Sif Soul charity.

Discus and support Sif Soul charity. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Would anyone mind floating me a sif soul, I really don't want to go back through the fortress and the chapel rafters a third time. ?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dokkon, May 26, 2014.

1. Dokkon
    Dokkon Guest

Sif Soul charity.

Would anyone mind floating me a sif soul, I really don't want to go back through the fortress and the chapel rafters a third time. ?

:)

Dokkon, May 26, 2014
  2. B0NE DUDE
    B0NE DUDE Guest
    Trading for Souls of Sif (Wolf) 1x T Slab + 10x Twinkies

UPDATE: Soul of Sif OR Shield of Artorias, thanks

B0NE DUDE, May 26, 2014
  3. Dark Souls Item Trading

Level 58

Require a Soul of Sif (big wolf)

Will trade Iron Golem, Soul of Ornstein, or 3 dragon scales

DeadRedSkittle, May 26, 2014
  4. Dokkon
    Dokkon Guest

Sif Soul charity.

Geez never mind guys, forgot i've got to because I gave Gywn's soul to the alter, got to do it anyway to make the great lord greatsword. thanks for any consideration.

Dokkon, May 26, 2014
  5. Dokkon Win User

Sif Soul charity.

Geez never mind guys, forgot i've got to because I gave Gywn's soul to the alter, got to do it anyway to make the great lord greatsword. thanks for any consideration.
  6. B0NE DUDE Win User

Trading for Souls of Sif (Wolf) 1x T Slab + 10x Twinkies

UPDATE: Soul of Sif OR Shield of Artorias, thanks
  7. DeadRedSkittle Win User

Dark Souls Item Trading

Level 58

Require a Soul of Sif (big wolf)

Will trade Iron Golem, Soul of Ornstein, or 3 dragon scales
  8. Dance CaravanDJ Serv Win User

how many playthroughs to get 1000/1000?

[quote user="x506x DEANO"]

its Sif's soul that is the determining factor.

[/quote]

+1
  9. Unspoken Lies Win User

broken word/hilt

Yup you had the right one, now you just need Sif's soul!
Thema:

Sif Soul charity.

1. Sif Soul charity. - Similar Threads - Sif Soul charity

2. Soul Calibur VI error 0x800073cf6

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Soul Calibur VI error 0x800073cf6: Hi ;) Just purchased from Xbox Store and i can't play :( When first time installed, SC give prompt with I don't have space to install this game then I hard reset my x and problem was not solved...
  3. I lost my dark souls 3 save how do I get it back??????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost my dark souls 3 save how do I get it back??????: Please help me I just beat the game and started ng+ but then I went into the wrong game by managing the saves and deleted it everywhere b22fe8b1-3beb-4ad3-94ba-2bad16770707
  4. My digital copy of Dark Souls is missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My digital copy of Dark Souls is missing: I recieved dark awhile ago as part of Games with Gold. I went to play it a few days ago and it simply wasn't there anymore! Today i checked the store and the original 360 version wasn't listed at...
  5. Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo III: Reaper of Souls: Hi I cant find this game on mine xbox one. O know i have had the game and played it before. What could be the reason for this? 58546964-c317-4416-8479-8abc967e06f6
  6. Dark souls 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dark souls 3: why is there no connection to the server of the game dark souls 3? deebd825-7290-4109-a337-3684a582c500
  7. Soul calibur 6 cassandra dlc broken?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Soul calibur 6 cassandra dlc broken?: Hi all, I recently downloaded the cassandra dlc for xbox one. I own the season pass. It shows cassandra is installed but shes no where to be found in-game. soul calibur 6 is fully updated but no...
  8. diablo 3 reaper of souls xbox one problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    diablo 3 reaper of souls xbox one problem: hello, i want to play with my friend coop but it says: there was problem to join or something like that.. i really need public ip adress? I have double nat and strict nat and help on...
  9. Dark souls 1, not remaster

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark souls 1, not remaster: So im trying to play it on my Xbox one cause backwards compatible and all. Well, it wont let me play online, says my vloud saves are offline and wont connect to gold. Anyone have a reason for...
  10. Can you add Dark Souls 2 Xbox 360 Edition as a Backwards Compatible game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you add Dark Souls 2 Xbox 360 Edition as a Backwards Compatible game?: I would highly appreciate it if you added Dark Souls 2 Xbox 360 Edition as a backwards compatible game that will work on Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Xbox One X. [img]...