Sign in and auto sign out within a few seconds

Discus and support Sign in and auto sign out within a few seconds in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; As I mentioned in the subject title, when I sign in to my xbox one It signs me out shortly after. This is an offline issue because when I'm online it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MythicAwakening, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Sign in and auto sign out within a few seconds

As I mentioned in the subject title, when I sign in to my xbox one It signs me out shortly after. This is an offline issue because when I'm online it works fine. I want to play my games offline but I can't do that if it signs me out because all saves are
    profile based and I can't stay signed in to my profile.

:)

MythicAwakening, Oct 3, 2018
  2. DaveSwanson
    DaveSwanson Guest
    Slow sign in

Hello gds1972,

Yes, by a large amount of time. I went in and set auto sign in to nobody, logged out and shut the Xbox down (via the controller). When I powered the Xbox back up, it was only a few seconds till the dashboard. I then selected my profile, logged in, and it
    took a very quick 5-10 seconds.

To double check, I then when back in to settings, set the auto sign in to my account and shut the Xbox down via the controller. When I powered the Xbox back up, it took 4 minutes to return to the dashboard.

So, there is an error with the Auto-sign-in feature and my profile.

DaveSwanson, Oct 3, 2018
  3. AyhamB
    AyhamB Guest
    Screen Time Limit Easy Bypass!!

Hi All,

My 8 years old boy has a simple method to by bypass the Screen Limit time on Xbox One.

Sign in -> Xbox auto signs out -> Sign in again -> Xbox auto signs out -> Repeat....Tada!! It works, that simple. Sometimes he has to repeat it 5 times sometimes it works from the second sign in attempt.

Any help to resolve this issue is highly appreciated. Thanks!

AyhamB, Oct 3, 2018
  4. XBF Erick C
    XBF Erick C Guest

Hey there Mythic!

I understand you're attempting to play your games offline. Now If you have already put your console offline then just let us know. But if you have not gone through your settings to put your console in an offline mode go ahead and follow this support article
    "Using Xbox One offline" and let us know if this works.

I hope this helps

XBF Erick C, Oct 3, 2018
  5. I have signed in online before all of my stuff is set up it just signs me out shortly after signing in. My blue background shows and then it blinks back to green xbox default colors.

6. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest
    Hey Mythic,

As previously mentioned if the console is set to
    My Home Xbox
    the following is available.

When your Xbox is offline you can:

• Watch TV (though you need to be online for OneGuide listings)
    • Sign in to your profile (if you've signed in online before)
    • Change console settings (except for profile and family settings; content controls remain in place while offline)
    • Play games (provided you've set this as your home Xbox or have a game disc)
    • Save game clips and screenshots
    • Earn achievements (however, there's limited offline space for game captures and achievements, so you should go online every so often to sync them)

XBF Nestor S, Oct 3, 2018
  7. I have know all of this for a while now. I was able to get this fixed but I had to sign in online before I could select the go offline button. In other words, this fix requires internet. If I had no connectable internet then I would have been out of luck.
    I still don't know if this will be a solid fix. If my xbox gets unplugged it may do the same thing again. I will reply here if this does happen again.

8. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest

Hey Mythic.

As posted on our website that is the fix. If you’re offline due to an outage of your home network, ISP, or Xbox Live, we recommend not setting your Xbox to offline. Although you’ll be offline either way, leaving your Xbox set to online lets it automatically
    reconnect to Xbox Live as soon as possible.

XBF Nestor S, Nov 5, 2018
  9. MythicAwakening Win User

I have know all of this for a while now. I was able to get this fixed but I had to sign in online before I could select the go offline button. In other words, this fix requires internet. If I had no connectable internet then I would have been out of luck.
    I still don't know if this will be a solid fix. If my xbox gets unplugged it may do the same thing again. I will reply here if this does happen again.
  10. MythicAwakening Win User

I have signed in online before all of my stuff is set up it just signs me out shortly after signing in. My blue background shows and then it blinks back to green xbox default colors.
  11. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey Mythic.

As posted on our website that is the fix. If you’re offline due to an outage of your home network, ISP, or Xbox Live, we recommend not setting your Xbox to offline. Although you’ll be offline either way, leaving your Xbox set to online lets it automatically
    reconnect to Xbox Live as soon as possible.
  12. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey Mythic,

As previously mentioned if the console is set to
    My Home Xbox
    the following is available.

When your Xbox is offline you can:

• Watch TV (though you need to be online for OneGuide listings)
    • Sign in to your profile (if you've signed in online before)
    • Change console settings (except for profile and family settings; content controls remain in place while offline)
    • Play games (provided you've set this as your home Xbox or have a game disc)
    • Save game clips and screenshots
    • Earn achievements (however, there's limited offline space for game captures and achievements, so you should go online every so often to sync them)
  13. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there Mythic!

I understand you're attempting to play your games offline. Now If you have already put your console offline then just let us know. But if you have not gone through your settings to put your console in an offline mode go ahead and follow this support article
    "Using Xbox One offline" and let us know if this works.

I hope this helps

Thema:

1. Sign in and auto sign out within a few seconds - Similar Threads - Sign auto sign

2. auto sign in 2nd accout set up

in XBoX Accessibility
    auto sign in 2nd accout set up: Hello. I have been playing minecraft with my son. i have set up an account for him. I have linked his account to a 2nd controller. EVERY time he logs onto the xbox one I have to put in his...
  3. How To Turn Off Auto-Sign In on Xbox if Signing Into Xbox Console Companion

in XBoX on Consoles
    How To Turn Off Auto-Sign In on Xbox if Signing Into Xbox Console Companion: I know someone that told me that if they sign out of their Xbox console then sign into their account on the Xbox Console Companion app on PC, they're getting auto-signed into the Xbox. May I ask...
  4. Auto sign in not working

in XboX Insiders
    Auto sign in not working: Alpha skip ahead Every time I turn on the console I'm told to sign in using a controller I've also been asked for password twice submitted by /u/Noctornus [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox auto sign in not working after system update and I got no display monitor At The Moment!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox auto sign in not working after system update and I got no display monitor At The Moment!: I'am usually playing xbox one using the streaming options on pc, with auto sign in, everything works fine; but yesterday, after i'm doing a system update, the autp sign in on xbox does not work...
  6. My auto-sign in is no longer working. Help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My auto-sign in is no longer working. Help.: So I have 2 accounts on my Xbox and 1 account has been banned permanently now I deserve the ban because I broke Code of Conduct and understand completely. Now here is the problem the pop-up for a...
  7. Xbox not auto updating, and signing account out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox not auto updating, and signing account out?: our settings have been changed to allow updates even when the xbox is off. unchecked the storage when xbox is off. checked the keep my games and apps up to date. and its on instant power on....
  8. Can't sign in unless I'm online. I have auto login, home console, controller assigned but still

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign in unless I'm online. I have auto login, home console, controller assigned but still: Hi, I have my account login issue since last few months. I'm in alpha ring also but i dont think it has to do with anything since i've been member for years. ANyway, my main ID which i've...
  9. Auto signed out on launching world of tanks on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Auto signed out on launching world of tanks on 360: As the title says, upon launching WoT on 360, I am disconnected from live, and gives me an error after trying to sign back in. The moment I go back to home, I am reconnected to Live. Wargaming...
  10. Please add a feature requiring confirmation on auto sign in if you are currenty signed in ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please add a feature requiring confirmation on auto sign in if you are currenty signed in ...: I got a new xbox, and I set my old one aside for guests to play. I was in the middle of a final game for a tournament, and my friend turned my old xbox on. That kicked me from my game and signed...