Sign in approval from remote location

Discus and support Sign in approval from remote location in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello all... We just got a second Xbox One because it seems like most popular games are one player and I have four kids who need to play! One player... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JTMoney99, Apr 29, 2019.

1. JTMoney99
    JTMoney99 Guest

Hello all...

We just got a second Xbox One because it seems like most popular games are one player and I have four kids who need to play! One player games drive a dad insane....

Anyway, I had downloaded "Fortnite" for the new Xbox One and expected two kids could play at the same time. Well, the new Xbox needs my passkey to before it will load the game. I suspect this is because my gamertag is the only account with Xbox Live and
    my account resides on both Xboxs. I may have to purchase an Xbox live account for another of our family accounts.

I am at work and can't enter my passkey into the new box. And, under no circumstances I can have my son get my passkey - Microsoft would be happy, but dad would be sad (and poor).

Is there a way I can remotely log into my new Xbox to approve my son to play his game? Or do I need to be on the same network (I am at work)?

Microsoft, if this remote feature hasn't been implemented, please do it!

Thanks for you input.

JT

:)

JTMoney99, Apr 29, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi JT,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Unfortunately, you would need to be at the console to sign in. Only reason you are needing to sign in is due to you have two Xbox consoles that the kids play on. One will need your account signed in for the kids to play on
    their account as the gold wont transfer for both consoles. Being you have 4 kids, you could purchase another Xbox live subscription for the kid account that is on the most and set the console that isn't your home console to that one. So the set up would be
    for example.

The new Xbox is your home console--all can play on this due to you have Xbox live and you don't need to be signed in.

The old console doesn't have home set to it so they need your account signed in to play.

You purchase gold for oldest child and set old console as the oldest childs home. Now all can play on either console due to they both have gold. You would not need to sign in any longer on the old console.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. SilentParasite Win User

You might want to give HERE a look, its a 2 step verification so if your son starts the
    xbox you can input the 6 digit code ( from your phone )for the console to carry on booting. Just an idea.
  4. JTMoney99 Win User

Brad...

Thank you. This is what I suspected. No problem.

I will purchase another Xbox Live account for my oldest kid and the issue will be solved!

Thank you again for your reply.

JT
  5. C0D3 red Win User

Minecraft 360: Text disappearing from my signs... ?

Hello. Your text is probably disappearing due to lag from so many signs/entities and approval issues. Your text is not gone forever, just waiting to be approved and that can take a while. Sometimes you can speed the approval/load time up by hitting the signs
    with "LT" or placing then breaking a block next to it fast. Hopefully this helps.
  6. MajesticBear054 Win User

NE1 KNOW IF A PC 2 XBOX360 CONTROLLER-SIMULATOR EXISTS? (REMOTE CONTROLLING)

To use the WMC remote wouldn't you need to be in the same location as the Xbox? Or is it a different type of remote?
Thema:

1. Sign in approval from remote location - Similar Threads - Sign approval remote

2. Xbox signing my account out randomly.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox signing my account out randomly.: Hello! I've been having a problem for the past hour or so. I've been playing Minecraft, (I don't know if the game is causing the issue) and it has been signing me out every about 5 minutes which...
  3. Jigsaw won't sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jigsaw won't sign in: Jigsaw won't sign in [img] Anyone else having the same problem 5fc97db9-b411-4d92-a3f5-aee7ca5c56cb
  4. Xbox one signing me out immediately after logging in, and cannot connect to Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one signing me out immediately after logging in, and cannot connect to Xbox live: I am having the issue of my xbox one signing out my profile immediately after logging in, and i am struggling to connect to xbox live as well after restarting my router. Help me please!...
  5. I can't sign in when i play Minecraft for Android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign in when i play Minecraft for Android: When I try to sign in with my account in minecraft for Android the app shows me a text [img] d4c9a5bc-b61e-40bc-872b-af3ee014afcc
  6. Can't sign in error with no code.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign in error with no code.: When I turn on my Xbox 360, before anything (profiles) even show up on screen, I get a "can't sign in" error. It does not give any error code and just says "a problem occured while signing in....
  7. Keep getting signed out on gameshare

in XBoX Accessibility
    Keep getting signed out on gameshare: When I'm playing a game and my girlfriend turns on her xbox, its signs into my account on her xbox first before switching to her profile. Thus kicking me out of whatever I'm playing on my console....
  8. Can't sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign in: When I try to sign in I always get a loading screen and after a few minutes it disappears without signing me in. When i press a few buttons while this screen is on I get: "Something went wrong,...
  9. Can't Sign In, Can You Help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Sign In, Can You Help?: I'm having trouble signing in. Error 8007007A shows up. I didn't delete my profile, but instead downloaded it. That fixes the issue, but then when I sign out and sign back in, it happens again....
  10. Game won’t create lobby or download lists even though signed in and connected.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game won’t create lobby or download lists even though signed in and connected.: Hi everyone I really hope someone can help me here. I’m trying to play multi-player modes in gears of war judgement on my xbox one but after i have signed into the game it wont create the lobby...