Sign in approval from remote location

Discus and support Sign in approval from remote location in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello all... We just got a second Xbox One because it seems like most popular games are one player and I have four kids who need to play! One player... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JTMoney99, Apr 29, 2019.

1. JTMoney99
    JTMoney99 Guest

Hello all...

We just got a second Xbox One because it seems like most popular games are one player and I have four kids who need to play! One player games drive a dad insane....

Anyway, I had downloaded "Fortnite" for the new Xbox One and expected two kids could play at the same time. Well, the new Xbox needs my passkey to before it will load the game. I suspect this is because my gamertag is the only account with Xbox Live and
    my account resides on both Xboxs. I may have to purchase an Xbox live account for another of our family accounts.

I am at work and can't enter my passkey into the new box. And, under no circumstances I can have my son get my passkey - Microsoft would be happy, but dad would be sad (and poor).

Is there a way I can remotely log into my new Xbox to approve my son to play his game? Or do I need to be on the same network (I am at work)?

Microsoft, if this remote feature hasn't been implemented, please do it!

Thanks for you input.

JT

:)

JTMoney99, Apr 29, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi JT,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Unfortunately, you would need to be at the console to sign in. Only reason you are needing to sign in is due to you have two Xbox consoles that the kids play on. One will need your account signed in for the kids to play on
    their account as the gold wont transfer for both consoles. Being you have 4 kids, you could purchase another Xbox live subscription for the kid account that is on the most and set the console that isn't your home console to that one. So the set up would be
    for example.

The new Xbox is your home console--all can play on this due to you have Xbox live and you don't need to be signed in.

The old console doesn't have home set to it so they need your account signed in to play.

You purchase gold for oldest child and set old console as the oldest childs home. Now all can play on either console due to they both have gold. You would not need to sign in any longer on the old console.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. SilentParasite Win User

You might want to give HERE a look, its a 2 step verification so if your son starts the
    xbox you can input the 6 digit code ( from your phone )for the console to carry on booting. Just an idea.
  4. JTMoney99 Win User

Brad...

Thank you. This is what I suspected. No problem.

I will purchase another Xbox Live account for my oldest kid and the issue will be solved!

Thank you again for your reply.

JT
  5. C0D3 red Win User

Minecraft 360: Text disappearing from my signs... ?

Hello. Your text is probably disappearing due to lag from so many signs/entities and approval issues. Your text is not gone forever, just waiting to be approved and that can take a while. Sometimes you can speed the approval/load time up by hitting the signs
    with "LT" or placing then breaking a block next to it fast. Hopefully this helps.
  6. MajesticBear054 Win User

NE1 KNOW IF A PC 2 XBOX360 CONTROLLER-SIMULATOR EXISTS? (REMOTE CONTROLLING)

To use the WMC remote wouldn't you need to be in the same location as the Xbox? Or is it a different type of remote?
Thema:

1. Sign in approval from remote location - Similar Threads - Sign approval remote

2. I sign into the Xbox Beta App but as soon as I click "Let's Play" and go back to the app,...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sign into the Xbox Beta App but as soon as I click "Let's Play" and go back to the app,...: I click "Profile & Settings" > "Sign In" A new window pops up. I select my account. Click Continue. "Please Wait" pops up. Then I get a screen that says " Welcome Back!" I Click "Let's...
  3. Can't sign up for Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign up for Xbox Game Pass for PC: My PC has the required updates for Win 10, it's set up to handle graphics intensive games and I was able to download, install and open the beta Xbox for PC app. Unfortunately, when I try to sign...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection サインアウト[Translation-Microsoft Solitaire Collection Sign Out]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection サインアウト[Translation-Microsoft Solitaire Collection Sign Out]: windows10 Microsoft Solitaire Collectionからサインアウトする方法を教えてく さい。 [Translation-How do I sign out of windows10 Microsoft Solitaire Collection?] 8694bd0a-57f5-47fa-9342-07eddff51e8f
  5. Please help, Automatic Sign In on my little brothers account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help, Automatic Sign In on my little brothers account: My little brother passed away earlier this week and his XboxOne automatically signs into his account when we turn his xbox on. We are worried that if we attempt at game sharing or even signing...
  6. Can't sign out of Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign out of Xbox Live: Does anyone know how to sign of Xbox Live? Because my friend gave me her old Xbox 360 and still had her Xbox Live account on it and she doesn't know how to sign out of it either. and she wants me...
  7. Sign-In Failed "Could not sign-in to Wordament services"

in XBoX on Mobile
    Sign-In Failed "Could not sign-in to Wordament services": I have been playing Wordament for a year and a half. Sometimes I'll see a "Cannot Connect" - 'Retry' / 'Cancel' option. Yesterday I was unable to connect and was receiving a similar message to the...
  8. 마인크래프트 xbox 로그인 Edit - Translation] - Minecraft xbox sign

in XBoX on Mobile
    마인크래프트 xbox 로그인 Edit - Translation] - Minecraft xbox sign: 마인크래프트에서 xbox 로그인 하 면 계 을 만들 때 부터 미국 국 의 어른으로 만들어야 한다면서요? 그럼 나이 한은 왜 만들어 놓은 건가요? 그 게 되면 처음부터 어른말곤 못하는 거잖아요. 도대체 나이 한을 왜 걸었나요 처음부터 어른만 된다 써놓지... 산거 진짜 후회되네요. 진짜 계 하나 더 안 만들 해결 수 있는 방법 없나요? 계 을 더...
  9. Gamepass for PC doesn't let me sign in?

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepass for PC doesn't let me sign in?: So I got the gamepass for PC a while ago and recently when opened the app, I was signed out, which was weird, I then clicked log in and the box that normally comes up only showed for a split...
  10. In-game sign-in needs to go. It's janky and hardly necessary. Same for in-app permissions.

in XboX Insiders
    In-game sign-in needs to go. It's janky and hardly necessary. Same for in-app permissions.: I just watched A Plague Tale freak out for over a minute during the sign-on window pop-up. My pc was cycling between the initial sign-on window, confirmation window, and the game for minutes. Why...