Sign in button and Managing Privacy settings

Discus and support Sign in button and Managing Privacy settings in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello, I am having trouble with changing one of my accounts so I can play games online with my friends. I have asked the to help me with it, because... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by 4d4m_286, Jan 12, 2021.

1. 4d4m_286
    4d4m_286 Guest

Hello, I am having trouble with changing one of my accounts so I can play games online with my friends. I have asked the to help me with it, because they had to do they same thing I am trying to do and we can't figure out why mine won't work. I have made
    a parent account and made a family. Then I tied singing in to that account on xbox.com, but that has not worked. My friend keeps asking me to a certain website, but I am directed to xbox support. When I try singing in to the xbox parent account to try and
    change the settings it won't work and it has me repeat the same process over again. Can someone please tell me how to fix this. I really want to play games online with my friends.

Thanks

:)

4d4m_286, Jan 12, 2021
  2. T3chnlgydude Win User

I can't connect to my Xbox account

To change privacy and safety settings for your account
    1. Sign in to your Xbox.
    2. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, then go to System > Settings > Account.
    3. Under Privacy & online safety, select Xbox Live privacy.
    4. Choose a default, or customize your settings by selecting View details & customize.
    To change privacy and safety settings for a child’s account
    1. Sign in to your Xbox.
    2. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, then go to System > Settings > Account.
    3. Under Account, select Family settings > Manage family members.
    4. Select the child whose settings you want to update.
    5. Select Privacy & online safety, then choose default settings, or customize by selecting View details & customize.
  3. Scorpio5467 Win User

online permissions

Hi

Manage settings from Xbox.com

To change privacy and safety settings for you or a child

Sign in to the adult's Microsoft account.

If you’ve forgotten your account email address or password, see the Lost Account Solution or the Lost
    Password Solution

To change settings for yourself, continue to step 5.

To change settings for a child, choose the gamertag for your child's account.

Select the tab for Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety or Privacy. Review the current settings and update any that you want to change.

Select Save before leaving or switching to another tab. If you don't save the changes before you move to the other tab, your changes won't be saved.

If you changed settings for your child, have them sign in and then sign out of their account to make the changes take effect.

Manage settings from your Xbox One console

Sign in to your Xbox.

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, then go to System > Settings > Account.

Under Privacy & online safety, select Xbox Live privacy.

Choose a default or customize your settings by selecting View details & customize.

Sign in to your Xbox.

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, then go to System > Settings > Account.

Under Account, select Family settings > Manage family members.

Select the child whose settings you want to update.

Select Privacy & online safety, then choose default settings or customize by selecting View details & customize.

Manage app privacy settings

When you download apps from the Microsoft Store, each app requires permission to access data from your console.

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, then go to System > Settings > Account

Give permission by selecting the check boxes next to your apps.

If you’re signed in with a child account, you’ll need an adult to sign in and give permission for apps to access your data.

Sign in with an adult account.

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, then go to System > Settings > Account > Family settings > Manage family members.

Select a child’s gamertag, then go to Privacy & online safety > App privacy to give permissions

Kind regards
  4. LunaLight7 Win User

Online stalking

Manage settings from your Xbox One console
    You can also change your settings from your console.

1. Sign in to your Xbox.
    Choose a default, or customize your settings by selecting View details & customize.
  5. GetOuttaMyTree Win User

I can't chat on Minecraft bedrock

Hi bubbybumble,

Please try one of the following to see if it fixes your issues:

Manage settings from Xbox.com To change privacy and safety settings for you or a child

1. Sign in to the adult's Microsoft account.
    2. If you’ve forgotten your account email address or password, see the Lost Account Solution or the Lost
      Password Solution
    3. To change settings for yourself, continue to step 5.
    4. To change settings for a child, choose the gamertag for your child's account.
    5. Select the tab for Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety or Privacy. Review the current settings and update any that you want to change.
    6. Select Save before leaving or switching to another tab. If you don't save the changes before you move to the other tab, your changes won't be saved.
    7. If you changed settings for your child, have them sign in and then sign out of their account to make the changes take effect.

Manage settings from your Xbox One console To change privacy and safety settings for your account
    1. Sign in to your Xbox.
    4. Choose a default or customize your settings by selecting View details & customize.
    1. Sign in to your Xbox.
    3. Under Account, select Family settings > Manage family members.
    4. Select the child whose settings you want to update.
    5. Select Privacy & online safety, then choose default settings or customize by selecting View details & customize.
    Manage app privacy settings
    When you download apps from the Microsoft Store, each app requires permission to access data from your console.

1. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, then go to System > Settings > Account > Privacy & online safety > App privacy.
    2. Give permission by selecting the check boxes next to your apps.
    If you’re signed in with a child account, you’ll need an adult to sign in and give permission for apps to access your data.

1. Sign in with an adult account.
    2. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, then go to System > Settings > Account > Family settings > Manage family members.
    3. Select a child’s gamertag, then go to Privacy & online safety > App privacy to give permissions.
  6. Vinny #1 Win User

Minexraft online

Your account has some restrictions on that.

Go to the Privacy page and sign in for resources to manage your privacy settings.
Thema:

1. Sign in button and Managing Privacy settings - Similar Threads - Sign button Managing

2. Windows 10 Xbox App Sign-In Button Does Nothing

in XboX Insiders
    Windows 10 Xbox App Sign-In Button Does Nothing: I recently updated Windows 10 and the Xbox App, however, now I can't seem to log-in at all. I can open the app, but when pressing any of the possible sign-in buttons, nothing happens. The Xbox...
  3. Sign out of Microsoft account button missing.

in XBoX on Windows
    Sign out of Microsoft account button missing.: Under the profile option in the settings, no sign out of microsoft account button exists. All I only have three options now, change gamertag, manage account, or manage who can send me invites. The...
  4. Sign in button does not work

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sign in button does not work: hello :) , I have been trying to sign in for 3 hours but the sign in button is just text. I tried signing in with different methods but it always takes me to the same...
  5. Why does my sign in button do nothing?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my sign in button do nothing?: Hail, Gamers. I'm having a bit of a problem with the Xbox software on Windows 10. I tried to play Astroneer and it refused to load the game and would just sit in a blank screen. I noticed my...
  6. Xbox app for Windows 10 - Sign in button doesn't work.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app for Windows 10 - Sign in button doesn't work.: I've tried multiple times to get the XBox app to work on my laptop (Windows 10 x64 ver. 1909 / build 18363.959). The problem is that when I click the "Sign In" button on the XBox Live sign in...
  7. On PC Xbox beta app whenever I click the sign-in button It does nothing

in XBoX on Windows
    On PC Xbox beta app whenever I click the sign-in button It does nothing: On PC Xbox beta app whenever I click the sign-in button It does nothing, no pop up login window or no redirection to a log in page. The app won't let me download new games or play online games, I...
  8. Xbox (Beta) app sign in button does nothing

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox (Beta) app sign in button does nothing: [IMG] submitted by /u/trevor_england [link] [comments]
  9. Sign In button does nothing on W10 XBox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sign In button does nothing on W10 XBox app: So I've just got the xbox app on W10. First time I launched it, all fine. Logged in, bought the game pass so I could get Minecraft Dungeons, could see the stuff from my old gamerpass fine. Now...
  10. Sign in menu doesnt appear on my Xbox one when the add new button is selected.

in XboX Insiders
    Sign in menu doesnt appear on my Xbox one when the add new button is selected.: I had to factory reset my console and when i rebooted it and started to set it up i got to sign into my account and all that happens is a loading screen appears and then disapears not giving me...