Siemens: Firmware

Discus and support Siemens: Firmware in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Siemens (Modems/Gateways): Firmware Login Information Gateway - 192.168.254.254 Username - admin Password – (created during initial setup) How to... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by XB1R Hades, Sep 12, 2014.

1. XB1R Hades
    XB1R Hades Guest

Siemens (Modems/Gateways): Firmware
    Login Information

• Gateway - 192.168.254.254
    • Username - admin
    • Password – (created during initial setup)
    How to Find Firmware Version

Not Available.

Updating Firmware

Firmware updates are installed automatically by the Internet Service Provider

:)

XB1R Hades, Sep 12, 2014
  2. XB1R Athena
    XB1R Athena Guest
    Siemens: Firmware Update

Siemens (Modems/Gateways): Firmware Update
    Siemens 4100/4200

Login Information

Gateway - 192.168.254.254

Username - admin

Password – admin

Not available.

Updating Firmware

XB1R Athena, Sep 12, 2014
  3. XB1R Athena
    XB1R Athena Guest
    Siemens: Firmware Update

Siemens (Modems/Gateways): Firmware Update
    Siemens Gigaset SE567

Standard Version

Login Information

Gateway - 192.168.254.254

Username - admin

Password – admin

This option is not available.

Firmware Update

Telus Version

Login Information

Gateway - 192.168.1.254

Username - admin

Password – telus

1. Open a web browser.
    2. Enter http://192.168.1.254 into the address bar. (Or click the link) When prompted enter the “admin” for the username and “telus” for the password if the gateway asks.
    3. Select the Status tab at the top.
    4. The Firmware version is listed to the right of Firmware version.

Firmware Update

*Firmware updates are installed automatically by the Internet Service Provider.*

XB1R Athena, Sep 12, 2014
  4. taidara Win User

Cant connect too most players

Hey there Sludg!

Can you confirm that your Siemens Model 4200 is just a cable modem and not with built in router. Just to rule out that your not having double NAT layers.

You should also secure your wireless network.

Make sure that your router's firmware is up to date.

Just a note: When opening ports with Port Forwarding make sure you have disabled UPnP and DMZ.
  5. VibroPlex Win User

Xbox connects to internet, fails connecting to XBL

Some NAT problems are subtle and don't appear in the Test Xbox Live Connection test. Most likely there's a port blocked... ports can be blocked in your router, modem, or at your ISP. Since the Xbox 360 uses different ports than PCs & Macs use, you can't
    see the effect of a port blockage except on the Xbox. A sequential power cycle is the first step in clearing a port blockage:

1) turn off the Xbox then

2) unplug the power from the Siemens.

3) Wait at least 30 secs then replug the Siemens power.

5) Wait 'til the light on the front of the Siemens which says DSL is on solid (not flashing), then turn on the Xbox.

If that does not resolve it, then the next step is to make sure UPnP is enabled. I see your Siemens uses 192.168.1.1 as the IP address, so go to a web browser (IE, Firefox and Safari preferred), enther the IP address in the address bar, and go to the control
    panel of the Siemens, then find the UPnP setting and make sure that's enabled.

If that does not resolve it, then set up Port Triggering to make sure port 3074 opens up for UDP and TCP and port 88 opens up for UDP when the Xbox needs it.
  6. DrInnuendo Win User

Disconnected from Xbox Live

Make: Siemens Speedstream

Model: 2624

I've changed the wireless channel and I have enabled UPnP, but that was only yesterday when looking through what could be wrong. I have Comcast as my ISP.
  7. XBF Ruben D Win User

Firmware

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to this issue you may want to try a

Soft Factory Reset of the console (Keep Games & Apps)
    . This will restore the system to factory defaults but will keep your games and apps in the system so that you don't have to reinstall anything.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  8. Transk53 Win User

Firmware

Thank You,

No, the problem has nothing to with a botched update, nor has it got anything to with network coverage etc. Sorry if my post was not understood, I maybe should put it differently. The download is fine and there are no network issues at any point, the problem
    is simply the amount of time the console is taking to address the data it has to update the console. Hence my question of whether there is a firmware issue, and maybe my console needs resetting back to factory default. A power of cycle is a good place to start,
    but will be ineffective as the update has already downloaded and taken over the console. A power cycle will not change this process. Hope I have been clearer.

Thanks to all of you for your replies :)
Thema:

1. Siemens: Firmware - Similar Threads - Siemens Firmware

2. Siemens: i put my gift card on the wrong account

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Siemens: i put my gift card on the wrong account: Siemens (Modems/Gateways): i put my gift card on the wrong account Hey LickMyChevy, Unfortunately once a Card is redeemed to an Account your not able to transfer it to a different one. It needs...
  3. Siemens: Known Issues

Siemens: Known Issues: Siemens (Modems/Gateways): Known Issues Login Information Gateway - 192.168.254.254 Username - admin Password – (created during initial setup) Known Issues No known issues...
  4. Siemens: Multiple Console Support

Siemens: Multiple Console Support: Siemens (Modems/Gateways): Multiple Console Support Login Information Gateway - 192.168.254.254 Username - admin Password – (created during initial setup) Multiple Console Support We...
  5. Siemens: Bridging Guide

Siemens: Bridging Guide: Siemens (Modems/Gateways): Bridging Guide Login Information Gateway - 192.168.254.254 Username - admin Password – (created during initial setup) Bridging Guide Plug the computer into a...
  6. Siemens: Restore Defaults

Siemens: Restore Defaults: Siemens (Modems/Gateways): Restore Defaults Login Information Gateway - 192.168.254.254 Username - admin Password – (created during initial setup) Restore Defaults *Please have PPPoE...
  7. Siemens: Firewall

Siemens: Firewall: Siemens (Modems/Gateways): Firewall Login Information Gateway - 192.168.254.254 Username - admin Password – (created during initial setup) Firewall Open a web browser. Enter...
  8. Siemens: Port Forwarding

Siemens: Port Forwarding: Siemens (Modems/Gateways): Port Forwarding Login Information Gateway - 192.168.254.254 Username - admin Password – (created during initial setup) Port Forwarding Open a web browser....
  9. Siemens: DMZ

Siemens: DMZ: Siemens (Modems/Gateways): DMZ Login Information Gateway - 192.168.254.254 Username - admin Password – (created during initial setup) DMZ Open a web browser. Enter...
  10. Siemens: UPnP

Siemens: UPnP: Siemens (Modems/Gateways): UPnP Login Information Gateway - 192.168.254.254 Username - admin Password – (created during initial setup) UPnP Open a web browser. Enter...