Sign in approval from remote location

Discus and support Sign in approval from remote location in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello all... We just got a second Xbox One because it seems like most popular games are one player and I have four kids who need to play! One player... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JTMoney99, Apr 29, 2019.

1. JTMoney99
    JTMoney99 Guest

Hello all...

We just got a second Xbox One because it seems like most popular games are one player and I have four kids who need to play! One player games drive a dad insane....

Anyway, I had downloaded "Fortnite" for the new Xbox One and expected two kids could play at the same time. Well, the new Xbox needs my passkey to before it will load the game. I suspect this is because my gamertag is the only account with Xbox Live and
    my account resides on both Xboxs. I may have to purchase an Xbox live account for another of our family accounts.

I am at work and can't enter my passkey into the new box. And, under no circumstances I can have my son get my passkey - Microsoft would be happy, but dad would be sad (and poor).

Is there a way I can remotely log into my new Xbox to approve my son to play his game? Or do I need to be on the same network (I am at work)?

Microsoft, if this remote feature hasn't been implemented, please do it!

Thanks for you input.

JT

:)

JTMoney99, Apr 29, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi JT,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Unfortunately, you would need to be at the console to sign in. Only reason you are needing to sign in is due to you have two Xbox consoles that the kids play on. One will need your account signed in for the kids to play on
    their account as the gold wont transfer for both consoles. Being you have 4 kids, you could purchase another Xbox live subscription for the kid account that is on the most and set the console that isn't your home console to that one. So the set up would be
    for example.

The new Xbox is your home console--all can play on this due to you have Xbox live and you don't need to be signed in.

The old console doesn't have home set to it so they need your account signed in to play.

You purchase gold for oldest child and set old console as the oldest childs home. Now all can play on either console due to they both have gold. You would not need to sign in any longer on the old console.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. SilentParasite Win User

You might want to give HERE a look, its a 2 step verification so if your son starts the
    xbox you can input the 6 digit code ( from your phone )for the console to carry on booting. Just an idea.
  4. JTMoney99 Win User

Brad...

Thank you. This is what I suspected. No problem.

I will purchase another Xbox Live account for my oldest kid and the issue will be solved!

Thank you again for your reply.

JT
  5. C0D3 red Win User

Minecraft 360: Text disappearing from my signs... ?

Hello. Your text is probably disappearing due to lag from so many signs/entities and approval issues. Your text is not gone forever, just waiting to be approved and that can take a while. Sometimes you can speed the approval/load time up by hitting the signs
    with "LT" or placing then breaking a block next to it fast. Hopefully this helps.
  6. MajesticBear054 Win User

NE1 KNOW IF A PC 2 XBOX360 CONTROLLER-SIMULATOR EXISTS? (REMOTE CONTROLLING)

To use the WMC remote wouldn't you need to be in the same location as the Xbox? Or is it a different type of remote?
Thema:

1. Sign in approval from remote location - Similar Threads - Sign approval remote

2. Minecraft on Ipad appears to lose worlds after I sign in to microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on Ipad appears to lose worlds after I sign in to microsoft: My kids asked to sign in to microsoft so they can play Minecraft on the Xbox and iPad. We signed into iPad and when we did that the app on the iPad won't launch. We rebooted the iPad and still no...
  3. signing in on xbox1

in XBoX on Consoles
    signing in on xbox1: How do i reset my xbox1 without posing content a24c2577-f87e-404c-b2ac-0f03f377022d
  4. Xbox auto sign in not working after system update and I got no display monitor At The Moment!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox auto sign in not working after system update and I got no display monitor At The Moment!: I'am usually playing xbox one using the streaming options on pc, with auto sign in, everything works fine; but yesterday, after i'm doing a system update, the autp sign in on xbox does not work...
  5. Xbox Game Pass app for Android signs in but won't show Reward info etc

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass app for Android signs in but won't show Reward info etc: Hi there, The Xbox Game Pass app on my Samsung Galaxy S8+ (Android) signs in but won't show my reward info. This means I have missed out on claiming some points. I also can't view any current...
  6. Impossibile accedere a Xbox live [Translate] Can't sign in to Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Impossibile accedere a Xbox live [Translate] Can't sign in to Xbox live: come risolvo? [Translate] how do I fix it? [img] 336dc2b5-0afd-427d-ad22-f39e965af1d2
  7. Xbox Game pass tells me to sign up for beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game pass tells me to sign up for beta: Good day all. I am currently subscribing to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. And as far as I know that means I get; Xbox Live Gold Xbox Game Pass Xbox Game Pass for windows 10 My windows 10 pc is...
  8. "No" Internet connection - warning sign

in XBoX on Consoles
    "No" Internet connection - warning sign: Hey together, sadly I cant get connected with the Internet via X-BOX one S since around a month. Connecting with the Internet with my mobile phone or computer works without problems. Sometimes...
  9. Free Instagram Followers No SIGn Up 2019 AUGUST

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Free Instagram Followers No SIGn Up 2019 AUGUST: Instagram Bot Hack Official 2019 AUGUST UPDATED!!!! kw: Free Instagram Followers Trial 2019 AUGUST Free Instagram Followers 100 2019 AUGUST 300 Free Instagram Followers No Survey 2019...
  10. Xbox Beta: We are unable to sign you into Xbox live, a specified logon session does not exist

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta: We are unable to sign you into Xbox live, a specified logon session does not exist: https://i.imgur.com/MqZDNW7.png https://i.imgur.com/ipjz6uR.png https://i.imgur.com/FO294sD.png Xbox accessories app See screenshots for the error messages Currently unable to logon to Xbox...