept for the Dreamcast. The first Xbox was a fairly good system. The Xbox 360 was perhaps one of the best revolutionary systems...
  8. Sick of Microsoft Bingo Server Connection Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sick of Microsoft Bingo Server Connection Problem: This is the 2nd time I've had this problem - 1st time uninstalled, reinstalled, and it worked, except I lost my level, etc. Had to start over. Now again - but, uninstall, reinstall didn't work...
  9. Sick of Connection problems.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sick of Connection problems.: You really wonder, how Microsoft is able to survive! With the people they have! Is there one single MS-Game, that can be played without any problem? I guess there isn't. If Bingo, Jigsaw, Mahjong...
  10. SO SICK OF XBOX LIVE AND XBOX ONE PROBLEMS !

in XBoX on Consoles
    SO SICK OF XBOX LIVE AND XBOX ONE PROBLEMS !: I start my xb1, i watch a little netflix, then i go check the game store...bam xbox live DOWN AGAIN ! ...i go try and start netflix, loading screen, then it minimizes and returns to my xb1 home...