Siege is so unforgiving sometimes...

Discus and support Siege is so unforgiving sometimes... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I play Rainbow Six Siege, and I adore the game, to the point where I never quit, even if I say so. However, I find it to be really difficult to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheIronTango14, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Siege is so unforgiving sometimes...

So I play Rainbow Six Siege, and I adore the game, to the point where I never quit, even if I say so. However, I find it to be really difficult to communicate with the community at times with how unforgiving it is. For example: you simply go into voice
    game chat, and you just say "hi" in maybe a more kid-ish teenager voice (in which one could say the problem is in "kid"), then someone will launch a vote kick. Another example: you accidently kill someone, and they don't forgive you (before new teamkill rules,
    where you get ricochet friendly-fire if you kill a teammate, and BTW, even with these rules, they don't fix the problem), and they kill you next round. And another one: someone kills you for absolutely no reason, other than the occasional "Don't take my Jager"
    or "Don't take my Ash", or god forbid "my finger slipped"! It's babyish! And unnecessary. And should I even get started on the other team and DDoS'rs? This game has been one of my favorites on console, and to see that this is the one and (technically) only
    game that experiences such toxicity is downright stupid. Even Fortnite was less toxic than this, and that's saying something considering people as low as 5 years of age play this game (I might be exaggerating that). I don't hate R6 by any means, it's just
    one con that this game has on it. And, in fact, this community is why my friend had to uninstall this game, and why I took a hiatus off PVP online for a short while. I may just be a fish in the sea, but this needs to be brought up more. But is Ubisoft going
    to care? From what I see? No. Not like they're money hoarders (unless they are), but come on, if Ubisoft cared about their community, then they would have solved the toxicity, or at least take more actions to try and get rid of it. What have they done? "Report
    Toxic Behavior" and "Intentional Teamkill" (which I don't mind- it's useful in solving teamkilling). Not much honestly. I'm not trying to beat down Ubisoft, or Rainbow Six, because I love the game, and I think Ubisoft can do better. I'm not asking for any
    problem solving responses, because A) This is a discussion that I want to bring up, and B) It's not like this community wont be fixed anyway, and if Ubisoft can, then it will be a miracle. If you agree with any of this, I appreciate some thoughts on the matter
    from the community.

TL;DR: Basically this game has a massive problem with it's community, and it's getting tiring, and the subjects above is why.

:)

TheIronTango14, Aug 10, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi TheIronTango14,

I'm sorry to hear about the griefing and other toxic behaviors you have experienced while playing Rainbow Six Siege. As a player myself, I know this happens quite often but it happens across every game and every platform. The developers
    do as much as they can when it comes to in-game mechanisms to punish players who do act this way, but at the end of the day a game developing studio cannot control what people do in regards to how they play the game other than punish those player when they
    get caught. Ubisoft has acknowledge it's an issue they are trying to tackle.

The Xbox forums is meant to discuss topics specifically about Xbox and since this topic is about the Rainbow Six Siege Community specifically, which incorporates every platform the game is available on, not just Xbox, we will be locking
    this thread. I recommend posting this same topic on the
    Rainbow Six Siege section of Ubisoft's forums
    so the developers can see and other Siege players from every platform can join in on your discussion about the Siege community.

Thank you and have a great day!
  3. xXCamhawkXx Win User

Nurburgring

The grass is so unforgiving.
  4. marknally Win User

Are "Bots" a thing of the past?

I like bots too, I work shifts so trying to get on with a regular group of friends is difficult and sometimes I like to feel like I'm not be worst person playing so bots are good for that ;)

Just started Rainbow Siege Siege which has bots, although sometimes they're a bit stupid, mostly they are pretty good shots. Loving the game.
  5. Philip1979 Win User

MW3 Campaign. How long did it take you? (no spoilers please)

No way WAW was far harder than COD4; those nad spams where so unforgiving!
  6. noboundz Win User

IM APOLOGIZING FOR WHAT IT SAID I DID

Microsoft is an unforgiving entity.
Thema:

1. Siege is so unforgiving sometimes... - Similar Threads - Siege unforgiving sometimes

2. Rainbow Six Siege installing as Grand Theft Auto V

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege installing as Grand Theft Auto V: Hey guys, I bought a copy of rainbow six siege off of a guy from Facebook today and when I go to install it, it installs grand theft auto v instead. The disk and packaging look legit. Any ideas?...
  3. RAINBOW SIX SIEGE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RAINBOW SIX SIEGE: Can load game, but cannot play? f799233e-7c9e-430e-962e-1fe52d021259
  4. Rainbow Six Siege 'Creating Squad' Bug 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege 'Creating Squad' Bug 2019: A few days ago I was able to play the game. But now, out of nowhere the game doesn't start and its stuck in the 'creating squad' loop. I wont get to the main menu. I treid so much, like deleting...
  5. For some odd reason it says I'm 'Browsing games in Rainbow Six Siege' when I'm offline.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For some odd reason it says I'm 'Browsing games in Rainbow Six Siege' when I'm offline.: This also happens when I appear offline,I'm at my homescreen,my Xbox is off,my Xbox is restarting,and when my internet is fully disconnected from the power cord. I'm at a dead end on what to do...
  6. Rainbow Six Siege Error code: 6-0x00001000 unable to fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege Error code: 6-0x00001000 unable to fix: OK, so I keep getting this error code 6-0x00001000, which is a timeout code with Ubisoft servers. I have tried every possible fix to fix this issue. (Factory resetting Xbox, Factory resetting...
  7. Rainbow Six Siege DLC Operators

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege DLC Operators: I purchased the DLC operator for this season but I got every other operators except Warden and Nokk. I have contacted the support team many times they couldn't solve it, I at least want my money...
  8. Does Microsoft ever give out free credits for example fir rainbow siege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Microsoft ever give out free credits for example fir rainbow siege: Yp claiming they got a 7560 free credit pack because its microsoft birthday ? 2b61d4a7-ef3c-476b-b8a0-978b7df2eda2
  9. Rainbow Six Siege

in XBoX on Windows
    Rainbow Six Siege: Durante alguns anos venho jogando o Famoso jogo Rainbow Six Siege (R6), uma franquia de jogo incrível, espero que ainda esse jogo entre para X-BOX Anywhere. [Mod Translated - For a few years...
  10. Lost all my operators in Rainbow Six Siege: Advanced Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all my operators in Rainbow Six Siege: Advanced Edition: Hi. I was playing Rainbow Six (Siege) with a code that unlocked 8 Agents (2 year operators) and some skins. I also unlocked other agents, envelopes, etc. until I reached level 30. I recently...