Sid Meier's Pirates! data corrupted

Discus and support Sid Meier's Pirates! data corrupted in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought "Pirates!" (original xbox game) for xbox 360, the payment was deducted and the download began as normal, but when the download finished the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jup jup, Feb 14, 2020 at 3:53 PM.

1. jup jup
    jup jup Guest

I bought "Pirates!" (original xbox game) for xbox 360, the payment was deducted and the download began as normal, but when the download finished the game did not appear in "my games". I checked my storage, the game was listed as "unknown game", and it
    said "data corrupted". I tried deleting and re-downloading several times on 2 different xbox 360s, but got the same result each time.

:)

Thema:

1. Sid Meier's Pirates! data corrupted - Similar Threads - Sid Meier's Pirates

2. Has anyone gotten banned on Xbox for a pirated game on pc?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone gotten banned on Xbox for a pirated game on pc?: Has anyone here gotten suspended or banned on Xbox for playing a pirated game on pc? I only heard people getting banned for playing pre-release pirated games and modded consoles. Also, has anyone...
  3. Sea of thieves Pirate Emporium not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves Pirate Emporium not working: Hello, I have a big problem with the game Sea of thieves, my primary XBOX account can't acces to Pirate emporium, can't buy rare pieces and see how much pieces i have. But my secondary account...
  4. Fixing Assassin's Creed Pirates and other Windows Store games on Win 10 N

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fixing Assassin's Creed Pirates and other Windows Store games on Win 10 N: Short version: Install the Microsoft Media Pack, this is the instructions for build 1903: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4475817/media-feature-pack-for-windows-10-n-may-2019 More info...
  5. What DO you do with a drunken pirate?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What DO you do with a drunken pirate?: The SEA OF THIEVES update is fast approaching! Are you sailing the high seas, mate? And once the update drops, what's the first new activity your going to try? 174d5193-3ca4-4e4f-add8-f06771b2b675
  6. Como saber se um jogo é pirata?[How to know if a game is pirated?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Como saber se um jogo é pirata?[How to know if a game is pirated?]: Bom, sou leigo no assunto, acabo de comprar um Xbox One S e comecei a procurar jogos na internet, quando me desembarcasse com algumas promoções, como as contas compartilhadas, etc .. Li o código...
  7. Issues with purchasing Sid Meiers Revolution on the Xbox Marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with purchasing Sid Meiers Revolution on the Xbox Marketplace: So I put countless of hours playing Sid Meiers games on my xbox as a kid, I saw that it’s available on the marketplace so instinctivley I wanted to purchase it. My console wont purchase it,...
  8. Charged for Games with Gold Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Charged for Games with Gold Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion: I was charged full price for Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion instead of receiving it for free as part of my Xbox Live subscription, and the automated help options aren't helping me get...
  9. Pirates: The Legend of Black Kat on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pirates: The Legend of Black Kat on Xbox One: This is an old Xbox game from 2002 that never received backward compatibility for the Xbox 360. I hope this game can be made backward compatible for the Xbox One. What do you think?...
  10. Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution won't show up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution won't show up.: I remember downloading and playing it because it was a game with gold back on 360, but now it's backwards compatible and not in my ready to download list. I even went to it in the store via...