Sign in account that Purchased the game or installed the app

Discus and support Sign in account that Purchased the game or installed the app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi sir my friend share account with me and i make his account in my xbox home . i played all his games very nice but now after few days when i try to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MASOOD PrinceInNoCeNt, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Sign in account that Purchased the game or installed the app

hi sir my friend share account with me and i make his account in my xbox home . i played all his games very nice but now after few days when i try to play game it give me this messagea on every games

"Sign in account that purchased the game " if Xbox home mean is sharing then why i will sign in his account again and again?

please how to fix this issue

thanks

:)

MASOOD PrinceInNoCeNt, Jun 24, 2019
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

Download History not accessible anymore

Like Smwutches said as long as you are signed into the account that purchased the games they will automatically show up in the ready to install section of my games and apps the license for the games goes with the account that purchased them.

So if they are not showing up in the ready to install section of my games and apps then you are not signed into the account that purchased them.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Accessing Games more than 3 months old on new XBox series S from 360

Any games that are backwards compatible should show as ready to install in your Games and Apps as long as you're signed into the account that purchased the games. Is it possible they were purchased on another account?
  4. FreeAndSay Win User

Xbox one games

Hi David,

Sign in to the account that you purchased your games with, and go to My Games & Apps > Ready To Install, You'll be able to install any game you've purchased using the same account!

Thank you!
  5. Smwutches Win User

Digital transfer to newer consol

As long as you're signed into the same account the games were purchased on, they should show as Ready to Install in your Games and Apps.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Pay for another copy?

You just need to sign into the account that purchased it and it should show in the ready to install section of your games and apps.
Thema:

Sign in account that Purchased the game or installed the app

1. Sign in account that Purchased the game or installed the app - Similar Threads - Sign account Purchased

2. Unable to sign into account on Xbox.com

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign into account on Xbox.com: I’m having a problem signing into the Xbox.com website. Whenever I try to sign in it go’s to Xbox.com/auth and comes back to the same screen. I’m trying to get to support but since I can’t sign...
  3. Can I purchase a game/add-on on one account, sign out of that account, and use it on another?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I purchase a game/add-on on one account, sign out of that account, and use it on another?: And if so, how do I do that? 4273e7da-7839-41d9-8c6a-ca67bb076c6d
  4. Can I purchase a game/add-on on one account, sign out of that account, and use it on another?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I purchase a game/add-on on one account, sign out of that account, and use it on another?: And if so, how would I do that? 1485c258-4b3c-4083-856c-d5ae4ac66aba
  5. Xbox One: Sign in to the account that purchased this game. 0x82D40003

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One: Sign in to the account that purchased this game. 0x82D40003: I recently purchased a game (Dawn of Man on February 24) and had no problems through download or initial start up. I was signed in to the one and only account I play games on. I played for about 3...
  6. Cant play fallout 4 says I need to sign into the account that purchased it but I am, I’m...

in XboX Insiders
    Cant play fallout 4 says I need to sign into the account that purchased it but I am, I’m...: I’ve tried setting as home console Resting router Resting console multiple times Turning off Xbox Power cycling Xbox Clicking play the game from the store I have this happen time to time but...
  7. 2K20 Sign in with Account that purchased this game or renew subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2K20 Sign in with Account that purchased this game or renew subscription: I have been playing 2K20 for a while now and I don’t remember how I got the game whether it was through game share or it was free on the store. But sometimes I would start up my Xbox and then I...
  8. “Sign in with the account that purchased the game...” issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “Sign in with the account that purchased the game...” issue: Hello, I used my xbox 360 minecraft’s disc when connecting to my user (main) and it worked but when my brother trues to open the game with his user it says the error above ... Can he play when he...
  9. Sign into the account that purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sign into the account that purchased: I bought nba2k20 and gameshared it to my friend. Last week i got signed out of my account by someone that has it on their console, and now when i go to play it, it tells me i dont own it...
  10. Says to sign in with the account who purchased the game...and I've Always been the ONLY ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Says to sign in with the account who purchased the game...and I've Always been the ONLY ...: Xbox please fix this problem ASAP! I see many people are having the same issue. I can't play any of my games that I bought & own, because it tells me to sign in with the profile that purchased...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sign in with the account that purchased the game on installed

2. Sign in with the account that purchased the game or installed the app

3. sign in with the account that purchased the game

4. xbox sign in with the account that purchased the game or insgalled th app